I CHOOSE to be here of my own Free Will

Anto9us

That Enoch and Elijah may be the two witnesses has been put forth by SOME - NOT ALL - throughout Christian History -- I can neither confirm nor deny the veracity of that -- but I am frankly surprised that you do not consider yourself to be one of the 2 witnesess

I drank what?

answer the question

is it everyone's will to not sin?

i got bad news,

there are some really really bad people out there :(

but that doesn't mean that everyone is bad

some are good

of course if they-we are all just puppets, sorta takes the magic out of the whole Good/Evil thing, now doesn't it...?

/always enjoy these conversations

Anto9us

Rev 11:1

And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

Rev 11:2

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Rev 11:3

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

Rev 11:4

These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Rev 11:5

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

Rev 11:6

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Anto9us

Notice that in Rev 11:6 -- the allusions to Elijah's "shutting of rain" and to Moses' "turning water to blood and striking with plagues" make a better case for Moses/Elijah than for Enoch/Elijah as our two PIPSQUEAKS at the end of things...

and the first part of what I posted shows differences for GENTILES and JEWS - leave out court of Gentiles etc

The Two witnesses are Jews, Pipsqueak.

See it - know it.

Anto9us

I am outta here as a "Newbie"

I will post on other threads -- and sooner or later -- I will pass my "7 days"

its been real

see you in the funny papers

this thread has CEASED.

RevTestament

I am outta here as a "Newbie"

I will post on other threads -- and sooner or later -- I will pass my "7 days"

its been real

see you in the funny papers

this thread has CEASED.

Hey Anto9 -
It just wouldn't be right if I didn't welcome you over!
Good to see ya -
& see ya round in the funnies...
Rev

Anto9us

Well HELLO REV T !!

I think soon I will be able to do PM's

and look forward to catching up!

I am about half-way through a SIX-MONTH non-voluntary 'vacation' from a board which will not be named

Guess my thread here has not 'ceased' after all

Good to hear from you!

RevTestament

Well HELLO REV T !!

I think soon I will be able to do PM's

and look forward to catching up!

I am about half-way through a SIX-MONTH non-voluntary 'vacation' from a board which will not be named

Guess my thread here has not 'ceased' after all

Good to hear from you!
Not sure if you know but the other unnamed board kind of threw LDS Christians out of the unorthodox forum, and then changed the site format site wide - which is why I thought you might be here...some posters are not liking their new format at all - at least for the time being. I hate to say it but it seems kind of hypocritical to move LDS Christians out of the unorthodox forum and then 2 weeks later declare that it is forbidden to say anyone identifying themselves as Christian is not a Christian... Then Brinny showed up too. They kind of ticked me off with the heavy handed treatment so I am taking a voluntary vacation... or possibly a permanent sabbatical lol.

Anto9us

I DID see that, RevT -- I mentioned the same in another thread here...

I can go into "that board" and read stuff -- just cain't post no more for -- idunno , maybe two-three more months...

my vacation is not voluntary

I saw where Brinny was here also

as far as

"forbidden to say anyone identifying themselves as Christian is not a Christian... "

that was ALWAYS supposed to be the case!

Anto9us

MY position - my assertion -- my ASSumption if you will -- is that there are many Christians NOW -- and there HAVE BEEN many Christians down through 20 centuries

who believed that humans had a Free Will

without respect to any specific "Calvinism/Arminianism" debate

Anto9us

I had a long long post Chrys -- and the

BAD WHITE-OUT glitch happened

I guess I must do a notepad file and paste it back in later

I hate this

meshak

BANNED
Banned
"forbidden to say anyone identifying themselves as Christian is not a Christian... "

In general, if you are not a trinity believer, you are not a Christian: This is well known fact. This is how "Christian" community identify Christians.

So I should call myself Jesus' follower instead of
"Christian".

Anto9us

I appreciate your honesty, Meshak, - but I personally do not feel that all "non-Trinity believers" should be called "not a Christian"

I definitely believe in THE TRINITY -- but there are now - and have been through-out history