I am coming out of the closet

The Berean

After reading alwight's post I feel like such a phony, such a liar.

You freely admit to being left-handed? :shocked:

So today I decided to not live a lie anymore. I admit that I am left handed. :flamer: I even kick a soccer ball with my left foot. :dizzy: I believe God made me this way. Please don't hate me. I will not put up with lefthandedphobia.:carryon:

Last edited:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

I coming out too:
I'm white, oh so Lilly white. I did ten years in the Navy, so I am red white and blue too! :5020:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

So today I decided to not live a lie anymore. I admit that I am left handed. :flamer: I even kick a soccer ball with my left foot. :dizzy: I believe God made me this way. Please don't hate me. I will not put up with lefthandedphobia.:carryon:

Thank you my son. Go in peace

genuineoriginal

So, you are completely sinister?

Damian

Okay, I will come out also. I'm ambidextrous. I can hit from both sides of the plate. I can throw a baseball right handed or left. I can shoot a basketball right handed or left. I can make a slap shot (or wrist shot) from the right side or left. And of course, I use both sides of my brain equally well.

genuineoriginal

No, not completely sinister. I do use scissors with my right hand.

Edward?
Spoiler
scissorhands.jpg

The Berean

Okay, I will come out also. I'm ambidextrous. I can hit from both sides of the plate. I can throw a baseball right handed or left. I can shoot a basketball right handed or left. I can make a slap shot (or wrist shot) from the right side or left. And of course, I use both sides of my brain equally well.

You're "bi"?! :shocked: Is that by choice?

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, I guess I'll come out of the closet too...

I'm Norwegian, not part, not some not all. My parents did not have an arranged marriage, both sides are (were, some died) are 100% Norwegian.

Now that I've come out of the closet, I feel renewed.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You're "bi"?! :shocked: Is that by choice?
Put me into that category as well, though I was born to be left handed. My teachers tried to convert and recondition me, told my parents they could bring me out of my left handedness. And I did everything they told me, sat at the right handed desk and reached for my spoon or the doors the way they expected. But it was a lie. It was a terrible, terrible lie...as horrific as the cursive nightmare their attempts produced.

But I stood by it...kept at it until no one remembered those early days... Until I went away to college and, free from peer pressure and the old authority, did what so many did. I experimented. Suddenly the not so decent fielder was nailing a throw to first, stepping into throws and making plays. A cautionary tale? Maybe, or maybe I'm one of the lucky ones, capable of seeing both sides of that story...all I know is that the first time I saw my kid pick up a ball and throw it, straight and true and with his left hand...

Seriously, you know what a left handed relief pitcher can ,make for himself these days? :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I started out left handed and after being cracked in the knuckles enough with a ruler to "use the right hand" i learned how to use my right hand real fast to avoid the pain and to this day I am now right handed and write like a child with my left hand if i try to do it now.

See, behaviors can be changed after all....

WizardofOz

So, what you're saying is, you're bi. :D

I admit it. I'm a lefty too. So are my sons. The horror. What have I done?!