Hunter Biden

marke

Grounds for impeachment

View attachment 4005

No honest informed democrat or republican believes Joe and Hunter Biden were not involved in illegal deals with thugs overseas, but democrats continue to lie and cover for Biden. That is inexcusable.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Seems to me there used to be a fellow who talked about the inextricably embedded corruption in Washington DC. He was an outsider that all the corrupt politicians and all the corrupt media figures hated and worked long and tirelessly to destroy. Orange fellow. Yellow hair. Used to say things that angered the corrupt politicians and media. Things like drain the swamp.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
There was a book called Red Storm Rising by Tom Clancy, on a totally different topic of course. I hope the Red Wave brings a Red Storm that washes all the Democrat vermin into prison.

Interestingly, I don't really give a crap about Hunter himself. Its all the politicians and the people who stole the election, and the corrupt deep state people I want to see hang.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Is it possible that Republicans have finally grown some huevos after so many decades, and that what the democrats have done was finally the final straw, and the GOP is finally ready to beat the living hell out of that? (Metaphorically speaking of course.)

ok doser

IMG_20220809_013453.jpg
Lago.
"Whew! Thought they had me for a minute there," Biden sighed, according to sources before going back to smoking crack with a hooker on a pile of cash freshly delivered by Chinese agents. "Glad to know the FBI is still working for my Dad!"

The FBI arrived at Mar-a-Lago shortly after, but things got awkward after the FBI raid team ran into the FBI evidence planting team due to a scheduling mistake.

ok doser

IMG_20220827_182417.jpg

Bill Maher exposed the political blind spot of Rob "Meathead" Reiner by stumping the actor with a question regarding the suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story by legacy media.

During the latest episode of "Real Time with Bill Maher," the liberal host discussed whether it was merited for mainstream media outlets and social media platforms to suppress and censor the Hunter Biden laptop story. The topic was in response to Sam Harris saying the cover-up of Hunter Biden's shady business dealings overseas was warranted because former President Donald Trump was an "existential threat to our democracy."

Maher asked, "Is it okay to have a conspiracy to get rid of Trump?"

"They were talking about Hunter Biden's laptop, which was a story, and now all the mainstream press has finally admitted it was a real story," Maher said. "It was a real laptop."

"Now look, let's not pussyfoot around this – he was selling the influence of his father, Joe Biden," Maher stated. "I mean, most political sons do, but let's not pretend at least that was going on… so Hunter Biden's laptop was buried by the press."

"Even the head of Twitter, Jack Dorsey, said that was a mistake," Maher continued. "So Sam Harris says it was appropriate for Twitter, and the heads of big tech, and the heads of journalistic organizations to feel that they were in the presence of something that is a once-in-a-lifetime moral emergency, meaning Trump. So he's saying it's okay to have a conspiracy, to get rid of somebody as bad as Trump."
Maher then asked, "It's a little bit of a thorny question because once you go down this road – this is sort of where we are in this country, the other side is so evil, anything is justified in preventing them from taking office. Is it?"

Reiner – a staunch Democrat activist – deflected from Maher's question with a whataboutism defense of harping on the Jan. 6 riot.

"You know what's not justified? Using armed violence to try to kill people in the Capitol. That's not justified," Reiner replied.

Maher attempted to get back to his original question; and asked if it was "appropriate to bury the Hunter Biden" story?

Maher noted, "They buried the Hunter Biden story before the election because they were, like, ‘We can’t risk having the election thrown to Trump. We’ll tell them after the election.'"

The "All in the Family" actor quizically asked, "And we know for a fact that that’s what they did?"

Maher exclaimed, "Of course! You don’t follow this?"

Reiner conceded, "I don’t know that they did."

Maher then zinged Reiner, "I know because you only watch MSNBC."

Reiner – who continues to have an

obsession with Trump after his presidency – claimed that he watches Fox News. He was also totally befuddled at the thought that the press would suppress a story that would hurt Joe Biden during the 2020 presidential election against Trump.

Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) ran cover for Reiner, and said, "I don’t know that they all said this. You have to make sure you are treating people fairly."

Earlier this week, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg admitted that his social media network suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop story during an appearance on "The Joe Rogan Experience" podcast.

The New York Post broke the Hunter Biden laptop story in October 2020. Legacy media seemingly buried the story without attempting to verify the authenticity of the notorious laptop. Many outlets dismissed the story as "Russian misinformation." NPR vowed not to cover the story because it was a "waste" of time.

Twitter censored the story and locked the official account of the New York Post.

A poll released this week revealed that nearly 80% of people believe that Trump could have won the 2020 presidential election if the Hunter Biden laptop and email story was not buried.

It wasn't until March of this year when the New York Times and the Washington Post, and other media outlets admitted that Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop was indeed real – 17 months after the story first broke.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

House Democrats Kill Resolution to Investigate Hunter Biden​

It's not just Democrats though. Hunter was a story at least months before the election, if not years. What did Trump's justice department do about it? What did Trump's justice department do about Hillary? I thought they were supposed to lock her up. Instead, they did nothing. And what are the Republicans doing now about Hunter? Nothing but posturing.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
It's not just Democrats though. Hunter was a story at least months before the election, if not years. What did Trump's justice department do about it? What did Trump's justice department do about Hillary? I thought they were supposed to lock her up. Instead, they did nothing. And what are the Republicans doing now about Hunter? Nothing but posturing.
Kinda' puts ya of a mind to think they allllll full of it; don't it?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Kinda' puts ya of a mind to think they allllll full of it; don't it?​
Pretty much. Before Trump was elected, he said he was going to get a special prosecutor on Hillary's case when he became president. And they said they were going to lock her up. Then Trump got elected and the Republicans had majorities in both houses of Congress and what did they do about it? Absolutely nothing beyond posturing. Same with Hunter.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Pretty much. Before Trump was elected, he said he was going to get a special prosecutor on Hillary's case when he became president. And they said they were going to lock her up. Then Trump got elected and the Republicans had majorities in both houses of Congress and what did they do about it? Absolutely nothing beyond posturing. Same with Hunter.
:unsure: I think they all have so much on each other...And others have so much on them that they just do that sort of thing. Threaten to out the "others"...But none really can without exposing their own flanks.

Unless they maybe become a burden on the "machine" (for lack of a better term) and everyone/someone thinks "this one" has to go....Then suddenly the evidence rolls out.

I don't really believe it's possible to attain high office these days with ANY degree of integrity.

But it's fun to watch them act like they have. :)

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
:unsure: I think they all have so much on each other...And others have so much on them that they just do that sort of thing. Threaten to out the "others"...But none really can without exposing their own flanks.

Unless they maybe become a burden on the "machine" (for lack of a better term) and everyone/someone thinks "this one" has to go.

I suspect that this is correct. Trump is going down because he has made enemies of not only the Democrats but also of the establishment Republicans. Call them RINOs or whatever you want, but the fact remains that Mitch McConnell is the most powerful Republican in government today, and he would love to see Trump get taken down. So would a lot of other Republicans. They defended him from impeachment, but now that he's out of office he is nothing but trouble to them. They may not move against him publicly, but they will pull strings behind the scenes to help Democrats take him down. He is now more of a liability than an asset to them.