Hunter Biden

marke

Grounds for impeachment

View attachment 4005

No honest informed democrat or republican believes Joe and Hunter Biden were not involved in illegal deals with thugs overseas, but democrats continue to lie and cover for Biden. That is inexcusable.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Seems to me there used to be a fellow who talked about the inextricably embedded corruption in Washington DC. He was an outsider that all the corrupt politicians and all the corrupt media figures hated and worked long and tirelessly to destroy. Orange fellow. Yellow hair. Used to say things that angered the corrupt politicians and media. Things like drain the swamp.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
There was a book called Red Storm Rising by Tom Clancy, on a totally different topic of course. I hope the Red Wave brings a Red Storm that washes all the Democrat vermin into prison.

Interestingly, I don't really give a crap about Hunter himself. Its all the politicians and the people who stole the election, and the corrupt deep state people I want to see hang.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Is it possible that Republicans have finally grown some huevos after so many decades, and that what the democrats have done was finally the final straw, and the GOP is finally ready to beat the living hell out of that? (Metaphorically speaking of course.)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
IMG_20220809_013453.jpg
Lago.
"Whew! Thought they had me for a minute there," Biden sighed, according to sources before going back to smoking crack with a hooker on a pile of cash freshly delivered by Chinese agents. "Glad to know the FBI is still working for my Dad!"

The FBI arrived at Mar-a-Lago shortly after, but things got awkward after the FBI raid team ran into the FBI evidence planting team due to a scheduling mistake.