Huge UFO news!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Oh well. While it might be slightly amusing for the rest of us to watch you twist in the wind with conspiracy loon nonsense...
Yeah, like the conspiracy loon nonsense that the secret Russian agent, Donald Trump, organized an insurrection from his "compound" in Florida for his followers to "storm" the Capitol (as they were waived in by the police) armed with assault phones.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yeah, like the conspiracy loon nonsense that the secret Russian agent, Donald Trump, organized an insurrection from his "compound" in Florida for his followers to "storm" the Capitol (as they were waived in by the police) armed with assault phones.
Precisely, because no one I know of believes that.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Well you've had your own UFO sighting (so have I) and you have demonstrated your own interest in this topic with your posts. Do you just want to have fun?
I just recently learned about ball lightning. Viewing the YouTube Short below, I think it is possible that is what I witnessed.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Some pretty amazing UFO footage debunking is available HERE.

It's a YouTube video with a clear explanation of the source of user name's "aliens" with references.

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trump's Director of National Intelligence, John Ratcliffe, just keeps ignoring the facts?

Fascinating.