Huge UFO news!

marke

You're welcome.

You don't understand the significance of what you saw in that video: You saw Bill Nelson, the chief of NASA, being interviewed by Larry Sabato, professor of Politics at the University of Virginia. You heard the chief of NASA say that incredibly advanced objects are flying in our airspace--far in advance of anything in our inventory--and we don't know what they are or who is in them. Then you heard Professor Sabato say that these objects are being piloted by "perhaps more likely some extraterrestrial intelligent beings."

Stop laughing and let that sink in for a minute.
There are so many wild theories in the world today that it is impossible to keep up with them all.

Right Divider

Body part
You're welcome.
At least your post has comedic value. That's about it.
You don't understand the significance of what you saw in that video: You saw Bill Nelson, the chief of NASA, being interviewed by Larry Sabato, professor of Politics at the University of Virginia. You heard the chief of NASA say that incredibly advanced objects are flying in our airspace--far in advance of anything in our inventory--and we don't know what they are or who is in them. Then you heard Professor Sabato say that these objects are being piloted by "perhaps more likely some extraterrestrial intelligent beings."

Stop laughing and let that sink in for a minute.
I don't believe the theory from the start. What "evidence" I've seen does not support the conclusion.

P.S. There are no "extraterrestrial intelligent beings" ... unless you're talking about God and angels. And they don't need space ships.

Right Divider

Body part
But they do need chariots, right?

Evolution (the theory that life came from non-life by "nature") is a myth and that is what drives unbelievers to think that life could have evolved lots of times all over the universe. It's silly and so is the UFO craze.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Evolution (the theory that life came from non-life by "nature") is a myth and that is what drives unbelievers to think that life could have evolved lots of times all over the universe. It's silly and so is the UFO craze.
There you go bringing the evolution card into it. Why can't they be angels?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Did you not even listen to the video that you posted? HE brought "the evolution card" into it.
That doesn't mean you can't interpret this from your rigid, myopic fundamentalist perspective if you so choose. The fact remains that highly advanced, unidentified craft are being seen and observed. Call it what you will, but it's there whether you admit it or not.

Right Divider

Body part
That doesn't mean you have to.
That is idiotic... but that's you.
Interpret this from your rigid, myopic fundamentalist perspective if you so choose.
My rigid, myopic fundamentalist perspective is far better than your rigid, myopic fundamentalist perspective.
The fact remains that highly advanced, unidentified craft are being seen and observed.
Sure... just like "evolution" has "been observed".
Call it what you will, but it's there whether you admit it or not.
You're funny.

marke

That doesn't mean you can't interpret this from your rigid, myopic fundamentalist perspective if you so choose. The fact remains that highly advanced, unidentified craft are being seen and observed. Call it what you will, but it's there whether you admit it or not.
Leftists do not want people believing what they are seeing at the southern border, but do want us believing what they say they are seeing in the skies that they cannot prove they saw and cannot explain.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Has anyone else noticed that in spite of the military claiming to have regular contact with unidentified flying objects and in spite of all the high resolution digital photography tech that exists and in spite of the military's ability to drive a missile up an enemy's left nostril from thousands of miles away that the best evidence that exists for such objects are images that are either too dark, too blurry or too far away (or all three) to be able to resolve or identify any specific detail of these objects?

I mean, if I was running the Air Force or Navy and there was a bunch of things flying around that I couldn't identify, I'd consider that a potential threat and would spend whatever resources were at my disposal to figure out what they were. I'd be equipping at least part of my aircraft with instrumentation designed specifically to scan for, detect, track, image and identify anything moving within thirty miles of my hyper-expensive military asset.

Further, if the military sees these things all the time and they know for a fact that it isn't anything of theirs, then why haven't they ever made any attempt to engage one of these objects? Why do they always seem content with sitting back at a distance just watching the tick-tack fly around? Why, after several such encounters, wouldn't there have been someone in the military with the presence of mind to decide that we need to know what these things are and to issue a standing order to engage any such object with the intent to identify and capture the unidentified object if possible or destroy it if necessary?

I'll tell you why!
It's the same reason that UFOs have always been seen way out in the middle of nowhere or in the middle of the night or in some other state or some other country or way out at sea or anywhere else that you can't be or get too. These things never seem to show up at 9:00 am in the morning, hovering over the intersection of I-45 and the Sam Houston Beltway in the heart of Houston Texas or skimming over the surface of Central Park Lake in new York City or any other similar location where there are lots of people and their existence could no longer be questioned.

It's because these objects to not exist.

LawDog

I think The objects exist but they are not likely extra terrestrial and a perception issue may account for the amazing abilities.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I think The objects exist but they are not likely extra terrestrial and a perception issue may account for the amazing abilities.
I'm not so sure that any of them exist. Some might be sensor echo anomolies and "exist" in that sense but most are outright hoaxes.

UFO does not necessarily equal aliens, agreed. But the problem here seems to be that the Pentagon is admitting that these crafts are not ours, that they cannot identify them, and that their flight performance is "beyond next generation." If they aren't ours then whose are they? And how could some other nation's military have leapfrogged us so greatly with this technology?

Incidentally, here is a photograph of one of these objects, taken by a Navy fighter pilot:

UFO-PICS-METALLIC.jpg

No real spacecraft would have giant tourist sightseeing windows wrapped around the front like this does. Come on man.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I'm not so sure that any of them exist. Some might be sensor echo anomolies and "exist" in that sense but most are outright hoaxes.

According to John Ratcliffe, the former Director of National Intelligence, U.S. intelligence analysts have “high confidence” that foreign adversaries – such as China or Russia – are not behind the most extraordinary UFO sightings. In a stark summation of the government’s assessment of the phenomenon, Ratcliffe stated that some UFOs exhibit “technologies that we don’t have and, frankly, that we are not capable of defending against.”

After reading the classified version of the government’s recent UFO report, Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) echoed Ratcliffe’s comments, ruling out highly advanced Chinese or Russian aircraft as likely explanations for the mysterious objects. In an interview about the military’s UFO encounters, Romney referred to “technology which is in a whole different sphere than anything we understand.”

But sightings of unknown craft exhibiting highly advanced technology are not a recent phenomenon. Roscoe Hillenkoetter, the first director of the CIA, said that objects “operating under intelligent control” displayed extraordinary technology in the decades after World War II.

marke

According to John Ratcliffe, the former Director of National Intelligence, U.S. intelligence analysts have “high confidence” that foreign adversaries – such as China or Russia – are not behind the most extraordinary UFO sightings. In a stark summation of the government’s assessment of the phenomenon, Ratcliffe stated that some UFOs exhibit “technologies that we don’t have and, frankly, that we are not capable of defending against.”

After reading the classified version of the government’s recent UFO report, Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) echoed Ratcliffe’s comments, ruling out highly advanced Chinese or Russian aircraft as likely explanations for the mysterious objects. In an interview about the military’s UFO encounters, Romney referred to “technology which is in a whole different sphere than anything we understand.”

But sightings of unknown craft exhibiting highly advanced technology are not a recent phenomenon. Roscoe Hillenkoetter, the first director of the CIA, said that objects “operating under intelligent control” displayed extraordinary technology in the decades after World War II.

Some of the smartest brains in America have believed in UFOs and alien spaceships. Francis Crick, for example, discovered the impossibility of abiogenesis through his research into DNA so he came up with the Directed Panspermia theory of the origin of life on earth. In a nutshell, Crick opined that aliens came to earth in spaceships and seeded biologic dust into the atmosphere and that dust spawned original life on earth.