How to tell if you're a Marxist

Arthur Brain

AB, supply some proof about where I've lied about you? Talk is cheap when it comes to cowards like yourself.

Well, you've repeatedly called me an atheist on here even when I've pointed out to you that I'm not. You've called me a "far leftist" when I've repeatedly pointed out to you that I'm not. You lie about people all over the place or spreads gossip as you've done with Barbarian for example. Your "tweets" are on public display doofus.

fool

Hall of Fame
There's this thing called "screen shot" or a thing called "Snipping Tool" it will be in your "Windows Accessories".

With Snipping Tool you can Snip a part of your screen and not show the whole thing.

Like this;
View attachment 26392

You can see the Time and Date stamp on the right.
So there's no need to involve the Mods to verify who PMed who when.
Just post your screen shots.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, you've repeatedly called me an atheist on here even when I've pointed out to you that I'm not. You've called me a "far leftist" when I've repeatedly pointed out to you that I'm not. You lie about people all over the place or spreads gossip as you've done with Barbarian for example. Your "tweets" are on public display doofus.

Accusations at this point are insignificant. Soon, one of us will be no longer be on TOL. TH included.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's this thing called "screen shot" or a thing called "Snipping Tool" it will be in your "Windows Accessories".

With Snipping Tool you can Snip a part of your screen and not show the whole thing.

Like this;
View attachment 26392

You can see the Time and Date stamp on the right.
So there's no need to involve the Mods to verify who PMed who when.
Just post your screen shots.

We'll let Sherman decide, regardless.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Calling you 'not a Christian' is an observational opinion. The same for you being a leftist. It's a 'Judgement call.'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If you believe I'll be proven to be a 'Fragrant liar' you''' no longer see my 'Picture' and I will delete myself completely from the forum. At that moment, you'll all have bragging rights that you took down a Christian poster and that will make you GIDDY for days and perhaps weeks? So, be patient. The decision will be made by Sherman, alone. Remember, Sherman must declare that I lied purposely and with full knowledge of my sin against truth. At which point, you will see my Picture, disappear and I will be gone.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh goody. Tell ya what, regardless of whether TH goes with your challenge then I'll still take a perma ban if Sherman investigates and finds that you were the one telling the truth. That "cowardly" enough for ya?

You MUST ban yourself voluntarily, that was the deal and if you should break that deal, all will see that you're not a man of your word and you are the 'real liar.' None of this: Permaban stuff. You have to do it on your own.

Arthur Brain

I accept your word on this deal.

If you believe I'll be proven to be a 'Fragrant liar' you''' no longer see my 'Picture' and I will delete myself completely from the forum. At that moment, you'll all have bragging rights that you took down a Christian poster and that will make you GIDDY for days and perhaps weeks? So, be patient. The decision will be made by Sherman, alone. Remember, Sherman must declare that I lied purposely and with full knowledge of my sin against truth. At which point, you will see my Picture, disappear and I will be gone.

The time stamps will prove who messaged first. I'm not interested in seeing posters perma banned, nor is TH I'll bet. You might wanna backtrack on this and acknowledge that you PM'ed first, heck, had an oversight or something cos there's no way you're winning on who started the PM's dude.

Arthur Brain

You MUST ban yourself voluntarily, that was the deal and if you should break that deal, all will see that you're not a man of your word and you are the 'real liar.' None of this: Permaban stuff. You have to do it on your own.

Sure, you have my word on it. I only have the one regular IP address so it would be easy enough for Sherman to block it and stop me from coming back under sock accounts and it wouldn't be worth my time if I couldn't post from this one anyway.

It certainly was, back in the day. :chuckle: (My rep score was higher than that though...)

:noid:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't want to not have to deal with you again. I want you around and I want Town around.
So stop fighting.
I wasn't "fighting" with GM. I was just setting the record straight. No idea why he's intent on banging a drum with no head on it.

With apologies to anna and AMR, whose correspondence is also noted, here are screenshots of my inbox and sent PMs.

You'll note that they cover most of January to present. In my Inbox screenshot you'll see that GM sent "TH" on the 26th at 2:18 am and in the Sent capture you can see my response went out at 2:44 of the same morning.

And there it is.

And no, I don't actually want GM to leave the premises. No idea why he's set on doing that, but I assumed that whatever he was playing at would end with the challenge that no rational person would agree to being in his position.

View attachment 26394 View attachment 26395

Next.

Arthur Brain

So, you've dodged a Ban before?

No, not exactly. I had a six month ban back in 2009 which I'd pretty much brought on myself in all honesty and a few weeks before it was up I did create the AB account. Then again, I was upfront about this back in 2009 when I was confronting "Serpentdove" about all of her vacuous accusations about people like kmoney having sock accounts and invited Knight to ban me if he saw fit for slipping under the radar before my actual ban was up. He decided not to and I decided to retain this account since.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The time stamps will prove who messaged first. I'm not interested in seeing posters perma banned, nor is TH I'll bet. You might wanna backtrack on this and acknowledge that you PM'ed first, heck, had an oversight or something cos there's no way you're winning on who started the PM's dude.

The problem is, TH PMed first and I was very surprised to see him do that, therefore, I PMed him back. That was the order that took place. I would stake my presence on TOL on that truth. If Sherman (Whom I explicitly respect) should find me guilty of perpetrating an outright lie, I would, of course, bow to her judgment and do the right thing. That's what honest people do. I stick with my claim and will not take it back under any circumstances.

I have placed TH on EGGNORE so, if he desires to contact me, he'll have to post his comment on someone else's post.