HOW TO GET NEW SUBSCRIBERS ON TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I'd like to help get the word out about TOL.
Why?

1. Because I'm banned everywhere else.
2. The Mods here are much better than elsewhere - they're not self righteous
3. Even tho I struggle to agree with MAD those who hold to it are very thoughtful and intellectual and I like their approach (except uncle fester - Jerry)

So let's get on the development to advertise the TOL medium

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Here is my suggestion.

Somehow, allow for a mod free time period. For example a free week (too long)
How about 72 hours when liberals and atheists are free to express their feelings without being banned. There posts can be edited to remove immoral things like calling people a Meshak or a nang etc etc

But this would bring people to the site both unbelievers and believers. Let them go at it. Call it aloha Friday or something. A weekly day to be free from moderation. Then these folks would be encouraged to check in regularly and it could boost membership.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I'd like to help get the word out about TOL.
Why?
...The Mods here are much better than elsewhere - they're not self righteous...

NOT "self-righteous"? REALLY?

Because I myself am too often self-righteous, I can easily see the same in others. We're all human beings. We're ALL] self-righteous.

Another self-righteous observation from yours truly....

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
NOT "self-righteous"? REALLY?

Because I myself am too often self-righteous, I can easily see the same in others. We're all human beings. We're ALL[/] self-righteous.

Another self-righteous observation from yours truly....

You need to banned before you can understand. I'm taking life time ban for ignorant reasons.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Perhaps an invite feature for moderators and select members as a way to personally invite potential members.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How about 72 hours when liberals and atheists are free to express their feelings without being banned.

They don't get banned for things like expressing their feelings. We know they hate him. They get banned for saying lies like he promotes child molestation.

edit:

Do you also have genocidal fantasies about other minorities?

That will get it done every time, on any internet board.

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I got banned for life because I told a moderator he was a no one.
Hardly a reason for a lifetime ban. I had shared about Prime Minister Tony B had mentioned that Fruchtenbaum's book Jesus was a Jew was on his top ten most influential books he had ever read, the mod criticized the post and I told him his posts meant virtually nothing compared to the PM's quotes.
Hehe

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
You need to banned before you can understand. I'm taking life time ban for ignorant reasons.
Instead of being banned, I came to Jesus after much suffering and self-awareness. Unless I overstep my boundaries, I don't believe I have done anything so far to be banned.

Ha Nazir

I got banned for life because I told a moderator he was a no one.
Hardly a reason for a lifetime ban. I had shared about Prime Minister Tony B had mentioned that Fruchtenbaum's book Jesus was a Jew was on his top ten most influential books he had ever read, the mod criticized the post and I told him his posts meant virtually nothing compared to the PM's quotes.
Hehe

awwww, poor little guy.....

Do you think it might help your thread if YOU actually subscribed yourself?

Kidding aside....Get rid of the advertisements, especially the A/V ones that are charged against my bandwidth usage by my ISP. I don't really like being charged for Spanish language advertising for feminine products. At least turn off autoplay, I think people logging in from the work place would appreciate that too.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Free ponies...at least the potential for one. I've been saying it around here for years. Really draw in the rural crowd.

And urban folks with very large apartments, of course. :plain:

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
awwww, poor little guy.....

Do you think it might help your thread if YOU actually subscribed yourself?

Kidding aside....Get rid of the advertisements, especially the A/V ones that are charged against my bandwidth usage by my ISP. I don't really like being charged for Spanish language advertising for feminine products. At least turn off autoplay, I think people logging in from the work place would appreciate that too.

Yea I got your little guy
Haha
If I have time I'll turn the ads off. Thx little sweet love xoxo

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
A gospel hotline to bring new members here would be a good desire. Arguing doctrine and theology is fun but evangelism is a command we all can agree to.
The 20 year old crowd are all on IG not facebook its too bad the republicans missed that boat last presidential election.