"

"Originally posted on The Cordial Catholic"

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ

Right Divider

Body part

Idolater

I was a catholic when I discovered the bible eliminated them from contention for being the real church.
Interesting. I was reared Protestant, fundamentalist Protestant. Ate, drank and slept the Bible.
Too many things Jesus, and His apostles, said and did illuminated the evils of such a false entity.
The Catholic episcopate is the office of a bishop mentioned verbatim by the Apostle Paul in 1st Timothy 3:1

Hoping

Banned
Interesting. I was reared Protestant, fundamentalist Protestant. Ate, drank and slept the Bible.

The Catholic episcopate is the office of a bishop mentioned verbatim by the Apostle Paul in 1st Timothy 3:1
What did Jesus say about the robes?
Calling someone "father"?
Repentance from sin?
Loving your neighbor as you love yourself?

Idolater

What did Jesus say about the robes?
Calling someone "father"?
Repentance from sin?
Loving your neighbor as you love yourself?

Also that same office teaches the Nicene Creed. They have been celebrating the Mass from the beginning. And from the Apostolic era onward, there has never been any gap or interruption in men holding that office; there has been no cessation of bishops.

Hoping

Banned

Also that same office teaches the Nicene Creed. They have been celebrating the Mass from the beginning. And from the Apostolic era onward, there has never been any gap or interruption in men holding that office; there has been no cessation of bishops.
There has been no cessation of bishops in the true church.
What you have in catholicism, is politics and hierarchy.
And lots of unspent money.

Idolater

There has been no cessation of bishops in the true church.
That's what I said Hoping.
What you have in catholicism, is politics and hierarchy.
Politics is who decides what gets done by whom. Besides the men holding the office established by Jesus Christ's Apostles (the Catholic episcopate) specifically to administrate the Church, who do you think should be making these choices instead?
And lots of unspent money.
Household wealth in America is 150 trillion USD.

Hoping

Banned
That's what I said Hoping.
Politics is who decides what gets done by whom. Besides the men holding the office established by Jesus Christ's Apostles (the Catholic episcopate) specifically to administrate the Church, who do you think should be making these choices instead?
God Almighty.
Who decided it wasn't right to marry a wife?
Who decided it was wrong to eat meat on Friday?
Who covered up the abuse of children?
Who decided to sell indulgences?
Who instituted baptizing babies that have no sin to be remitted?
Ungodly men, that's who.
Household wealth in America is 150 trillion USD.
I am not of this world.