How the Gospel Refutes Calvinism, Catholicism All Religions

genuineoriginal

Faith or works, is there any other way to be saved?
Yes.
It is neither your faith nor your works that will save you.
If it's not of works, then it must be of faith. If not of faith, then works.
That is a logical fallacy known as a false dichotomy.

A false dichotomy is a dichotomy that is not jointly exhaustive (there are other alternatives), or that is not mutually exclusive (the alternatives overlap), or that is possibly neither.
http://wiki.c2.com/?FalseDichotomy

The word "alone" doesn't have to be there, because Paul expects us to have at least some knowledge of the context of what he's saying.
Yes, Paul expects us to have some knowledge of the context of what he is saying.

Acts 28:23-24
23 And when they had appointed him a day, there came many to him into his lodging; to whom he expounded and testified the kingdom of God, persuading them concerning Jesus, both out of the law of Moses, and out of the prophets, from morning till evening.
24 And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.​

If you are trying to understand Paul without the context of the Old Testament, then you will always misunderstand what he is saying.

Or, you can look at what Paul said earlier in the letter to the Romans:

Romans 2:7-11
7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.​

genuineoriginal

Justification is the issue at hand. It is a one-time, judicial warrant by God, a forensic declaration based upon the object of that faith: Our Lord. Yes, faith without works is a dead faith, evidence of professing what one does not possess. No one becomes justified by their own works. Our justification is an alien righteousness, that of another, Our Lord Jesus Christ. Unlike Rome, we are not initially justified and then must continue to be so, as if that justification by God can be withdrawn unless we mount Rome's treadmill of works.

AMR
Justification is not a "one and done" thing that happens before the Resurrection.

Romans 2:13
13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.​

Matthew 7:24-27
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
A murderer is a person that murders.
A sinner is a person that sins.

While on the surface that may seem accurate, it doesn't quite get hit the mark, at least not the way you intended it.

Someone who murders is a murderer. It's who they have become, who they are, it describes them, not their action. You don't call a gun that was used to kill an innocent person a murderer, do you?

In the same way, a "sinner" is not describing the action being done, it's describing the person himself. It's who the person is. (I'll continue my thought below.)

You say you still sin, so that makes you a sinner by definition.

INCORRECT.

Paul says:

What advantage then has the Jew, or what is the profit of circumcision?Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the oracles of God.For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect?Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written: “That You may be justified in Your words, And may overcome when You are judged.” But if our unrighteousness demonstrates the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unjust who inflicts wrath? (I speak as a man.) Certainly not! For then how will God judge the world? For if the truth of God has increased through my lie to His glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner? And why not say, “Let us do evil that good may come”?—as we are slanderously reported and as some affirm that we say. Their condemnation is just. - Romans 3:1-8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans3:1-8&version=NKJV

Paul makes it very clear that he is no longer called a sinner, even though he sins.

The Bible speaks about the difference between what the righteous do when they sin and what the unrighteous do:

Proverbs 24:16
16 For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.​

(Continuing my thought from above...)

In the verse you quoted, the "just man" is a man who is just, not just someone who does just things, and the "wicked" is someone who is wicked, not just someone who does wicked things.

In the same way, a "sinner" is someone who is sinful, the word describes their nature, not their actions, for even a wicked man can do just things, but that doesn't make him just, the same way that a just man can do wicked things, and still be called "just."

No matter how many times a righteous person falls into sin, he will get back up and start living a life of righteousness again.

When the unrighteous falls into sin, he will stay there and revel in it.

I agree, but that doesn't mean that when the righteous man falls, he is called wicked, neither when the wicked man does something upright he is called just.

Do you see what I'm saying?

Robert Pate

Banned
It doesn't matter at all whether you consider jsanford108 to be a brother in Christ, since he is the one you judged to have never born of Christ.
It matters whether God considers jsanford108 to be in Christ.

You are very judgmental towards Christians like God's Truth and jsanford108 because they do not hold your heretical beliefs.

Neither one of them indicates that they have faith in Christ. No faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ = No salvation. That goes for you to.

God's Truth

What is the law? The law is anything in the Bible that tells you to do something or not to do something. The law is also spiritual it searches the desires and the intent of the heart, Hebrews 4:12. You like to water down the law and make it less than what it is. The law is also the nature and character of God. To be under the law is to be condemned by the law. Do you not hear the law? Galatians 4:21.

There is a new law, it is the old law with some changes. See Hebrews 7:12.

God's Truth

Fake News

Romans 3:27 The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith.

True believers uphold the law. See Romans 3:31.

The new law is the law of the Spirit; see Romans 8:2, the perfect law James 1:25.

It is the law that gives freedom, see James 2:12.

It is the LAW that requires faith, see Romans 3:27.

It is the law of Christ; see 1 Corinthians 9:21, and Galatians 6:2.

The old law is obsolete as it is, but we have a new law, see Hebrews 8:13.

2 Corinthians 3:3 You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.

Hebrews 8:10 This is the covenant I will establish with the people of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You claim Paul speaks another gospel.
Paul received a gospel (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV) that was before a mystery (Romans 16:25-26 KJV) and he tells us why (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). He declares it in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV and preaches that the formula for being saved and sealed is Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV. It is a salvation by grace through faith/not of works (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). Anything you add to as a requirement to it besides the obvious requirement to believe (Romans 1:16 KJV, Romans 3:21-22 KJV) is another gospel than that which Paul preached and in so doing let you be accursed (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV).

Sleekbacksmile

Hello Everyone. Delight to be here.​

. I had to break my bad habit of using too many CAPS and all bold. The moderator quickly set me on the right path. Thank You.

I have been reading most all of the posts here. The going back and forth, it is very interesting. I was noticing the subject being directed to the mentioning of the word (“evangelize”)

Greek 2097 / εὐαγγελίζω / euaggelizō / yoo-ang-ghel-id'-zo

Meaning To announce / evangelize”) To declare, bring (declare, show) glad (good) tidings, preach (the gospel). In the Bible this Greek Word is used over 50 times. It is Mainly the word Preach or Preaching. However in Luk 2:10 it is used to say Good Tidings.

10. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

I disagree with the Catholic Point of View. There are no Priests in the Early Church in The Bible. However there are Bishops Bishop's are superintendents and - in general charge of a church overseers. - .and Deacons are Teachers, ministers and servants in the bible. -

The Bible is clear that the Deacon and Bishop MUST be / Needs to be and Ought To Be - The Husband of A Wife.This Greek Word MUST is the Greek 1163 δεῖ / dei / die, or deh-on'

Meaning - MUST - necessary (as binding): - behoved, be meet, must (needs), (be) need (-ful), ought, should. Needs To Be. .............

The Bible Clearly again, again and again Commands that Bishops - Teachers and Servants of the Church MUST be married. Bishops Bust be married.

1Ti 3:4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; - 1Ti 3:5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

The Evidence Proves that CATHOLISLAMIC Religions are Based on Adultery. Pure Anti Family Religions. Masquerading - As having a Special Admiration, A Special Connection and This Great Devotion to their Hero - Abraham.They Spend their Entire Lives, Wasting their Time. Pretending to Love and Admire Abraham And Jacob. While their Religious TEACHINGS, Their FAITHS are Opposing and Opposite Abraham, Jacob and the Laws of Marriage of The Bible. They in Fact truly dislike them greatly. Yes Many, Many, Many Other Countries have the Same tYpe Milder Problems.

But - Thousands of Catholic and Islamic immigrants Today are Caused by The Loose Living Family LIFESTYLE of Catholics and Muslims. That is not Just a Part of their Society, City, Village, Country or Island. But a Part of Their RELIGION.

They don't have or Raise Very Many People like Me and You, To Pay in The Thousands and Thousands of Dollars in taXes. People Who Who believe the Old and New Testament Religion Suggestions of Family importance, and Not Divorcing​
Divorce and Fatherless Children is not such a Bad thing to Catholics And Muslims. Based on the Religion SETUP of their SYSTEMS. They are Truly ANTI FAMILY. Every Catholic and Muslim Country is filled with Children who have no Mommy, No Daddy no Family. Living together as a Family of ABRAHAMIC FAITH. While they PRETEND they Love Abraham, Jacob and FAMILY,... It is all FAKE Pretense. Pretending.

The Roman Catholic Role MODEL is a distant Priest, who Hides all of His seXual ( Homosexual Or Heterosexual ) All activities in the DARKNESS. Who has no Family, No Wife, No CHILDREN. Nothing. But Secrets and Lies and Hidden agendas.
The Role Model of the Hebrew Priest was a FAMILY MAN with Wives, Many, Many Children. A FAMILY UNIT. This was what the Children Look to as an PHYSICAL FAMILY eXample. Catholic Children are Taught that these priests are Role Models. yet They Themselves Live Like Distant Stars -

Do You know what a Star Does ? - A Star is Showing its Light From a Long, Long Distance away. You never Really get to see the Light until a long time has passed. So You never Really Get to Know anything about the Lives of People Who act like Stars. Bowing Down before them, Kneeling and Kissing Insane and Ferociously Reverently, Crying, Confessing, Slobbering and Stuttering in a Fever and Shaking in Emotional Convolution Fits to People - Who Are Worshiped.

The Popes, Priests and Nuns Who are Called FATHERS / MOTHERS.... But are not Fathers Nor Mothers. But they Have no Children. No Family. ! They Hide Everything They Do, Like Stars the Catholic People never are Allowed to see the True Face of these Holy, Revered People.

This has Destroyed the Entire Catholic World. Across the Entire Planet. A Complete Total Wave of eternal Poor Youth who are never Taught the King JAMES 1Ti 3:10 A Bishop and Deacon MUST be MARRIED. MUST HAVE CHILDREN / A FAMILY> !

They do not believe Your Bible. They Have no Bible for their Faith. They Are Taught By Our Hero The Pope, that Muslims are Practicing The Abrahamic Religion and Abrahams and Jacobs Old Bible Polygamy and Marriage. Muslims are Following in The Footsteps of Abrahamic and Jacob - Catholics are Taught this By their Masters, Teachers and Priests, Bishops, Popes and Mothers and Fathers. It is all Total False. The Religious Structures of these CATHOLISLAMIC People is destroying the Idea of FAMILY.

Not Just basic Countries , Cities , Towns , and Random Statistics of Villages who fall Below the Poverty Line because they Too - are having a Good time, Having a Late Night Out At the party, or the Club and cant stop. These Type of Situations Such As Here in the Americas Can Easily be Handled By Folks Like Yourself or I.

Who have Saved our Money, Who believe the Bible IDEAOLOGY in Waiting to get married Before having 4 - 9 Children . Or before having any Children. There are Plenty of Americans, Russians, German and NON CATHOLISLAMIC People - Who still Clinging and Holding tight to the Bible IDEA of a Child Who has no Family - is so, so Horrible.

We can handle the Catholics and Muslims and Other - Even the few Percentage of protestant and Atheistic - and ALL - Poverty issues. around the Entire Planet and Even to the Galaxy. We Got it Covered.

CATHOLSLAMIC Societies have Nothing Covered. They are Not Taught To Be Concerned about anything but Finding a Way To Get You and me to Empty Our Pocket and Pay for them to have the next seXual Adventure. That they are Taught to Hide and Cover up. AS A RELIGION. Following their Priests and Bishops and Nuns.

We Can Pay our Family Planned SAVINGS - to Make up the Slack Here in America, To Make Up The Total Perversion of the CATHOLISLAMIC Degrade.

The Facts do not even Support Their religious Claims. Perhaps is a Hidden deep Rooted Distain for the Truth, They Pretend to Love. Simply Pretending Just because of the truly eXistant hidden Distain and Abhorrence.

they Outcast, Ban, Fire and eXcomunicate the Priest or Bishop who Has a family. This is why the Catholic World is Living in Poverty and an eternal circle of refugees and The billions of abandoned Fatherless​

jsanford108

How the Gospel Refutes Calvinism, Catholicism All Religions

Hello Everyone. Delight to be here.​

. I had to break my bad habit of using too many CAPS and all bold. The moderator quickly set me on the right path. Thank You.

I have been reading most all of the posts here. The going back and forth, it is very interesting. I was noticing the subject being directed to the mentioning of the word (“evangelize”)

Greek 2097 / εὐαγγελίζω / euaggelizō / yoo-ang-ghel-id'-zo

Meaning To announce / evangelize”) To declare, bring (declare, show) glad (good) tidings, preach (the gospel). In the Bible this Greek Word is used over 50 times. It is Mainly the word Preach or Preaching. However in Luk 2:10 it is used to say Good Tidings.

10. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

I disagree with the Catholic Point of View. There are no Priests in the Early Church in The Bible. However there are Bishops Bishop's are superintendents and - in general charge of a church overseers. - .and Deacons are Teachers, ministers and servants in the bible. -

The Bible is clear that the Deacon and Bishop MUST be / Needs to be and Ought To Be - The Husband of A Wife.This Greek Word MUST is the Greek 1163 δεῖ / dei / die, or deh-on'

Meaning - MUST - necessary (as binding): - behoved, be meet, must (needs), (be) need (-ful), ought, should. Needs To Be. .............

The Bible Clearly again, again and again Commands that Bishops - Teachers and Servants of the Church MUST be married. Bishops Bust be married.

1Ti 3:4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; - 1Ti 3:5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

The Evidence Proves that CATHOLISLAMIC Religions are Based on Adultery. Pure Anti Family Religions. Masquerading - As having a Special Admiration, A Special Connection and This Great Devotion to their Hero - Abraham.They Spend their Entire Lives, Wasting their Time. Pretending to Love and Admire Abraham And Jacob. While their Religious TEACHINGS, Their FAITHS are Opposing and Opposite Abraham, Jacob and the Laws of Marriage of The Bible. They in Fact truly dislike them greatly. Yes Many, Many, Many Other Countries have the Same tYpe Milder Problems.

But - Thousands of Catholic and Islamic immigrants Today are Caused by The Loose Living Family LIFESTYLE of Catholics and Muslims. That is not Just a Part of their Society, City, Village, Country or Island. But a Part of Their RELIGION.

They don't have or Raise Very Many People like Me and You, To Pay in The Thousands and Thousands of Dollars in taXes. People Who Who believe the Old and New Testament Religion Suggestions of Family importance, and Not Divorcing​
Divorce and Fatherless Children is not such a Bad thing to Catholics And Muslims. Based on the Religion SETUP of their SYSTEMS. They are Truly ANTI FAMILY. Every Catholic and Muslim Country is filled with Children who have no Mommy, No Daddy no Family. Living together as a Family of ABRAHAMIC FAITH. While they PRETEND they Love Abraham, Jacob and FAMILY,... It is all FAKE Pretense. Pretending.

The Roman Catholic Role MODEL is a distant Priest, who Hides all of His seXual ( Homosexual Or Heterosexual ) All activities in the DARKNESS. Who has no Family, No Wife, No CHILDREN. Nothing. But Secrets and Lies and Hidden agendas.
The Role Model of the Hebrew Priest was a FAMILY MAN with Wives, Many, Many Children. A FAMILY UNIT. This was what the Children Look to as an PHYSICAL FAMILY eXample. Catholic Children are Taught that these priests are Role Models. yet They Themselves Live Like Distant Stars -

Do You know what a Star Does ? - A Star is Showing its Light From a Long, Long Distance away. You never Really get to see the Light until a long time has passed. So You never Really Get to Know anything about the Lives of People Who act like Stars. Bowing Down before them, Kneeling and Kissing Insane and Ferociously Reverently, Crying, Confessing, Slobbering and Stuttering in a Fever and Shaking in Emotional Convolution Fits to People - Who Are Worshiped.

The Popes, Priests and Nuns Who are Called FATHERS / MOTHERS.... But are not Fathers Nor Mothers. But they Have no Children. No Family. ! They Hide Everything They Do, Like Stars the Catholic People never are Allowed to see the True Face of these Holy, Revered People.

This has Destroyed the Entire Catholic World. Across the Entire Planet. A Complete Total Wave of eternal Poor Youth who are never Taught the King JAMES 1Ti 3:10 A Bishop and Deacon MUST be MARRIED. MUST HAVE CHILDREN / A FAMILY> !

They do not believe Your Bible. They Have no Bible for their Faith. They Are Taught By Our Hero The Pope, that Muslims are Practicing The Abrahamic Religion and Abrahams and Jacobs Old Bible Polygamy and Marriage. Muslims are Following in The Footsteps of Abrahamic and Jacob - Catholics are Taught this By their Masters, Teachers and Priests, Bishops, Popes and Mothers and Fathers. It is all Total False. The Religious Structures of these CATHOLISLAMIC People is destroying the Idea of FAMILY.

Not Just basic Countries , Cities , Towns , and Random Statistics of Villages who fall Below the Poverty Line because they Too - are having a Good time, Having a Late Night Out At the party, or the Club and cant stop. These Type of Situations Such As Here in the Americas Can Easily be Handled By Folks Like Yourself or I.

Who have Saved our Money, Who believe the Bible IDEAOLOGY in Waiting to get married Before having 4 - 9 Children . Or before having any Children. There are Plenty of Americans, Russians, German and NON CATHOLISLAMIC People - Who still Clinging and Holding tight to the Bible IDEA of a Child Who has no Family - is so, so Horrible.

We can handle the Catholics and Muslims and Other - Even the few Percentage of protestant and Atheistic - and ALL - Poverty issues. around the Entire Planet and Even to the Galaxy. We Got it Covered.

CATHOLSLAMIC Societies have Nothing Covered. They are Not Taught To Be Concerned about anything but Finding a Way To Get You and me to Empty Our Pocket and Pay for them to have the next seXual Adventure. That they are Taught to Hide and Cover up. AS A RELIGION. Following their Priests and Bishops and Nuns.

We Can Pay our Family Planned SAVINGS - to Make up the Slack Here in America, To Make Up The Total Perversion of the CATHOLISLAMIC Degrade.

The Facts do not even Support Their religious Claims. Perhaps is a Hidden deep Rooted Distain for the Truth, They Pretend to Love. Simply Pretending Just because of the truly eXistant hidden Distain and Abhorrence.

they Outcast, Ban, Fire and eXcomunicate the Priest or Bishop who Has a family. This is why the Catholic World is Living in Poverty and an eternal circle of refugees and The billions of abandoned Fatherless​

Your understanding is way off. As is your sentence structure, grammar, etc. Your sense of history, as well as historical teaching, origins, and labels are also false/without base.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Last edited:

Sleekbacksmile

You do a good job at making claims that I have presented incorrect statements.

But Your Good Job is all that You are able to do. Because it is all You are Able to do. And Always will do. Because You will Fail Every time - To provide a single Statement that I have made - to be incorrect or a lie.

Your Gob is Good. Bit it is all You can do. That is whay it is always a Good Job. at doing nothing.

Sleekbacksmile

That is why Donald Trump is not allowing Your Abrahamic models and Abrahamic representatives to enter into the USA. Because what I say is Complete Face. You simply Have no Scriptures No Facts for Your Faith.

God's Truth

Paul received a gospel (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV)
All the apostles received that gospel.

that was before a mystery (Romans 16:25-26 KJV)

That is the gospel of Jesus Christ.

and he tells us why (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV).
Paul says his gospel is why they killed the Lord. That proves Paul preached the same gospel that Jesus preached.

He declares it in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV and preaches that the formula for being saved

Jesus preached he was going to die when he walked the earth. He also preached that he would rise up again.

and sealed is Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV.

They believed that they had to repent of their sins and that is what they did.

It is a salvation by grace through faith/not of works (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV).

Paul is speaking about CIRCUMCISION. Just look at two more scriptures down from the ones you gave.

Ephesians 2:11 [ Jew and Gentile Reconciled Through Christ ] Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands)—

Anything you add to as a requirement to it besides the obvious requirement to believe (Romans 1:16 KJV, Romans 3:21-22 KJV) is another gospel than that which Paul preached and in so doing let you be accursed (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV).

No, no one is cursed if they obey God. Even believing is obeying God.

lifeisgood

belief - 1. an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists
2. trust, faith, or confidence in someone or something
=====
obedience - compliance with an order, request, or law or submission to another's authority