How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

meshak

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=14266]lifeisgood[/MENTION],

Does it makes you feel good to use the same kind of tactics over and over?

It is old, friend.

blessings.

Gurucam

However, they did not and that is the reason the Lord sent Paul. Had the 12 obeyed, Paul would have been unnecessary.

Paul was necessary because only he achieved live communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth who brings all truth. The disciples never achieved communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth Who bring all Truth. Therefore the disciple never got all truth. Without Paul there would be only incomplete and half baked information in the Holy KJV N.T.:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

John tells us that Jesus could not and did not tell the disciples many things that they needed to know. This was because the disciples could not bear these things. Jesus said that he left it up to His Spirit Who is the Spirit of Truth to bring all truth. This Spirit (of Truth) was to be made available only after Jesus died and rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body to be Lord for Christians in spirit heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

The reason why the physical Jesus could not tell the disciples many things was because they could not bear them. This was because these were things of God and things of God could be discerned only spiritually.

1 Corinthians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The disciples were all like Satan/Peter. They remained natural men. They did not become spiritual men. They had remained in the flesh/Satanic. They had not become 'born again'/'converted' even up to that time. They were not spiritually awaken/spiritually aware. They could not discern spiritual things/things of God. They were not capable of looking to things that are not seen and eternal. They looked only to things that are seen and temporal:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth is a 'not seen' and eternal thing Who can be discerned only spiritually. The disciples were 'the dead'. They were dead to their own spirits, like Satan/Peter. They could not know and were not privy to, many things that they needed to know.

There is absolutely no confirmation in the Holy KJV N.T. that any disciple ever achieved the capacity to know any truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. They never got/achieve this spiritual capacity. They all remained spiritually dead (i.e. they all remained not 'born again' or 'converted'). They remained 'the dead who bury each other'.

In fact, even after Jesus crucifixion, the disciple continue to look for physical signs related to Jesus. They could not and did not, look to things that are not seen and eternal.

Fact is after Jesus was crucified his Spirit was regenerated and He rose to heaven clad only in His Spirit body. The disciples were not capable of detecting Jesus in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Body, as the Lord in heaven. They were not capable of detecting the truth which is Jesus rising to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body.

Jesus had to help the disciple get what was happening. Jesus had to create physical signs for that event which was entirely 'not seen' and spiritual. The disciples continue to be dead to things spiritual.

At the insistent of the disciples Jesus had to recreate his physical body to show them that he did not die but survived. Jesus did not rise to spirit heaven in this physical body. J

In a physical body, Jesus simply rose to a cloud beyond the sight of those spiritually dead people who included the disciples. Jesus did this simply to appeased them om their spiritually dead terms. This was all miraculous theatrics (physical signs for an entirely spirit event) to appease the spiritually dead disciples and similar others.

Fact is when Jesus was crucified he rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body to be the Lord in heaven for Christians. Only in this format and from this place, Jesus is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of truth Who brings all truth.

Fact is, none of the disciples achieved communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth so as to get all truth. Only Paul achieved direct live communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of truth well after Jesus had been crucified and rose to heaven as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This tell us that only Paul got and had all truth. The disciples all had incomplete and half-baked knowledge.

This tells us that the knowledge which the disciple teach were incomplete and half-baked. Christianity would be totally incomplete and half-baked if it stood only on what the disciples knew and taught.

Paul was necessary because only he was the saving grace for Christianity. Only Paul achieved direct personal communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth Who bring all truth. This was well after Jesus rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body to sit on His throne of Glory on the right side of the Holy Spirit, to be the Lord in spirit heaven,for Christians.

The disciples never came to know the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus. The disciples knew only the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus who was not the Lord and who was not consequential.

Fact is one can blaspheme the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus (who is not the Lord) and one shall be forgiven:

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus is the Lord in heaven and in this format, Jesus is the pure Son of the Holy Spirit and entitled to all things due the Holy Spirit. If one blaspheme the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, one will not be forgiven in this world or in any world to come. It is not the same for the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus (who was not the Lord)

The physical Jesus was the son of man and not the Lord. The physical Jesus was and is not entitled to things that are due to the Holy Spirit.

Please let a Governor and tutor (i.e. a Guru) of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ, teach you. I am in live communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. I can transcend human/man's concepts of time and space to be with Jesus live and direct. This is not a physical feat.

The above is done intuitively though my own heart/spirit. This is how Jesus passes knowledge to each person. It is done privately and individually through a 'not seen' intuitive connection between a person's own heart/spirit and the Spirit of Jesus, Who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession and not the Holy Spirit.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

It is my love for Jesus that enables me to have live and direct communion with His Spirit and so to get all truth.

Satan/Peter lacked this love for Jesus. He was therefore denied direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus and so denied all truth.

For our edification Jesus asked Peter three time whether he loved him. This was not because Jesus did not know the truth. This was to point out to those with 'ears to hear' (i.e. spiritually aware and spiritually actualized people) that Peter did not love Him (i.e. Peter did not love Jesus). Satan/Petr was spiritually dead and therefore incapable of knowing and/or experiencing love.

God is quite literally Love. Therefore love is a thing of God. Therefore love can be discerned only spiritually (by a spiritually awaken person). Love cannot be discerned or know to a natural man. Satan is one in the flesh. Satan is a natural man. One who is spiritually dead. Satan/Peter would not be capable of love and/or experiencing love.

Jesus asked Peter three time, if he loved him, to indicate to those with' ears to hear' that He (i.e. Jesus) knew that Peter did not love Him (i.e. Jesus). This was to confirm that Peter remained Satan, i.e. one in the flesh and therefore not capable of knowing and/or experiencing Love/God.

1 John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

When Jesus asked Peter three time whether or not he loved Him, this was actually Jesus telling us that Peter did not know God. This was Jesus telling us that Peter remained Satan, i.e. one who was dead to things of God. This was Jesus telling us that Peter remained Satan, just as he (Peter) was when he (Jesus) originally identified him to be Satan. Peter continued to be dead to things of God/Love.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Wow, what a statement.

this kind of comment sure make Jesus' salvation a hoot.

Jesus is preparing special seat for those 12 apostles, not Paul.

Where did you get the idea that Jesus 'is preparing special seats for the twelve disciples'?

Matthew: 19 KJV N.T.
24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

Jesus confirmed that the disciples must follow him in the regeneration to earn any thing. This was an 'iffy' promise. This was based on "if" they do something. The disciples had to do things to earn the above thing. It was never and is not a done deal for the disciples or for others who are seeking to be Christians.

The disciples and others who are seeking to be Christians must be able to follow and actually follow, Jesus in the regeneration to earn any thing from Jesus. Fact is, all who want to be Christians must know and learn how to, follow Jesus in the regeneration, now while they live on earth, in this life. This life time is their one opportunity, to soweth to spirit and Spirit and earn entry to God's kingdom of heaven where the regenerated Jesus lives:

Galatians 6:7-9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Do you know how one follows Jesus in the regeneration? Do you know what was the regeneration of Jesus? Do you how a person can be regenerated like Jesus and follow Jesus as a regenerated person to spirit heaven, where the regenerated Jesus lives?

The regeneration of Jesus is the regeneration of His Spirit. Jesus spirit was regenerated when he died and he rose to heaven in three day, clad only in his spirit body. Those who want to follow Jesus in the regeneration must achieve the capacity to discern the Spirit of Jesus within each of their own hearts/spirits. Then they msut be led into all their works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus (Who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession), has in mind for each of rthem to know, pray for, say and do.

To be able to search one's heart/spirit (to discern and commune with the Spirit of Jesus and so follow Jesus in the regeneration) requires one to have a spirit that is saved, in one's current life.

One whose spirit may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus cannot and do not follow Jesus in the regeneration. The regeneration is anchored on the immediate regeneration (saving) of one's spirit when one dies and so enabling one to totally by pass hell and rise to spirit heaven in three day after one dies.

One who is buried in hell, inside the earth, with Satan/peter is not regenerated and has not follow Jesus in the regeneration. Such a one has followed Satan/Peter to hell:

To be regenerated immediately when one dies, like Jesus was, requires one to achive live real time communion with the Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit, while one lives and to be led into all of one's works by this Spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments, etc.. This is how angles in heaven live. One must be well and competently practiced in this life style while one live, in order to follow Jesus in his regenerated state in heaven, when one dies.

Among all the people mentioned in the Holy KJV N.T., only Paul achieved communion with Jesus in his regenerated state as the Spirit, not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus who is the Lord for Christians seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit.

None of the disciples achieved the requirement set out by Jesus.

When Jesus was crucified he was regenerated as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God (Son of the Holy Spirit) Jesus, Who is the Lord for Christians. Then Jesus rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body to sit on his throne of glory on the right of the Holy Spirit, in spirit heaven, for all eternity.

From that place, on the right side of the Holy Spirit in spirit heaven and clad only in His Spirit body, Jesus, for the past 2000 odd years, has been making intercession on behalf of Christians with the Holy Spirit. This is not some, 'still to come' event and service:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us (i.e. for us Christians).

Foolishly assuming that Jesus die for all and therefore all are saved is a deception that was concocted by false prophets. Also concocted by false prophets is the idea that by simply repeating slogans and issuing platitudes to Jesus, one can be saved and delivered. And there are many false prophets who will promote those foolish ideas and so deceive many. Fact is only a few will not be deceived, these are the chosen few who actually know truth, do not err and are the chosen few who are authentic Christians.

Jesus has always confirmed that one must do works so as to earn salvation and delivery to God's kingdom of heaven. One must follow Jesus (in the regeneration) and this requires works and is works. Also one must do the will of the living God and this is also works. Also, simply repeating things do nothing:

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

One has to do the live Will of the living Holy Spirit. This is possible only by discerning and communing with, the live Spirit of Jesus, within one's own heart/spirit. And being led into one's works only by what this Spirit has in mind form one to know, pray for, say and so, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is how one soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life and entry to spirit heaven and so follow Jesus in the regeneration:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Being buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter is how God and Jesus fulfill God's promise. God's promise is that children of the flesh (the dead) will not be heirs to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and eventually on earth, together with children of God.

God's promise is that children of God will inherit his kingdom of heaven without any children of the flesh. Satan/Peter was used to gather together all children of the flesh under the umbrella of a church organization. Then Satan/Peter, his popes and their church was give to and did, enforce, on these people, the ten commandments. The ten commandments makes one and keeps one spiritually dead, 'the dead). So the people in the church of Satan/Peter, his popes are child of the flesh who are maked and kept spiritually dead, rigth up until they die physically.

Then, when they die physically, they bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Stan/Peter. This is how God and Jesus separated children of God from children of the flesh.

Children of the flesh are 'the dead. They are made and kept the dead because they esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. This are people who, by their own free will, choose to remind under the ten commandments.

Children of God are Christians. These are people who by their own free will choose to accept their their liberation from bondage under the ten commandments. They literally transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, as discerned within each of their own heart/spirits.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Paul was necessary because only he achieved live communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth who brings all truth. The disciples never achieved communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth Who bring all Truth. Therefore the disciple never got all truth. Without Paul there would be only incomplete and half baked information in the Holy KJV N.T.:

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

John tells us that Jesus could not and did not tell the disciples many things that they needed to know. This was because the disciples could not bear these things. Jesus said that he left it up to His Spirit Who is the Spirit of Truth to bring all truth. This Spirit (of Truth) was to be made available only after Jesus died and rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body to be Lord for Christians in spirit heaven:

The reason why the physical Jesus could not tell the disciples many things was because they could not bear them. This was because these were things of God and things of God could be discerned only spiritually.

1 Corinthians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The disciples were all like Satan/Peter. They remained natural men. They did not become spiritual men. They had remained in the flesh/Satanic. They had not become 'born again'/'converted' even up to that time. They were not spiritually awaken/spiritually aware. They could not discern spiritual things/things of God. They were not capable of looking to things that are not seen and eternal. They looked only to things that are seen and temporal:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth is a 'not seen' and eternal thing Who can be discerned only spiritually. The disciples were 'the dead'. They were dead to their own spirits, like Satan/Peter. They could not know and were not privy to, many things that they needed to know.

There is absolutely no confirmation in the Holy KJV N.T. that any disciple ever achieved the capacity to know any truth from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. They never got/achieve this spiritual capacity. They all remained spiritually dead (i.e. they all remained not 'born again' or 'converted'). They remained 'the dead who bury each other'.

In fact, even after Jesus crucifixion, the disciple continue to look for physical signs related to Jesus. They could not and did not, look to things that are not seen and eternal.

Fact is after Jesus was crucified his Spirit was regenerated and He rose to heaven clad only in His Spirit body. The disciples were not capable of detecting Jesus in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Body, as the Lord in heaven. They were not capable of detecting the truth which is Jesus rising to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body.

Jesus had to help the disciple get what was happening. Jesus had to create physical signs for that event which was entirely 'not seen' and spiritual. The disciples continue to be dead to things spiritual.

At the insistent of the disciples Jesus had to recreate his physical body to show them that he did not die but survived. Jesus did not rise to spirit heaven in this physical body. J

In a physical body, Jesus simply rose to a cloud beyond the sight of those spiritually dead people who included the disciples. Jesus did this simply to appeased them om their spiritually dead terms. This was all miraculous theatrics (physical signs for an entirely spirit event) to appease the spiritually dead disciples and similar others.

Fact is when Jesus was crucified he rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God body to be the Lord in heaven for Christians. Only in this format and from this place, Jesus is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of truth Who brings all truth.

Fact is, none of the disciples achieved communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth so as to get all truth. Only Paul achieved direct live communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of truth well after Jesus had been crucified and rose to heaven as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. This tell us that only Paul got and had all truth. The disciples all had incomplete and half-baked knowledge.

This tells us that the knowledge which the disciple teach were incomplete and half-baked. Christianity would be totally incomplete and half-baked if it stood only on what the disciples knew and taught.

Paul was necessary because only he was the saving grace for Christianity. Only Paul achieved direct personal communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth Who bring all truth. This was well after Jesus rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body to sit on His throne of Glory on the right side of the Holy Spirit, to be the Lord in spirit heaven,for Christians.

The disciples never came to know the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus. The disciples knew only the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus who was not the Lord and who was not consequential.

Fact is one can blaspheme the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus (who is not the Lord) and one shall be forgiven:

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus is the Lord in heaven and in this format, Jesus is the pure Son of the Holy Spirit and entitled to all things due the Holy Spirit. If one blaspheme the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, one will not be forgiven in this world or in any world to come. It is not the same for the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus (who was not the Lord)

The physical Jesus was the son of man and not the Lord. The physical Jesus was and is not entitled to things that are due to the Holy Spirit.

Please let a Governor and tutor (i.e. a Guru) of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ, teach you. I am in live communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. I can transcend human/man's concepts of time and space to be with Jesus live and direct. This is not a physical feat.

The above is done intuitively though my own heart/spirit. This is how Jesus passes knowledge to each person. It is done privately and individually through a 'not seen' intuitive connection between a person's own heart/spirit and the Spirit of Jesus, Who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession and not the Holy Spirit.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

It is my love for Jesus that enables me to have live and direct communion with His Spirit and so to get all truth.

Satan/Peter lacked this love for Jesus. He was therefore denied direct communion with the Spirit of Jesus and so denied all truth.

For our edification Jesus asked Peter three time whether he loved him. This was not because Jesus did not know the truth. This was to point out to those with 'ears to hear' (i.e. spiritually aware and spiritually actualized people) that Peter did not love Him (i.e. Peter did not love Jesus). Satan/Petr was spiritually dead and therefore incapable of knowing and/or experiencing love.

God is quite literally Love. Therefore love is a thing of God. Therefore love can be discerned only spiritually (by a spiritually awaken person). Love cannot be discerned or know to a natural man. Satan is one in the flesh. Satan is a natural man. One who is spiritually dead. Satan/Peter would not be capable of love and/or experiencing love.

Jesus asked Peter three time, if he loved him, to indicate to those with' ears to hear' that He (i.e. Jesus) knew that Peter did not love Him (i.e. Jesus). This was to confirm that Peter remained Satan, i.e. one in the flesh and therefore not capable of knowing and/or experiencing Love/God.

1 John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

When Jesus asked Peter three time whether or not he loved Him, this was actually Jesus telling us that Peter did not know God. This was Jesus telling us that Peter remained Satan, i.e. one who was dead to things of God. This was Jesus telling us that Peter remained Satan, just as he (Peter) was when he (Jesus) originally identified him to be Satan. Peter continued to be dead to things of God/Love.
Please provide the verses that Peter says he doesn't love Christ.

Thank you

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Where did you get the idea that Jesus 'is preparing special seats for the twelve disciples'?

Matthew: 19 KJV N.T.
24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.
30 But many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first.

Jesus confirmed that the disciples must follow him in the regeneration to earn any thing. This was an 'iffy' promise. This was based on "if" they do something. The disciples had to do things to earn the above thing. It was never and is not a done deal for the disciples or for others who are seeking to be Christians.

The disciples and others who are seeking to be Christians must be able to follow and actually follow, Jesus in the regeneration to earn any thing from Jesus. Fact is, all who want to be Christians must know and learn how to, follow Jesus in the regeneration, now while they live on earth, in this life. This life time is their one opportunity, to soweth to spirit and Spirit and earn entry to God's kingdom of heaven where the regenerated Jesus lives:

Do you know how one follows Jesus in the regeneration? Do you know what was the regeneration of Jesus? Do you how a person can be regenerated like Jesus and follow Jesus as a regenerated person to spirit heaven, where the regenerated Jesus lives?

The regeneration of Jesus is the regeneration of His Spirit. Jesus spirit was regenerated when he died and he rose to heaven in three day, clad only in his spirit body. Those who want to follow Jesus in the regeneration must achieve the capacity to discern the Spirit of Jesus within each of their own hearts/spirits. Then they msut be led into all their works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus (Who is also the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession), has in mind for each of rthem to know, pray for, say and do.

To be able to search one's heart/spirit (to discern and commune with the Spirit of Jesus and so follow Jesus in the regeneration) requires one to have a spirit that is saved, in one's current life.

One whose spirit may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus cannot and do not follow Jesus in the regeneration. The regeneration is anchored on the immediate regeneration (saving) of one's spirit when one dies and so enabling one to totally by pass hell and rise to spirit heaven in three day after one dies.

One who is buried in hell, inside the earth, with Satan/peter is not regenerated and has not follow Jesus in the regeneration. Such a one has followed Satan/Peter to hell:

To be regenerated immediately when one dies, like Jesus was, requires one to achive live real time communion with the Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit, while one lives and to be led into all of one's works by this Spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments, etc.. This is how angles in heaven live. One must be well and competently practiced in this life style while one live, in order to follow Jesus in his regenerated state in heaven, when one dies.

Among all the people mentioned in the Holy KJV N.T., only Paul achieved communion with Jesus in his regenerated state as the Spirit, not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus who is the Lord for Christians seated on the right side of the Holy Spirit.

None of the disciples achieved the requirement set out by Jesus.

When Jesus was crucified he was regenerated as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God (Son of the Holy Spirit) Jesus, Who is the Lord for Christians. Then Jesus rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body to sit on his throne of glory on the right of the Holy Spirit, in spirit heaven, for all eternity.

From that place, on the right side of the Holy Spirit in spirit heaven and clad only in His Spirit body, Jesus, for the past 2000 odd years, has been making intercession on behalf of Christians with the Holy Spirit. This is not some, 'still to come' event and service:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us (i.e. for us Christians).

Foolishly assuming that Jesus die for all and therefore all are saved is a deception that was concocted by false prophets. Also concocted by false prophets is the idea that by simply repeating slogans and issuing platitudes to Jesus, one can be saved and delivered. And there are many false prophets who will promote those foolish ideas and so deceive many. Fact is only a few will not be deceived, these are the chosen few who actually know truth, do not err and are the chosen few who are authentic Christians.

Jesus has always confirmed that one must do works so as to earn salvation and delivery to God's kingdom of heaven. One must follow Jesus (in the regeneration) and this requires works and is works. Also one must do the will of the living God and this is also works. Also, simply repeating things do nothing:

Matthew: 7 KJV N.T.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

One has to do the live Will of the living Holy Spirit. This is possible only by discerning and communing with, the live Spirit of Jesus, within one's own heart/spirit. And being led into one's works only by what this Spirit has in mind form one to know, pray for, say and so, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is how one soweth to Spirit and reap eternal life and entry to spirit heaven and so follow Jesus in the regeneration:

Being buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter is how God and Jesus fulfill God's promise. God's promise is that children of the flesh (the dead) will not be heirs to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and eventually on earth, together with children of God.

God's promise is that children of God will inherit his kingdom of heaven without any children of the flesh. Satan/Peter was used to gather together all children of the flesh under the umbrella of a church organization. Then Satan/Peter, his popes and their church was give to and did, enforce, on these people, the ten commandments. The ten commandments makes one and keeps one spiritually dead, 'the dead). So the people in the church of Satan/Peter, his popes are child of the flesh who are maked and kept spiritually dead, rigth up until they die physically.

Then, when they die physically, they bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Stan/Peter. This is how God and Jesus separated children of God from children of the flesh.

Children of the flesh are 'the dead. They are made and kept the dead because they esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. This are people who, by their own free will, choose to remind under the ten commandments.

Children of God are Christians. These are people who by their own free will choose to accept their their liberation from bondage under the ten commandments. They literally transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, as discerned within each of their own heart/spirits.
Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

28 And Jesus said unto them,

Verily

I say unto you, That

ye which have followed me

(this is confirming that St. Peter was indeed following Christ. The rest of the verse denotes destination)

, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

lifeisgood

[MENTION=14266]lifeisgood[/MENTION],

Does it makes you feel good to use the same kind of tactics over and over?

It is old, friend.

blessings.

Absolutely, no question about it, YES, it makes me feel excellently good to preach the ONLY way TO BE SAVED is who Jesus Christ is and what He did at the Cross of Calvary for anybody's obedience TO BE SAVED is definitely dirty rags.

It is NOT OLD friend, it is NEW EVERY MORNING.

Blessings to you too, meshak.

lifeisgood

What? I can hardly believe you said that. Could you tell me how you can say such a thing?

It DOES NOT surprise me that you are suprised.

How long had it passed when the Lord gave Peter the vision to go to Cornelius house (a gentile house)?
Do you remember all Peter's obedience to go and preach to everybody as the risen Lord gave the 12 the great commission?
Had they OBEYED, Peter would not have had need to receive a vision from the risen Lord to go to the gentiles.

No wonder, the risen Lord had to send Paul.

lifeisgood

Jesus is the Truth.

Correct.

Jesus says we have to believe

Correct.

and repent of our sins.

:doh:

That is obeying if you repent of your sins.

You have never answered what you, gt, do about the SINS YOU HAVE NEVER REPENTED of.

Just try it.

I'm already saved. ALL my sins are UNDER the BLOOD. If the BLOOD of the LAMB did not cover ALL THE SINS, past, present, and future, you cannot be saved, gt. No way. No how.

Chew on that for a while savoring your coffee, taking deep profound breaths, slowly, so you do not miss the answer from the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

Of course they obeyed Jesus, what do you think they did? Disobey him?

How long had it passed and the Lord had to give Peter a vision to go to a gentile home to preach the gospel?
Was it not part of the risen Lord's great commission to go and preach to ALL the world which includes gentiles?

How many examples of Peter going preaching to gentiles or the 12 apostles for that matter do you find in the Bible?

Think about it, marhig.

God's Truth

You are a troubled person. All say to you that you should humble yourself and repent of everything you think you know and call on Jesus to save you.