How the Gospel and Justification by Faith Refutes Calvinism

Robert Pate

Banned
Christ was God and Man ! You don't believe that? He believed for the Church His Body When He fulfilled the Law for them!

You are the only one on this Forum that believes Jesus believes for the believer.

You can't come up with scripture that says that.

You need to believe the Bible instead of your Calvinist fairy tales.

beloved57

You are the only one on this Forum that believes Jesus believes for the believer.

You can't come up with scripture that says that.

You need to believe the Bible instead of your Calvinist fairy tales.

Christ obeyed the Law for them He lived and died for! He was faithful for them! Christ was faithful to God like Moses was Heb3:5-6 ! That faithfulness to God in theirs !

It doesn't matter who believes it, it is true and you deny it!

Robert Pate

Banned
Christ obeyed the Law for them He lived and died for! He was faithful for them! Christ was faithful to God like Moses was Heb3:5-6 ! That faithfulness to God in theirs !

It doesn't matter who believes it, it is true and you deny it!

Yea, but he is not going to believe for them.

The judgment is to see who is a believer and who isn't.

You make a sham out of Gods judgment.

beloved57

Yea, but he is not going to believe for them.

The judgment is to see who is a believer and who isn't.

You make a sham out of Gods judgment.
Then He could not have kept the Law for them if He didn't believe for them! Faith is part of doing the law Matt 23:23 !

Robert Pate

Banned
No it's in the scriptures, that Christ obeyed the Law for them He lived and died for, and Faith is part of it Matt 23:23! You think He left that undone ?

Then if some one goes to hell its Gods fault because he did not believe for them?

No matter how you slice it, Calvinism is stupid.

beloved57

Then if some one goes to hell its Gods fault because he did not believe for them?

No matter how you slice it, Calvinism is stupid.

Aint nobody going to hell for whom Christ obeyed God's Law for ! He has done everything required for them, even believed !

Robert Pate

Banned
Aint nobody going to hell for whom Christ obeyed God's Law for ! He has done everything required for them, even believed !

If that was true everyone would be saved.

You will probably enter into the judgment and say, "But Lord, Lord, didn't you believe for me?

And then you will hear those dreadful words, "Depart from me, I never knew you" Matthew 7:23.

beloved57

If that was true everyone would be saved.

You will probably enter into the judgment and say, "But Lord, Lord, didn't you believe for me?

And then you will hear those dreadful words, "Depart from me, I never knew you" Matthew 7:23.
Christ didn't live and die for everyone, only for them that believe! They believe because He obeyed the Law for them, and in doing so He believed for them!

Robert Pate

Banned
Christ didn't live and die for everyone, only for them that believe! They believe because He obeyed the Law for them, and in doing so He believed for them!

Your doctrine does not make sense. nor is it biblical.

Jesus died for the sins of the world, 1 John 2:2.

Now, it is your responsibility to believe on him, John 3:18.