How the Gospel and Justification by Faith Refutes Calvinism

beloved57

Actually, the Judgment is a declaration of who is a believer and who isn't: The Sheep vs. the Goats.
For God has already Chosen and Predestinated His Children Eph. 1:4-5 before the foundation of the world 2 Tim. 1:9.

Christ Jesus Lived and Died for every one of them, His Sheep; they are the "many", a remnant Rom. 11:5
whom Christ made Righteous Rom. 5:19. That means, as their Covenant and Surety, they are made Complete in Him Col. 2:10:
He has been obedient to all the Law for them, including Believing for them; for to Believe on Him is a commandment,
an imperative for those He made righteous Acts 16:31. Christ Jesus tasted death for every one of them John 10:11,15.
And then He rose as the Great Shepherd of the Sheep Heb. 13:20: They are Believers indeed!

But that does not include all of mankind.

For the majority are the tares, goats whom the devil sowed in the world Mat. 13:38-39; 25:32-33, 41:
The Vessels of Wrath fitted for destruction:

Rom. 9:22-24 - What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known,
endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy,
which he had afore prepared unto glory
, Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

~~~~~

Good Witness for the Lord!

Robert Pate

Banned
Those Christ is the Savior of are saved!

You don't believe the Bible.

Because you don't believe the Bible it means nothing to you.

This is why it does not bother you to screw with it and change the words and meaning of it.

Jesus is the savior of the whole world, whether you believe that or don't believe it the Bible supports it, 1 John 2:2 also 1 John 4:14, plus many, many other scriptures.

beloved57

You don't believe the Bible.

Because you don't believe the Bible it means nothing to you.

This is why it does not bother you to screw with it and change the words and meaning of it.

Jesus is the savior of the whole world, whether you believe that or don't believe it the Bible supports it, 1 John 2:2 also 1 John 4:14, plus many, many other scriptures.

The Jesus I believe in is the Savior of the whole world of the Saved !

Robert Pate

Banned
The Jesus I believe in is the Savior of the whole world of the Saved !

You are not able to learn truth because you cannot believe the Bible.

The Bible clearly teaches that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 also 1 John 4:14. plus many other scriptures.

beloved57

You are not able to learn truth because you cannot believe the Bible.

The Bible clearly teaches that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 2:2 also 1 John 4:14. plus many other scriptures.

You have a savior of people who are lost!

All for whom my Savior is a Savior to are Saved!

Robert Pate

Banned
You have a savior of people who are lost!

All for whom my Savior is a Savior to are Saved!

There is nothing in the Bible about Jesus being the savior of the saved.

He said, "I have come to seek and to save those who are lost".

Before you can be saved you must be lost.

What good is a savior to those who are already saved?

Robert Pate

Banned
pate

There is nothing in the bible about Jesus not being the Saviour of the Saved !

Show us one scripture where Jesus says that he is the savior of those who are already saved.

If they are already saved then why is Jesus their savior?

Your doctrine is like going down a long hallway of darkness and unbelief and at the end is hell.

beloved57

Show us one scripture where Jesus says that he is the savior of those who are already saved.

If they are already saved then why is Jesus their savior?

Your doctrine is like going down a long hallway of darkness and unbelief and at the end is hell.

Silly question!

Nanja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanja
Actually, the Judgment is a declaration of who is a believer and who isn't: The Sheep vs. the Goats.
For God has already Chosen and Predestinated His Children Eph. 1:4-5 before the foundation of the world 2 Tim. 1:9.

Christ Jesus Lived and Died for every one of them, His Sheep; they are the "many", a remnant Rom. 11:5
whom Christ made Righteous Rom. 5:19. That means, as their Covenant and Surety, they are made Complete in Him Col. 2:10:
He has been obedient to all the Law for them, including Believing for them; for to Believe on Him is a commandment,
an imperative for those He made righteous Acts 16:31. Christ Jesus tasted death for every one of them John 10:11,15.
And then He rose as the Great Shepherd of the Sheep Heb. 13:20: They are Believers indeed!

But that does not include all of mankind.

For the majority are the tares, goats whom the devil sowed in the world Mat. 13:38-39; 25:32-33, 41:
The Vessels of Wrath fitted for destruction:

Rom. 9:22-24 - What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known,
endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy,
which he had afore prepared unto glory, Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

~~~~~

Good Witness for the Lord!

2 Cor. 2:15-16 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

Praying the Lord continue to Bless your Ministry in the Word of Truth!

~~~~~

beloved57

Quote:

2 Cor. 2:15-16 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

Praying the Lord continue to Bless your Ministry in the Word of Truth!

~~~~~

Amen and I am Thankful to God He raised up yourself to Pray for me !

Nanja

Amen and I am Thankful to God He raised up yourself to Pray for me !

Phil. 1:3-6 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,
Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,
For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun
a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
John 6:37 KJV

37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

And who does the Father give to Jesus?

The Father gives to Jesus all of the "Whosoevers".

"Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
And who does the Father give to Jesus?

Try this.

Those he decides to have mercy on.

Romans 9:15 KJV

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy , and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion .

The Father gives to Jesus all of the "Whosoevers".

"Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

The whosoevers are defined in Romans 9 before you get to 10.

Yer tryin' to put the cart ahead of the horse.