HOW MANY ON TOL ARE GRACE GOSPEL BELIEVERS?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You just said scripture is a lie. Scripture says that faith comes by hearing God's word.

Scripture also says that God stretched out his hand to a stiff necked people that would not listen to Him. God made an effort and they chose to NOT listen to God.

You have control over what you believe and accept as truth or what you reject as lies and that is why scripture says to beware of false teachers , otherwise what difference would false teachers make ?
Good points.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Calvinists tell people God created them to send them to hell and they deserve it. Wickedness and a cold heart doesn't begin to describe a jerk who would say and believe such things.

Epoisses

Calvinists tell people God created them to send them to hell and they deserve it. Wickedness and a cold heart doesn't begin to describe a jerk who would say and believe such things.

Very true. Calvinism is more of an attack on the character of God himself than the gospel. The picture of a loving father who sends his only begotten son to die for the sins of the world is changed into an unfeeling tyrant who creates lost souls to live lives of futility and be damned eternally.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, I believe God Almighty is running the universe, down to every detail, according to His predetermined will and good pleasure.
Do you disagree?

God never rejected the reprobate according to His foreknowledge of their actions. God rejects reprobates according to His will.God formed all men, either for dishonor or honor, according to His willful purposes and good pleasure.
To reject this truth is disbelief and a rejection of Sovereign God Himself.
It is those not written in the Lamb's Book of Life that are reprobate and who will deservedly suffer hellfire

None of the Calvinists here disagree with her. I post this because she is back.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yes I do.

The reason you are a Christian, and not an atheist, Muslim, or Hindu, is due to variables outside of your control. You believe in God because God's providence.

The intellectual dishonesty is strong with you all- deluding yourself with things you know aren't true is what you all apparently excel at :rolleyes:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The reason you are a Christian, and not an atheist, Muslim, or Hindu, is due to variables outside of your control. You believe in God because God's providence.

The intellectual dishonesty is strong with you all- deluding yourself with things you know aren't true is what you all apparently excel at :rolleyes:

You crack me up. :rotfl: You're throwing everthing against the wall hoping something will stick? Please, don't stop amusing me. :crackup:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Very true. Calvinism is more of an attack on the character of God himself than the gospel. The picture of a loving father who sends his only begotten son to die for the sins of the world is changed into an unfeeling tyrant who creates lost souls to live lives of futility and be damned eternally.

Well said.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
No it isn't.

According to what?

All you've said is 'I choose', and then 'nuh uh'.

I pretty much assume at this point you just don't have any sort of rebuke- don't worry, there isn't such a thing anyway. You didn't choose to be a Christian anymore then some Palestinian kid became Muslim.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You have no control over what you believe. It is one of the great intellectual sins of many Christians today in thinking they chose faith in God.

It was God's providence that brought you to faith.

And, I must add, you're following a false gospel. Notice the small g? That's no typo.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You crack me up. :rotfl: You're throwing everthing against the wall hoping something will stick? Please, don't stop amusing me. :crackup:

You all really need to stop taking what I've stated about you all and trying to put it on me. I'm not throwing 'everything hoping it will stick'.

I squashed the lie that you choose to believe anything, with an inevitable fact. If you want to lie to yourself, then go right ahead.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The only irony there is to be had is the gigantic intellectual folly of you all's entire philosophy at large.

You didn't choose to be a Christian. You were reaped according to God's Providence. In fact, 'choosing' and 'believing' are two very unfriendly words, as you cannot actually choose to believe anything.

That's not 'man made', that's reality. Job reminds us of who the clay is, and who is the Potter. Your free will sucks, and can't even animate on it's own that which isn't carnal. That's what all the biblical authors tell you and you all don't even realize it.

:rotfl: