How Many Jobs Have You Had?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
No one should ever drink any diet' drink. If you need a coke, just drink the regular sugar drink, try a Pepsi

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You think that list is real? :rotfl:

Did you ever see Jon Lovitz as "The pathological liar"??

:mock: ok loser
The Tomcat swoops down. She's on the Bogie's tail.
A missile streaks toward his tail . BANG!

attachment.php

:nuke:​

Sealeaf

Counting Summer Jobs but not counting unpaid volunteer labor, I have; laid carpet, worked two different jobs as a cook, worked as an orderly in a general hospital, worked as a registered nurse in the same hospital, worked for 28 years in an other hospital retiring as one of the night supervisors of that hospital. I worked full time from 1972 till 2015. I was also a boy scout leader for a few years and a member of the Nordic ski Patrol for about 10 years. I highly recommend volunteer service as an educational experience.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Counting Summer Jobs but not counting unpaid volunteer labor, I have; laid carpet, worked two different jobs as a cook, worked as an orderly in a general hospital, worked as a registered nurse in the same hospital, worked for 28 years in an other hospital retiring as one of the night supervisors of that hospital. I worked full time from 1972 till 2015. I was also a boy scout leader for a few years and a member of the Nordic ski Patrol for about 10 years. I highly recommend volunteer service as an educational experience.
No one can accuse you of spending too much time on TOL, you only have 170 posts in 16 years !!! Great post here