ECT How is Paul's message different?

Danoh

Sure it is, except in your delusions.

Nobody calls spitting "truth smacking" except in your delusions.

Nobody here has a one size fits all theology except in you delusions.

I'm sure you like to rationalize it as something else in your delusions.

Only in your delusions do you act that way.
In real life you do not.

But tell us more about how great and wonderful you are, and how sorry and nasty others are.
(Rhetorical, as we know you will.)

Exactly what I expected from you.

Rom. 5:6-8.

Danoh

lol, better be careful with with Pope Danknow or he'll lay out an exegesis on a thing and the stuff he say's(types) is enough to make most common folk's in Mayberry R.F.D. mail route trip and fall on the ground...lol.

Put ya in check once.
Next thing one knows,
Ya went brown-nosed.
Ya poor old dunce.

:chuckle:

Rom. 5:6-8, ws.

Danoh

What????
I don't get another puffed up, hypocritical, and egotistical "How Great I Art" lecture from you?
Well surprise surprise!!!!

From a rabid Trump supporter, no less.
My o my, Tam, you're indeed quite a mess.
See, I can admit when I've been wrong.
About what in the world I was thinkin,
About you, a Trump supporter, all along.
Yep, my thinking was indeed, stink'n.

Rom. 5:6-8, nevertheless.

whitestone

Put ya in check once.
Next thing one knows,
Ya went brown-nosed.
Ya poor old dunce.

Rom. 5:6-8, ws.

lol, you should start back over and follow Paul, 1 Timothy 5:1 KJV ,,,you began by attacking GM and only an apology will be accepted...
Then you fell all apart in the long run when you failed to remember Titus 1:5-9 KJV and now your not well spoken of lol,follow Paul Pope Danknow...lol

Danoh

lol, you should start back over and follow Paul, 1 Timothy 5:1 KJV ,,,you began by attacking GM and only an apology will be accepted...
Then you fell all apart in the long run when you failed to remember Titus 1:5-9 KJV and now your not well spoken of lol,follow Paul Pope Danknow...lol

(Sound of Popeye laughing his butt off).

Here - a comedy of errors for ya...

I pointed out to that fraud GM ever was, that what he'd said about a dispensation being a period of time, was incorrect.

He then pm'd me that he had taken "great personal umbrage" with my having pointed that out to him publicly.

Things went downhill from there, including his publicly and distortingly going into the content of our pm-ming, which was then between him and I.

Lol, no more was he to flatter the heck out of me about how insightful my posts often were.

Likewise as to any more fake accolades from various of his pals.

No more luv for Danoh.

:rotfl:

Again, mommie, again.

They are very direct in their spitting on anyone they conclude is not of their number, but just as thin skinned on the receiving end - just like their false idol in the WH.

They are petty, is what it is.

Personally, I continue to find their continued charade highly amusing.

You make of that what you need to.

Rom. 5:6-8 has ever been more than all the sense of acceptance I have ever needed.

Try it, some time.

:thumb:

whitestone

(Sound of Popeye laughing his butt off).

Here - a comedy of errors for ya...

I pointed out to that fraud GM ever was, that what he'd said about a dispensation being a period of time, was incorrect.

He then pm'd me that he had taken "great personal umbrage" with my having pointed that out to him publicly.

Things went downhill from there, including his publicly and distortingly going into the content of our pm-ming, which was then between him and I.

Lol, no more was he to flatter the heck out of me about how insightful my posts often were.

Likewise as to any more fake accolades from various of his pals.

No more luv for Danoh.

Again, mommie, again.

They are very direct in their spitting on anyone they conclude is not of their number, but just as thin skinned on the receiving end - just like their false idol in the WH.

They are petty, is what it is.

Personally, I continue to find their continued charade highly amusing.

You make of that what you need to.

Rom. 5:6-8 has ever been more than all the sense of acceptance I have ever needed.

Try it, some time.

:thumb:

Then accept your oneness and bow down to yourself in the mirror and leave us alone,,,,,

Danoh

Then accept your oneness and bow down to yourself in the mirror and leave us alone,,,,,

There ya go, proving yourself just like them.

Not a peep about what I said about what actually happened.

For that matter, not a peep from you on the actual subject of the thread.

Instead, you twisted what I said in my response to your nonsense into your above stupidity.

As for the "us" in your "leave us alone"?

I wasn't aware you hold their skewed Mid-Acts views.

You're in worse shape than I'd thought.

whitestone

There ya go, proving yourself just like them.

Not a peep about what I said about what actually happened.

For that matter, not a peep from you on the actual subject of the thread.

Instead, you twisted what I said in my response to your nonsense into your above stupidity.

As for the "us" in your "leave us alone"?

I wasn't aware you hold their skewed Mid-Acts views.

You're in worse shape than I'd thought.

lol, well okay then are you Mid Acts.a 28er,,,13,2,,,the Dispensation Of Grace that has nothing to do with time,,,,began when/where in time?

Danoh

lol, well okay then are you Mid Acts.a 28er,,,13,2,,,the Dispensation Of Grace that has nothing to do with time,,,,began when/where in time?

Good to see you so easily able to get back on a more useful track.

Of course a dispensation has to do with time.

Luke 12:42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?

Two Different examples of that - each in their "due season..."

Hebrews 3:1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus; 3:2 Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.

Paul himself not only describes the Lord's due season in the following and in connection with time, but also, another due season that followed after that one...

Galatians 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Acts 17:11, 12.

whitestone

Good to see you so easily able to get back on a more useful track.

Of course a dispensation has to do with time.

Luke 12:42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?

Two Different examples of that - each in their "due season..."

Hebrews 3:1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus; 3:2 Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.

Paul himself not only describes the Lord's due season in the following and in connection with time, but also, another due season after that one...

Galatians 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: 4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

Say where you believe it began...

Danoh

Say where you believe it began...

The Dispensation of the Grace of God began with the salvation of the first member of the Body of Christ: the Apostle Paul, 1 Timothy 1, in Acts 9.

Paul was saved after God sealed the Believing Remnant of Israel, Romans 11, and concluded the rest of that nation (Paul included) Uncircumcision, or Heathen, Romans 3, and Romans 11, at the end of Acts 7.

whitestone

The Dispensation of the Grace of God began with the salvation of the first member of the Body of Christ: the Apostle Paul, 1 Timothy 1, in Acts 9.

Paul was saved after God sealed the Believing Remnant of Israel, Romans 11, and concluded the rest of that nation (Paul included) Uncircumcision, or Heathen, Romans 3, and Romans 11, at the end of Acts 7.

In what you said then is Revelation 7:3 KJV,,,Revelation 9:4 KJV ect. already fulfilled or sill future?

Danoh

In what you said then is Revelation 7:3 KJV,,,Revelation 9:4 KJV ect. already fulfilled or sill future?

Yet future, Romans 11:25.

That is actually a continuation of the Mark 16 commission, which was interrupted by Romans 11's Mystery.

Thus, Mark 16's talk of how that if they drink of any deadly liquid, it will not hurt them.

Read in light of the latter half of Matthew 10, the end of Mark 16 indicates those things will take place within the time of their persecutions.

whitestone

Yet future, Romans 11:25.

That is actually a continuation of the Mark 16 commission, which was interrupted by Romans 11's Mystery.

Thus, Mark 16's talk of how that if they drink of any deadly liquid, it will not hurt them.

Read in light of the latter half of Matthew 10, the end of Mark 16 indicates those things will take place within the time of their persecutions.

lol, in post #2795 you said Paul also was included in that sealing and now it's future(?),,,sure your not hybridizeing things?

Danoh

lol, in post #2795 you said Paul also was included in that sealing and now it's future(?),,,sure your not hybridizeing things?

Lol, good one.

And no, I never said Paul was concluded in that sealing.

Rather, that he was included in Unbelieving Israel's having been concluded Uncircumcision, or Heathen, with his nation, at the end of Acts 7, before he was later saved, in Acts 9.

Acts 17:11,12.

whitestone

Lol, good one.

And no, I never said Paul was concluded in that sealing.

Rather, that he was included in Unbelieving Israel's having been concluded Uncircumcision, or Heathen, with his nation, at the end of Acts 7, before he was later saved, in Acts 9.

Acts 17:11,12.

lol, So one dispensation ended and another began at 9 or 7?