ECT How is Paul's message different?

Danoh

lol, So one dispensation ended and another began at 9 or 7?

No.

The Believing Remnant did not simply disappear.

Rather, where things were headed for them and their nation was interrupted, and then began to diminish away.

And sometime after it's direction was interrupted, another began, within the one that was now diminishing away.

Sort of like the transition from the Law, not to its yet being done away, even as its Prophesied Kingdom began to be preached in Matthew.

Sort of like one now sees with television shows and movies - where while one show is ending, they zoom it down and into a smaller image, where it plays out to its end, even as another image begins playing the next movie or show, or even the news.

Here, the schematics on this link provide an image and relevant passages of basically the same view I hold.

The first chart is Israel had the Mystery preached by Paul not interrupted their Prophesied aspect.

The second chart shows what happened to that with the Mystery's interruption.

http://clearspringsbiblechurch.org/dispensational-chart/

whitestone

No.

The Believing Remnant did not simply disappear.

Rather, where things were headed for them and their nation was interrupted, and then began to diminish away.

And sometime after it's direction was interrupted, another began, within the one that was now diminishing away.

Sort of like the transition from the Law, not to its yet being done away, even as its Prophesied Kingdom began to be preached in Matthew.

Sort of like one now sees with television shows and movies - where while one show is ending, they zoom it down and into a smaller image, where it plays out to its end, even as another image begins playing the next movie or show, or even the news.

Here, the schematics on this link provide an image and relevant passages of basically the same view I hold.

The first chart is Israel had the Mystery preached by Paul not interrupted their Prophesied aspect.

The second chart shows what happened to that with the Mystery's interruption.

http://clearspringsbiblechurch.org/dispensational-chart/

lol,,,"no pope Danknow!!!",,lol I don't want any commentaries of other men's opinions(IP rubbing off?)...

lol, see you tomorrow.

Danoh

lol,,,"no pope Danknow!!!",,lol I don't want any commentaries of other men's opinions(IP rubbing off?)...

lol, see you tomorrow.

Yeah, I hear ya, wink, wink.

:chuckle:

Still - no sense in rewriting what someone else has already written that I also happen to basically hold to as well.

Colossians 4:16 And when this epistle is read among you, cause that it be read also in the church of the Laodiceans; and that ye likewise read the epistle from Laodicea.

Scripture - what a Book.

Is there no situation it has not addressed - "that ye might be THROUGHLY furnished unto ALL good works" 2 Tim. 3:16, 17.

Cross Reference

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

"In spiritual reconstruction if it ignores the human, will be useless; and the purely human will not be any good; there must be the amalgam, i.e., the pure Divine and the pure human mixed—not Divine and sinful, but Divine and human. Paul is not despising the earthen vessel, it is in the earthen vessel that the excellency of God’s power is to be manifested."

Oswald Chambers

Faither

BANNED
Banned
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. (2 Corinthians 4:7)

"In spiritual reconstruction if it ignores the human, will be useless; and the purely human will not be any good; there must be the amalgam, i.e., the pure Divine and the pure human mixed—not Divine and sinful, but Divine and human. Paul is not despising the earthen vessel, it is in the earthen vessel that the excellency of God’s power is to be manifested."

Oswald Chambers

If i were responding to OC , i would ask how that corresponds with Rom 7:14-21. Paul gives us a glimpse of his state of being "sanctified or separated" in Christ. He states that when he does what he does not want to do , it's not him doing it, but sin dwelling in him doing it. By the same token when he does do what he wants to do, its also not him doing it, but the Holy Spirit doing it.

The Greek is specific, there are three entities in the equation here in Christ on earth. You have the Holy Spirit engaged in what the Greek calls trench warfare with the sinful nature. Paul is the third entity , and is merely an onlooker with only the choice of who he will surrender himself to. Paul is merely an onlooker , watching the Holy Spirit and the siful nature engaged in trench warfare over his soul.

This is the true state of sanctification, ignored by the entire church world today.

Last edited:

Cross Reference

Being as how you don't understand how Paul could ever be living by the Faith OF the Son of God and how being faithful to God by Christ Jesus is a learning process after one is born again he, Paul, isn't addressing you nor do I suppose Chambers is either.

“… it was God’s good pleasure through the foolishness of the thing preached to save them that believe.” (1 Corinthians 1:21 rv mg)

Unto the completeness of son-ship in the Father:

". . . . . be formed in you", Galatians 4:19 (KJV)

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
There is no other correct understanding of Rom. 7:14-21 than the one I gave you. Your welcome, that understanding is one of the most precious things I possess in the world.

Cross Reference

There is no other correct understanding of Rom. 7:14-21 than the one I gave you. Your welcome, that understanding is one of the most precious things I possess in the world.

Don't make me laugh . . You mean none that you will accept. I take it you must enjoy your forwardness in your carnality? Gene Scott sure did.

Last edited:

whitestone

lol, no back in about page 170 "the world we are now currently in"...but which one?
there is one coming(or was in Paul’s day, Hebrews 2:5 KJV ) were either still in that one or were already in the next one being spoken of.

Cross Reference

Both , our first acts of fulfilling pisteuo is done before we are sealed with the Grace deposit , better known as the Holy Spirit.

By that you are saying one doesn't need to be in Christ for Pastahio to be made effective. I should think that would be troubling to you if, as you declare there is no greater understanding than yours..

Faither

BANNED
Banned
By that you are saying one doesn't need to be in Christ for Pastahio to be made effective. I should think that would be troubling to you if, as you declare there is no greater understanding than yours..

I'm not familiar with pastashio .

As for my understandings , I put mine on the table to be tested by others . Hopefully someone can give a better understanding so I might know Christ better. I thought that is what a site like this was for.

Cross Reference

I'm not familiar with pastashio .

As for my understandings , I put mine on the table to be tested by others . Hopefully someone can give a better understanding so I might know Christ better. I thought that is what a site like this was for.

This site is for honest people to discuss their doubts and questions and not to proselytize unto some religious guru. We are not called on to preach a philosophy of thought, but to preach “Jesus Christ, and Him crucified” which releases God to work on the hearts of them that hear. Since by our faith do we justify God in forgiving us, preaching/holding to vain philosophies prevent God from acting on His Word.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Paul's gospel s not different it is exactly the same.

JOHN THE BAPTIZER:

Matthew 3:2 1In those days John the Baptist came, preaching in the wilderness of Judea 2and saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.”

JESUS:
Mark 1:14 After the arrest of John, Jesus went into Galilee and proclaimed the gospel of God. 15“The time is fulfilled, He said, “and the kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe in the gospel!”

PAUL THE APOSTLE:

Acts 20:21 testifying to Jews and Greeks alike about repentance to God and faith in our Lord Jesus.

God's Truth

Paul's gospel is not different it is exactly the same.

JOHN THE BAPTIZER:

Matthew 3:2 1In those days John the Baptist came, preaching in the wilderness of Judea 2and saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.”

WHAT DID JOHN PREACH?

He preached REPENT.

He preached REPENT OF SINS.

What did JESUS PREACH?

Jesus preached REPENT OF SINS.

What did Paul preach?

Paul preached repent of sins.

JESUS:
Mark 1:14 After the arrest of John, Jesus went into Galilee and proclaimed the gospel of God. 15“The time is fulfilled, He said, “and the kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe in the gospel!”

PAUL THE APOSTLE:

Acts 20:21 testifying to Jews and Greeks alike about repentance to God and faith in our Lord Jesus.