How do you know you are saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thread is mistitled. To say what the OP really means it should be called, "How do you know you are saved, you stupid unsaved idiots."

You say that because you can not explain why you think you are saved.

1Pe 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Translation: Agree with Meshak about war or go to Hell.

That is your defense for believing Christians can kill on behalf of the government and that they must do so blindly or they be traitors of the nation.

The needless killing in Iraq, has condemned the nation.

LA

clefty

Jesus did advocate a military.

Luke 3:14 KJV
(14) And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be content with your wages.

Jesus didn't tell the soldiers to stop being soldiers.

Yes and violent only to women and children...animals property...but no man

Uh oh..."neither accuse any falsely"? well there go grounds and reasons for wars Spanish American, WWI WWII Vietnam IRAQ...etc

daqq

(14) And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be content with your wages.

You just destroyed Meshak for all time.

Ah, so the two of you agree that Yohanan became Yeshua? How did you figure that out? Was it something Isaiah said that clued you in? However that text does not actually say soldiers, but rather, στρατευομενοι, which means something more like, "those going off to war", (and therefore desert rebels because there were no other wars going on at the time, (Yohanan was also likely elected as a renegade Kohen over one of the early rebel factions)).

musterion

Making sure the Meshak persona see this.

daqq

Who? Speak English.

Blahahahah, what for? You were not able to tell the difference between John and Jesus to begin with. You said Jesus said what John said. That is the whole point really in what I said to you and Musterion who agreed with you that those words you quoted were from Jesus and "destroyed Meshak for all time." :rotfl:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Blahahahah, what for? You were not able to tell the difference between John and Jesus to begin with. You said Jesus said what John said. That is the whole point really in what I said to you and Musterion who agreed with you that those words you quoted were from Jesus and "destroyed Meshak for all time." :rotfl:

You are the man of faith:)

jsanford108

You are the man of faith:)

Hello there, Meshak. Why don't you start an Amit-war thread in the religion section. You always end up bringing war and violence up in discussions, why not start a thread exclusively about such a topic. And the religion section makes sense, due to your claim of biblical evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hello there, Meshak. Why don't you start an Amit-war thread in the religion section. You always end up bringing war and violence up in discussions, why not start a thread exclusively about such a topic. And the religion section makes sense, due to your claim of biblical evidence.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

I am only replying what has been said.

I already have military thread.:)

Would you like to contribute?

Status
Not open for further replies.