How do you defend yourself against people who will blow themselves up to kill you?

dodge

So you'd throw hundreds of thousands of innocents out of the US? In the UK we think that mindset is a bit...... radical, but that's not the name we use. :D

I would throw EVERY Muslim out of our country and back to their OWN country and sit back and watch them kill themselves wholesale.

Have YOU ever been anywhere in the middle east ? I have been to Iraq 3 times and Afghanistan 3 times, and I can say YOU have no idea of their cultures.

Iraq has a tribal mentality and then there is the Shia hates the Sunnis and vice versa.

Afghanistan men dress up little boys like girls and sodomize them.

Both countries think it is OK to kill their daughters if they disobey their dads.

Both countries treat their women worse than those in the west treat their cats and dogs.

Both countries will kill a homosexual/lesbian without any reprisals from any police or court system as that is their law.

Both countries blame their women if they are raped and the woman or girl will either be beaten or stoned to death.

Both countries believe it is OK to have 4 wives and the girls can be as young as 6 when they marry them off.

That is only some of their barbaric culture, and that is what you want to bring to YOUR country ?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
How do you defend yourself against people who will blow themselves up to kill you?

kill 'em first

if not, hold their families responsible

identify which religions they represent and ban those religions

gather up the fragments after they blow themselves up, feed them to pigs and post it on facebook

eider

I would throw EVERY Muslim out of our country and back to their OWN country and sit back and watch them kill themselves wholesale.

Have YOU ever been anywhere in the middle east ? I have been to Iraq 3 times and Afghanistan 3 times, and I can say YOU have no idea of their cultures.

Iraq has a tribal mentality and then there is the Shia hates the Sunnis and vice versa.

Afghanistan men dress up little boys like girls and sodomize them.

Both countries think it is OK to kill their daughters if they disobey their dads.

Both countries treat their women worse than those in the west treat their cats and dogs.

Both countries will kill a homosexual/lesbian without any reprisals from any police or court system as that is their law.

Both countries blame their women if they are raped and the woman or girl will either be beaten or stoned to death.

Both countries believe it is OK to have 4 wives and the girls can be as young as 6 when they marry them off.

That is only some of their barbaric culture, and that is what you want to bring to YOUR country ?

Wow! What a prejudiced rant!
Look, mate, I don't need to go to Iraq to learn about Muslims here, there is a Muslim family within slingshot of my home. All very different to your generalised and bigoted viewpoint. The biggest Sikh population lives 30 miles up the road, Muslims and Hindues are in business all around here and I'll bet that you couldn't tell one from another.

Many folks here don't exactly know why you ever got anywhere near Iraq, by the way, since you were sent there on bogus info, against the wishes on the UN.

You mention that Shias hate Sunnis...... now which did you meet with in Iraq, eh? Bet you'll need to look it all up. :D

Muslims here have to obey UK laws, so they don't have four wives, don't murder their daughters, don't execute gays etc. Incidentally, some members on this forum have previously written that they would like to see Gays executed as slowly and painfully as possible, so I'm glad to see that you at least do support Gay Rights.

Yes..... some rape cases here do find that the alleged victims have in fact perverted the course of justice and these are sent to prison for that crime. It can happen.

Look, there are a few rightwing extremists and nutters here, but we don't listen to them. We will stand together at this time against terrorism and crime, and we will do everything that we can to reassure the decent Muslims of the UK that we value their company, their businesses, their custom and their friendship.

You go do what you want, but I need to tell you that if you came to our streets bawling out your rubbish, that we wouldn't have to wait long before our cops dragged you away. If they asked for our help we would surely assist them.

eider

if not, hold their families responsible........

You can't do that! Their families are composed of children, uncles, aunts, husbands wives, soon to be mothers and aged grandparents.
You wouldn't hurt any of them.

musterion

True Mohammedanism is by design incompatible with any other culture. It's not that it cannot coexist. It will not because it considers itself superior to all other cultures and destined to subjugate them all.

That is fact.

Given that fact, if you can't know for sure which ones are not homicidal jihadists, or who doesn't sympathize or give aid and comfort to the homicidal jihadists... push come to shove you're not going to have any choice. Either you expel them and preserve your culture, or their culture incrementally replaces yours.

musterion

You were hopelessly wrong.
The Northern Irish wanted us 'IN'.
The Southern Irish mostly wanted us 'OUT'

How wrong can you get?

Don't be obtuse. The crucial point now is that Muslims want in, ARE in, and are bent on replacing you.

Your politicians can't save you. They're the ones that caused this.

What are you going to do about it?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Frozen Hell? Sure.

Round 4 – Judecca: the fourth division of Cocytus, named for Judas Iscariot, contains the Traitors to their Lords and benefactors. Upon entry into this round, Virgil says "Vexilla regis prodeunt inferni" ("The banners of the King of Hell draw closer").[103] Judecca is completely silent: all of the sinners are fully encapsulated in ice, distorted and twisted in every conceivable position. The sinners present an image of utter immobility: it is impossible to talk with any of them, and so Dante and Virgil quickly move on to the centre of Hell.