How do we make the world a better place?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I separate wrongdoers from the innocent and from those who work justice.
Shalom.

Must a person be innocent to work justice? Or does that communicate something that is different from how things are? Some people are innocent and some people work justice.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Is the kingdom of God or the kingdom of heaven near, at hand, or in our midst? I do not want to add something that is not true to something that is true.

Shalom.

Jacob
Then don't worry yourself about it. Just believe the Gospel. He is risen. Mt28:6KJV Mk16:6KJV Lk24:6KJV

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Must a person be innocent to work justice? Or does that communicate something that is different from how things are? Some people are innocent and some people work justice.

Shalom.

Jacob
Corrupt police, judges, etc., are wrongdoers. They should be penalized accordingly.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Then don't worry yourself about it. Just believe the Gospel. He is risen. Mt28:6KJV Mk16:6KJV Lk24:6KJV
Shalom.

I do believe that He is risen, before after or with the coming of the kingdom of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Corrupt police, judges, etc., are wrongdoers. They should be penalized accordingly.
Shalom.

I do not know how to answer you. I do not view the police or judges as wrongdoers. You say here they should be penalized accordingly.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You have a good answer.

Shalom.

Jacob

That was my answer too but you did not even notice.

If you believe Jesus is the answer to peaceful world why do you declare you are not a Christian?

Christians are followers of Jesus Christ.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That was my answer too but you did not even notice.

If you believe Jesus is the answer to peaceful world why do you declare you are not a Christian?

Christians are followers of Jesus Christ.
Shalom.

I have no problem with Christians. I do have a problem with some Christian doctrine, but that may not speak of Christianity. I am a Jew. I observe the Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know how to answer you. I do not view the police or judges as wrongdoers. You say here they should be penalized accordingly.

Shalom.

Jacob
Corruption is evil, and corrupt public servants should be penalized, for interfering with justice.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
:cheers:
He is risen in AD 33, or thereabouts.
Shalom.

He is risen.

I do not know the year. Maybe AD 33. AD or CE. I do not know if these are the two ways of speaking of time or years, or if there are more than two, and what goes into a year designation. I also do not know why I just used the word designation.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Corruption is evil, and corrupt public servants should be penalized, for interfering with justice.
Shalom.

I have no idea what you mean by corruption. You used the word penalized.

What is perfect justice, and where from and how does it come?

As a Jew I accept the decision of a Judge because it is the decision of God. Who am I to challenge this? Why rebel or stand defiant?

Is this only for Israel?

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I have no idea what you mean by corruption. You used the word penalized.

What is perfect justice, and where from and how does it come?

As a Jew I accept the decision of a Judge because it is the decision of God. Who am I to challenge this? Why rebel or stand defiant?

Is this only for Israel?

Shalom.

Jacob
Wikipedia is good enough:

Corruption is a form of dishonest or unethical conduct by a person entrusted with a position of authority, often to acquire personal benefit. Corruption may include many activities including bribery and embezzlement, though it may also involve practices that are legal in many countries. Government, or 'political', corruption occurs when an office-holder or other governmental employee acts in an official capacity for personal gain.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Wikipedia is good enough:
Shalom.

Does this have anything to do with the concept or idea of a just judge? Meaning, that we would not want a corrupt judge but that we would want a just judge.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well yeah.
Shalom.

What kind of judge would we want, if we have a sense of justice? A just judge.

But you were talking about corruption. I brought up the idea of a just judge.

What kinds of judges are there? What is true justice?

Do you respect the judge, a judge, any judge, who judges or judges justly? Do judges enforce the law? Police officers?

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

What kind of judge would we want, if we have a sense of justice? A just judge.

But you were talking about corruption. I brought up the idea of a just judge.

What kinds of judges are there? What is true justice?

Do you respect the judge, a judge, any judge, who judges or judges justly? Do judges enforce the law? Police officers?

Shalom.

Jacob
Yes.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Shalom.

This day is Sheni, the second day of the week, beginning with evening and night. It is the eighth month, the seventeenth day.

What can be done in the world to make it a better place?

I hear of the evil that is being perpetrated on a constant basis. Sometimes I do not know what happened. Other times I hear reports apparently of what happened. To live life without these occurrences would be good, but if something is happening or something or some things have happened, what are we to do about it or about that? A person is only a witness of what he has seen and heard. Then how do we help others recover and how do we prevent things like this from occurring?

Shalom.

Jacob

Not quite. Before sunset Jerusalem time today, it was Day 16 Month 2. The second Passover was from Saturday 4th sunset to Sunday 5th sunset according to God's Lunar-Solar Calendar:

https://guidetothebible.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/guide_v2017calendar_year5988_2018.pdf

When Jesus returns for His 1000 year reign He will rule this Earth with a rod of iron. Evil will be utterly suppressed but it will still be in people but they will not dare to break any laws.