How did you get here?

How did you get here?

• Total voters
C

cattyfan

How did you find the TOL website?

And once you've answered the poll question, please explain what made you decide to become a member here.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am a regular on the newsgroup, misc.education.home-school.christian (meh-sc). Someone there gave a link to another Christian site where the owner discussed TOL. I decided to check it out and haven't looked back. :D

C

cattyfan

ebenz47037 said:
I am a regular on the newsgroup, misc.education.home-school.christian (meh-sc). Someone there gave a link to another Christian site where the owner discussed TOL. I decided to check it out and haven't looked back. :D

that would be choice number 2, but it reads 0 votes :confused:

Aimiel

Another site (Hey CattyFan, my vote counted) mentioned, "If you really want to be free to say what you want on a Christian forum, go to TOL, they don't ban you for telling it like it is."

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
cattyfan said:
that would be choice number 2, but it reads 0 votes :confused:

Nope. Number 4 because I didn't actually discuss it with anyone.

allsmiles

and it sent you here?

is that when you became an atheist?

i'm here because my flight's been delayed for like... friggin' forever!!! :chuckle:

GuySmiley

koban said:
I picked other.

I heard the site mentioned on the BEL show.
I heard about it from BEL also. I got the Plot and I wanted some answers to question I had, so I came here. I only asked one of my questions but found the others in existing threads. I heard about BEL from my brother who listens to 670AM in Denver a lot.

fool

Hall of Fame
allsmiles said:
and it sent you here?

is that when you became an atheist?

i'm here because my flight's been delayed for like... friggin' forever!!! :chuckle:
If you google it now it pops up on the 9th page, Bob's advertisment for the printed version winds up ahead of the actual debate on TOL. I'm thinking it must have been ranked higher when I did it then cause I rarly make it to the 9th page of a search.
I've been an Athiest since my late teens.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I was just looking for theology forums. I had been a member on another theology forum prior to this and then became a member here. For a while I posted at both, but gradually posted here more and more and now I never even go to the other site.

Big Mouth Nana

cattyfan said:

And once you've answered the poll question, please explain what made you decide to become a member here.
I have a friend on CF who is a member of this site also, but never posted. She and I are both posting on here now, as the other site is down at the moment.......that doesn't mean that we will be gone as soon as the other site is back up, lol. I love meeting new people. Who knows, I might like this one better ;)

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
cattyfan said:

Other

Heard about TOL on the "Bob Enyart Live" radio show. I subscribed in March, 04' but never posted. Then I subscribed again because I forgot I already had an account and started posting.

Shalom

My brother Vaquero45 steered me here, he found it first. I checked it out at the very begining of the predestination debate and I thought it was so much fun to read all the different debtes that I would join. Before TOL I was an undecided on the predestination issue now I have my foot in the "Enyartian's" camp. TOL is fun, I really enjoy reading through all the discussions and debates.