Hooray For Pedophilia!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Excerpted from the comments above:

This DoE study found that 10% of K-12 students in the US experience sexual misconduct by a school official. To give you an idea of the size of the school-age population, the National Center for Education Statistics says preK-12 is roughly 49.5M students. While the population number is current and starts at preK while the DoE study starts at K and was done in 2004, I don't know of a better study to use.

This would give an estimated 4.95M abused kids. This should be a top priority with the unions and administrators until that number is too low to measure, but sadly it isn't.

Derf

Excerpted from the comments above:

This DoE study found that 10% of K-12 students in the US experience sexual misconduct by a school official. To give you an idea of the size of the school-age population, the National Center for Education Statistics says preK-12 is roughly 49.5M students. While the population number is current and starts at preK while the DoE study starts at K and was done in 2004, I don't know of a better study to use.

This would give an estimated 4.95M abused kids. This should be a top priority with the unions and administrators until that number is too low to measure, but sadly it isn't.
I see no reason not to assume the same kind of numbers for pre-K, do you?

And is there any reason not to think the percentages have grown over the last 20 years?

Derf

Washington State

An example of the government enforcing the concept of childhood consent to sexual matters over the objection of the parents.

There's that pesky word consent again, which I was assured by the "experts" here on TOL would never be in doubt. 🤔

View attachment 6490
Can you find some of those posts by said experts? Name some names, perhaps?

Derf

Most of them are trolls who are now banned or have left for other reasons. Two of the more prominent ones I'm not allowed to acknowledge their existence.
Like this one?
" If you're dumb enough to think that society would tolerate child molestation then you're just another nut with a debunked slippery slope fallacy."

Post in thread 'For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud' https://theologyonline.com/threads/...t-there-was-election-fraud.55334/post-1841950

ok doser

Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for sex trafficking of minors.

NOT for sexually abusing minors

Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested for sex trafficking of minors.

NOT for sexually abusing minors

Those who actually committed the acts of sexually abusing minors have yet to be charged, despite there being boxes and boxes of video tapes documenting the abuse. Over decades.

If this isn't societal toleration of child molestation I don't know what is.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can turn off tagging for the guilty parties if it continues.

ok doser

Oregon finally catches up to where New York State has been for years

There's that pesky word consent again