hmmmm... Walker or Bush? who would I choose?

republicanchick

This is proof. Rusha and The Barbarian are also saying this thinking it will work. It didn't work in Israel two days ago.

They do not want him. They want that pro-abortion, pro-faggot, devil worshipping heathen in the White House.

The way to beat the left is through hard right conservative candidates.

um... I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't exactly "get" this

??

+

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
This is proof. Rusha and The Barbarian are also saying this thinking it will work. It didn't work in Israel two days ago.

They do not want him. They want that pro-abortion, pro-faggot, devil worshipping heathen in the White House.

The way to beat the left is through hard right conservative candidates.

like who?

oatmeal

If it came down to me choosing Walker or Bush, part of me is in a quandary... (or maybe not)

Walker is not in favor of immigration reform that leads to illegals becoming citizens.. or if he is, i haven't heard of it... I think he is also against common core, which I tend to be against also..

I believe I would choose Bush-- b/c from what I can tell so far (need to get more info... books would be best way to do that)

I would vote for Bush before Walker

b/c I think Bush is truly pro life..

++++a

Walker has done great things for Wisconsin.

He is a Christian and prays everyday

He has the strength and endurance and trust in God to get this country back on track to its Christian roots

republicanchick

Walker has done great things for Wisconsin.

He is a Christian and prays everyday

He has the strength and endurance and trust in God to get this country back on track to its Christian roots

if he prays to the real God, he would not say such things as

[abortion] is the ultimate choice of the woman

republicanchick

I don't think Walker is the best man 4 the job

Ted Cruz is

he has shown over and over that he puts Truth and what is right over... politics...

I don't see a whole lot of others doing that

____

drbrumley

I have yet to figure out what was so offensive

Israel is the friend of the Christians oppressed and killed by their arch enemy, the Islamist terrorists

so.... yeh... :confused:

Ted Cruz is our man

_

Well, seems Christians within Israel have a different opinion than the one you have.

drbrumley

Another Presidential Candidate Has Been Chosen For Us

Thomas DiLorenzo

Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker has now met all the necessary prerequisites to run for the Republican nomination: 1) He has met with Las Vegas billionaire Zionist Sheldon Adelson who reportedly educated him “about Israel”; 2) He has accepted at least $800,000 in campaign contributions from Adelson over a two-year period; and, most importantly; 3) He is planing a “mission”/pilgrimage to Israel.

No word yet on who will educate Walker “about America.”

UPDATE: David S. from Wisconsin writes: “Note also that the coauthor of Gov. Walker’s book, Unintimidated, is AEI scholar Mike Thiessen . . . a former speech writer for both Bush and Rumsfeld and author of the torture apologia, Courting Disaster: How the CIA Kept America Safe and How Barak Obama is Inviting the Next Attack.

Caledvwlch

Isaiah 9

6 For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 7 Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end, Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom, To order it and establish it with judgment and justice From that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Revelation 20

11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”

Take a seat.

That's cool and everything, but none of those passages are Jesus quotes. Especially Isaiah.

I just have a hard time picturing the Jesus we see in the Gospels having the conniving, backstabbing, underhanded personality necessary for the daily grind of politics.

It's a compliment, not a dig.

Caledvwlch

I vote two issues mostly: Pro-Life; and Pro-2nd Amendment...

I don't understand why this issue consistently falls at the top of folks "important issues" lists. What does one's personal weapons cache have to do with who gets elected to the White House? It has to be pretty obvious by now, that even if a president wanted to restrict guns, she would not be able to get anything through congress anyway. I think this idea that the government is just over our shoulder waiting for a chance to grab our guns is an NRA-constructed fantasy.

zoo22

I think this idea that the government is just over our shoulder waiting for a chance to grab our guns is an NRA-constructed fantasy.

But you have to admit that all of the freedom hoarders buying up all of that ammo and firepower when Obama took office saved our freedom... I mean, where would we be now if those bright & shining bulbs hadn't stockpiled?? We'd probably all be in FEMA death camps! I still can't believe how many guns that commie HUSSEIN Obama has taken away!! Wow!

Caledvwlch

But you have to admit that all of the freedom hoarders buying up all of that ammo and firepower when Obama took office saved our freedom... I mean, where would we be now if those bright & shining bulbs hadn't stockpiled?? We'd probably all be in FEMA death camps! I still can't believe how many guns that commie HUSSEIN Obama has taken away!! Wow!

Yeah those bulbs sure were onto something, weren't they? The organized populace-disarmament campaign is apparently still just in the planning stage. They must be waiting for his inevitable third term to actually roll out the program.

I don't understand why this issue consistently falls at the top of folks "important issues" lists. What does one's personal weapons cache have to do with who gets elected to the White House? It has to be pretty obvious by now, that even if a president wanted to restrict guns, she would not be able to get anything through congress anyway. I think this idea that the government is just over our shoulder waiting for a chance to grab our guns is an NRA-constructed fantasy.
I'm not surprised you don't understand. You probably don't remember President Clinton's attack on the Second Amendment. That cost me some money. President Obama is also preventing non-automatic WWII era rifles from being "imported" back to the country that made them for South Korea. But I don't expect understanding from you or even a civil conversation. :sigh:

rainee

My mom said to tell you at least they were trying to save the economy since the Pres wasn't doing it. :p
(And yes I call him Pres.)

TO Everyone Else:
Are you feeding Zoo fodder on purpose? His sarcasm meter is about to explode I fear.

Caledvwlch

I'm not surprised you don't understand. You probably don't remember President Clinton's attack on the Second Amendment. That cost me some money. President Obama is also preventing non-automatic WWII era rifles from being "imported" back to the country that made them for South Korea. But I don't expect understanding from you or even a civil conversation. :sigh:

Not with that attitude.

I'm totally down for civil conversation though if you change your mind. I do remember the ban from the Clinton era. I also know that it expired, and no comparable legislation has even stood a passing chance of being passed. There are fewer freedoms in this country that are more secure than your right to buy and own guns.

You can't say the same thing about quite a few of the other 9 amendments in the Bill of Rights.