Hillary who?

HisServant

CWuR4tbU8AAujvG.jpg

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You are really old, no?

If so, he's "the very devil" who wishes to make it so that you no longer have to have supplementary insurance for medicare, pay a deductible, etc, and would probably save you quite a bit of money every year if you aren't filthy rich.

this is why most catholics vote democratic

killing babies
is
not a problem for them

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
This is all nothing but a partisan witch hunt against Hillary Clinton, full of phony accusations, rumor and innuendo ,half truths and outright lies .

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
I thought it was a right wing conspiracy
The conservatives are too busy sending out “voting violation” letters, boycotting FOXNEWS, insulting Moslems and generally fighting among themselves to organize anything!

Compared to the Republican presidential candidates, the Democrats have actually found the time to debate the issues!

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The conservatives are too busy sending out “voting violation” letters, boycotting FOXNEWS, insulting Moslems and generally fighting among themselves to organize anything!

Compared to the Republican presidential candidates, the Democrats have actually found the time to debate the issues!

you don't get it
trump is working for hillary
and
that is the truth

Quetzal

you don't get it
trump is working for hillary
and
that is the truth
I hope that is the case. What better way to make the conservative base look like the fools that they are than to say "Would you look at that. I said the most hateful, bigoted things and you morons bought it."

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
This is all nothing but a partisan witch hunt against Hillary Clinton, full of phony accusations, rumor and innuendo ,half truths and outright lies .

A bit like her speeches

She never really SAYS anything.

"we really need to look at Wall St."
"we need to have a conversation about gun control"
"we need to find a solution to the problem of immigration"
"our students should not be crippled by debt"
"people deserve to earn a livable age"

...all as though the Democrats have not been in government for 8 years.

Sanders says what he intends to do

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
MANCHESTER, N.H. – Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) retains a double-digit lead over Hillary Clinton in a state poll released Sunday, but Clinton has begun to narrow his lead.

The CNN/WMUR poll showed about a third of New Hampshire Democrats saying they haven’t made a final choice two days before the nation’s first primary vote on Tuesday.

Sanders leads 58 percent to 35 percent in the survey of likely Democratic voters conducted by the University of New Hampshire, and he beats her in nearly every demographic.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
go ahead and have fun with this
but
hillary will be the democratic nominee
and
she will be hard to beat
just recently howard dean said that only jeb could beat her
because
jeb will get just enough of the mexican vote
I am surprised he said that
because
it is true

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
i sure hope so

hillary will be unelectable if she's the choice

she doesn't excite the base

voters will stay home in droves

how do you think obama got elected twice?
w almost got beat twice
clinton won twice
go ahead and explain all that

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
he excited the base (because they are comprised, generally, of retards like town, who are easily fooled)

hillary bores the base

so you can explain how she doesn't get the nomination
and
why all the money bets are on her being the next president