Hi again

sir.cher

Hi
I was searcher.from IRAN :zoomin:. now i am Sir.cher.
TOL admin has been banned me :banned:by reason of sending Spam:spam: banned for ever! and has been deleted all post of me! :devil: :box:

I come here for asking questions and conversation with TOL users:the_wave:.
I do not know which of my post was spam?
Please say me which of my post was spam so I do not send spam!

I have posted 4 question topic in Politic and religion forums and a newbie topic.
Also I had created 2 topic in Chit-chat forum: Iran-photogallery and world-photogallery.
:confused:
Please say me which of them was spam?
Thanks

alwight

Hi
TOL admin has been banned me :banned:by reason of sending Spam:spam: banned for ever! and has been deleted all post of me! :devil: :box:

I have posted 4 question topic in Politic and religion forums and a newbie topic.
Also I had created 2 topic in Chit-chat forum: Iran-photogallery and world-photogallery.
Thanks
Knight is the omnipotent one here and if he thinks it's spam then it's spam. :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi

Thanks
First off... you are not in Iran.

Secondly... creating threads and posting dozens and dozens of random pictures that have nothing to do with the spirit of conversation here at TOL is considered SPAM.

TOL is for dialog.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'd just like it to be known .. I'm not from Iran either. :nono:

I don't think Chickenman is either. :noid:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'd just like it to be known .. I'm not from Iran either. :nono:

I don't think Chickenman is either. :noid:

You are correct, sir. I am from Pol Tri Man City, just outside of Chickennam.

Samstarrett

Hi

Thanks

Generally it's not considered a good idea to announce that you are the sockpuppet of a banned member. :idunno:

sir.cher

First off... you are not in Iran.

Secondly... creating threads and posting dozens and dozens of random pictures that have nothing to do with the spirit of conversation here at TOL is considered SPAM.

TOL is for dialog.

First...You mistook. I live in Iran. Perhaps you see my IP that Show me from USA or Europe but I should say Iranian people use AntiFilter for passing from Filter and censorship and antifilter Change IP for security reason too.

Secondly:Excuse me for sending spam. But I had not known Photo Gallery and language of pictures is Forbidden and equal spam in TOL. (Some people have said Language of pictures more powerful and more communicative than language of words).

Thanks

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
First...You mistook. I live in Iran. Perhaps you see my IP that Show me from USA or Europe but I should say Iranian people use AntiFilter for passing from Filter and censorship and antifilter Change IP for security reason too.
Fair enough.

Secondly:Excuse me for sending spam. But I had not known Photo Gallery and language of pictures is Forbidden and equal spam in TOL. (Some people have said Language of pictures more powerful and more communicative than language of words).

Thanks
OK, so what were you trying to convey by posting dozens of pictures of animals, many with heads of different animals photoshopped onto them? And what were you trying to discuss (i.e. convey) when you started another thread with dozens of random pictures of Iranians, mostly of women Iranians playing soccer?

I agree that pictures can be more powerful than words but what were we supposed to understand from those two threads? What message were you sending to us?

Last edited:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No. I'm not going to waste anytime looking up that info for you.

I don't remember anything about it, nor do I care in the least.

If you want to participate on these forums please do so... but if you are just here to whine about your past banning I will likely just send you packing yet again.

sir.cher

I agree that pictures can be more powerful than words but what were we supposed to understand from those two threads? What message were you sending to us?
I had posted many pictures about IRAN in one topic in this section:
. . . and The Rest

Discuss just about anything besides Politics and Religion! Discuss sports, pop culture, computers, videogames, welcome new members, wish someone a happy birthday. Or just chit chat!
but you banned me for pictures.
Each picture have a message for each person.

Iranian Forums have a section like your chit chat section : "gofteguye azad" in this section we can made image gallery .
I think You do not interest to pictures and you are interest to texts.
But I Surprised why it is forbidden in your chit chat forum?