Hero Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

He needs to come before our dog, our spouse, our child, yes (Lk 14:26).

He doesn't ''need'' to come before anything nor anyone in the redeemed, because He is first and foremost in their minds. He has given us* the Holy Spirit to enable this.

Us* the redeemed.

Huckleberry

Everybody loves their dog and here is a list of dogs that were dearly loved.

http://www.dogsbite.org/staying-safe-family-dog-attacks.php

Every dog is someone's hero!

Your signature line says, "Idol...a person or thing that is greatly admired, loved, or revered."

This is the definition of "idol" that you comfortably settle upon because it seems to justify your condemnation of the brethren, your false accusation of idolatry which you toss about this forum like so much confetti.

Stand up and fight! Defend your accusations! Is it idolatry to love your spouse, your children? Is it idolatry to love a friend? Name one thing that we are, by your laws for righteousness, allowed to admire, love or revere without committing idolatry! Just one!

Lying, hypocritical, self-righteous, false accusing son of the devil! Prove me wrong! Defend yourself!

Truster

Your signature line says, "Idol...a person or thing that is greatly admired, loved, or revered."

This is the definition of "idol" that you comfortably settle upon because it seems to justify your condemnation of the brethren, your false accusation of idolatry which you toss about this forum like so much confetti.

Stand up and fight! Defend your accusations! Is it idolatry to love your spouse, your children? Is it idolatry to love a friend? Name one thing that we are, by your laws for righteousness, allowed to admire, love or revere without committing idolatry! Just one!

Lying, hypocritical, self-righteous, false accusing son of the devil! Prove me wrong! Defend yourself!

No.

If I defend myself I take upon myself vengeance and my Father has said, ''Vengeance is mine, it is mine to repay'' and I know for a certain fact He does and will avenge for the honour that is directed from His Son unto idols.

Huckleberry

No.

If I defend myself I take upon myself vengeance and my Father has said, ''Vengeance is mine, it is mine to repay'' and I know for a certain fact He does and will avenge for the honour that is directed from His Son unto idols.

So you take for yourself the "honor" of accusing the brethren in His name, but not the "honor" of provide the slightest wisp of evidence or support for your accusations.

We can add coward to the list of my accusations against you now, then. Accusations I have no problem at all supporting, because I don't even need to. You establish them yourself.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I was going to point out 1Peter 3:15 but it's pretty specific that you should be ready to give an account for the *Hope* that is in you....Not the crooked finger pointing...So I guess Truster is right about not having to back up his accusations. :idunno:

Huckleberry

This message is hidden because Huckleberry is on your ignore list.

End of.

Again? Make up your mind already.

Whatever. Go hide under you bed and gnash your teeth, little devil. Meanwhile, the rest of us will love our dogs (and other, lesser, pets) and thank God for the wonderful blessing of them! :D :banana:

Truster

I was going to point out 1Peter 3:15 but it's pretty specific that you should be ready to give an account for the *Hope* that is in you....Not the crooked finger pointing...So I guess Truster is right about not having to back up his accusations. :idunno:

I have posted my testimony on TOL in a number of places and challenged many others to give a reason for their supposed hope, but only two stepped up to the mark.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I have posted my testimony on TOL in a number of places and challenged many others to give a reason for their supposed hope, but only two stepped up to the mark.

Obviously they are intimidated by your holy piety. :think:

Truster

Obviously they are intimidated by your holy piety. :think:

The fact you have used holy and piety together proves you haven't got a clue what either mean.

The fact you use either work in a mocking manner means there is no reverence in you.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
The fact you have used holy and piety together proves you haven't got a clue what either mean.

One word just doesn't do it for you...Your piety is so extreme it requires adjectives to illuminate the excessive nature of your sanctification. :idunno:

The fact you use either work in a mocking manner means there is no reverence in you.

For you?....NONE WHATSOEVER! :chuckle:

Truster

One word just doesn't do it for you...Your piety is so extreme it requires adjectives to illuminate the excessive nature of your sanctification. :idunno:

For you?....NONE WHATSOEVER! :chuckle:

If I was shown an ounce of reverence I would want to die.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If I was shown an ounce of reverence I would want to die.

I just figured out who you remind me of...the character of Antonio Salieri played by F. Murray Abraham in the movie Amadeus. (not the way he looks, but the way he acts)

Salieri.jpg

zoo22

You just hate balance don't you? And you despise anyone who has opposing views. This is because the scale has tipped to one side and your sin is exposed.

''You have been weighed in the balance and found wanting''.

I can't help but notice you never mentioned any of those poor children or their families.Not an ounce of compassion comes out of idolaters as they only have in mind their idols....shame on you.

Dear Ebenezer,

Thank you for your recent post. Unfortunately, we regret to inform you that you are a curmudgeon.

With Love,

-- Dogs.

PS: No, shame on you, for implying that someone doesn't care about people just because you're consumed by your own sense of superiority and have deep-rooted issues with dogs.

PPS:

Spoiler
I'm not sure if I should take the fact that you have invested so much time in having a go at me as a compliment. I must be getting at you otherwise you wouldn't have bothered.

I just pass by boring gits like you.

Hm. Well, using your posts to me as a reference, I crunched through the numbers so we could get an idea of whether or not you really do pass by boring gits like me, and it turns out that no, you don't:

truster_passby.png

While you say you pass by, in reality, you respond.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.