Hero Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

A thread about pets is to Truster as whistling is to a dog.

You just hate balance don't you? And you despise anyone who has opposing views. This is because the scale has tipped to one side and your sin is exposed.

''You have been weighed in the balance and found wanting''.

I can't help but notice you never mentioned any of those poor children or their families.Not an ounce of compassion comes out of idolaters as they only have in mind their idols....shame on you.

JosephR

we are taught about fear in Genesis...

fear turns to violence..

why let beast around young children? that is my question to the link...

they are not stuffed teddy bears, they have canine teeth for a reason.... but I will say this.. for every dog bite you have a 100 good dogs who would give there life for their human family.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The army stole this soldier's dog.
thief.gif
Michael Savage helped him get him back. :dog:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I can't help but notice you never mentioned any of those poor children or their families.Not an ounce of compassion comes out of idolaters as they only have in mind their idols....shame on you.

Dogs bite (Ge 1:31). :plain: People love the ones that don't.

Truster

we are taught about fear in Genesis...

fear turns to violence..

why let beast around young children? that is my question to the link...

they are not stuffed teddy bears, they have canine teeth for a reason.... but I will say this.. for every dog bite you have a 100 good dogs who would give there life for their human family.

And there is a Saviour who deserves the honour, the time and the adoration given to the creature. He gave His life for His family.

JosephR

You just hate balance don't you? And you despise anyone who has opposing views. This is because the scale has tipped to one side and your sin is exposed.

''You have been weighed in the balance and found wanting''.

2 winters ago my grandmother passed away,, she had a bull mastive dog, Horatio.... My uncle took Him, a few months ago He bit my niece on the face and she has to have plastic surgery.. I love my niece... they put the Dog down,,,,,,, the little girl however should not have been allowed to treat him like a throw pillow,, they say it was unprovoked.....but I dont believe that.

Truster

2 winters ago my grandmother passed away,, she had a bull mastive dog, Horatio.... My uncle took Him, a few months ago He bit my niece on the face and she has to have plastic surgery.. I love my niece... they put the Dog down,,,,,,, the little girl however should not have been allowed to treat him like a throw pillow,, they say it was unprovoked.....but I dont believe that.

Your niece suffered because of mans stupidity and love of the creature above the Creator. Please don't blame the dog or the girl they were neither old enough nor smart enough to take responsibility.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

That's very sad. I pray she will heal well. How terrifying for her. I also had a family member bitten by a dog. Today, she loves dogs still though. People generally don't know that their behavior provokes the dog (e.g. a dog sees a smile as an act of aggression).

JosephR

That's very sad. I pray she will heal well. How terrifying for her. I also had a family member bitten by a dog. Today, she loves dogs still though. People generally don't know that their behavior provokes the dog (e.g. a dog sees a smile as an act of aggression).

Yes ,, one or two bites is not really aggression... when dogs fight they dont bite once or twice,, then stop.. ever see dogs fight,, they usually dont stop till one s dead or one out runs another... usually a bite or two is out of fear.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Your niece suffered because of mans stupidity and love of the creature above the Creator. Please don't blame the dog or the girl they were neither old enough nor smart enough to take responsibility.

She may go on to love dogs again one day. I hope she learns to trust and enjoy them again. They won't be harmless until we enter eternity (Isa 11:6).

JosephR

I would prefer if she learnt to trust and love the Creator not the creature.

My uncle is a Baptist preacher. I have shared a link to His weekly show.

Went to seminary school and ect ect.

But men are men.... But He does teach them the Gospel as well as He can.

Truster

My uncle is a Baptist preacher. I have shared a link to His weekly show.

Went to seminary school and ect ect.

But men are men.... But He does teach them the Gospel as well as He can.

I have already been saved from baptist preachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.