Here comes the judge.

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Poly, the only apparent thing is your lack of reading comprehension skills, but of course when you are locked into the ETERNAL JUDGMENT OF OTHERS you become extremely BLIND.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by smaller

Poly, the only apparent thing is your lack of reading comprehension skills, but of course when you are locked into the ETERNAL JUDGMENT OF OTHERS you become extremely BLIND.
YEAH, ok, TINY TIM, whatever YOU say. :yawn:

GodismyJudge

Judge the Righteous Judgement

Judge the Righteous Judgement

Please read carefully,

I tend to believe along these lines-

For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
Isaiah 28:10

Ultimately, God Requires of each and every one of us, that we should judge.
Righteously

Jesus said...

John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

We know that...

1 Corinthians 6:2-3
2 ...the saints shall judge the world....the world shall be judged by you.... are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

3 ...we shall judge angels.... how much more things that pertain to this life?

(I like this translation...)

John 7:24 (Young's Literal Translation)
24 judge not according to appearance, but the righteous judgement, judge.'
(Or, Be Judgeing the righteous judgement!)

God has Judged, that we (mankind) should always, at all times, judge all things, Righteously.

1 Corinthians 2:15
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things...

According to His Righteous Judgement(s)!!!.

(IE: after Him; Subject to Him and in agreement with Him.)

Amos 3:3
3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

( Which is IS "doing Righteousness", (1 John 3:7)

It is His Righteousness, formed IN US, By His Abiding Word and by His Indwelling Spirit )

2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass (Mirror) [which is the Word of God -see James 1:23-25] the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Ephesians 5:1-2..
1 Therefore,be ye imitators of God, as beloved children, (Judge as He Judges and walk as He walked)
2 and walk in love, even as Christ loved us, and delivered himself up for us, an offering and sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling savour.

Ephesians 5:8-14 Amplified Bible

8 For once you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of Light [lead the lives of those native-born to the Light].
9 For the fruit (the effect, the product) of the Light or [1] the Spirit [consists] in every form of kindly goodness, uprightness of heart, and trueness of life.
10 And try to learn [in your experience] what is pleasing to the Lord [let your lives be constant proofs of what is most acceptable to Him].
11 Take no part in and have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds and enterprises of darkness, but instead [let your lives be so in contrast as to] expose and reprove and convict them.
12 For it is a shame even to speak of or mention the things that [such people] practice in secret.
13 But when anything is exposed and reproved by the light, it is made visible and clear; and where everything is visible and clear there is light.

John 3:19-20
19 And this is the judgement, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

(Walking in the Love of God would be walking as Christ walked, his very Presence in us exposing the darkness)

John 3:21
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Ephesians 5:14
14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

In closing,

Isaiah 28:5-6
5 In that day shall the LORD of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people,
6 And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for strength to them that turn the battle to the gate.

And

9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

13 But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little;

I started on this last night and got pulled over on to this thread, Which I believe can be used as an Scriptural example of walking in Love and Judging Righteously according to the Word of God.
----------------------------------

smaller,

I would use the same scriptural argument I posted here in addressing many of your unscripturally harsh and judgemental attitudes towards the bretheren.

Philippians 2:3
Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory;...

GodismyJudge

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings GIMG

There is quite a HUGE difference between judging someone who MANipulates people BLANTANTLY and FALSELY for C-A-S-H and judging someone's ETERNAL DESTINY. Can you say BALANCE?

I am readily willing to admit and acknowledge that the "Copelands" will be separated from their respective "wolves" when they die.

In the meantime how anyone can STOMACH that stuff is beyond me, but HEY, been there, DONE THAT too. My personal favorite (about 20 years ago) was Kenneth Hagin so I am rather (pukingly) familiar with the jargon.

As for "good teachings" I will also acknowledge that they "scratch the surface" from time to time. No one at the helm of any "group" is without their "talents" eh? If they had NONE then NONE would "listen."

Pity the forces of HELL if we all LOVED and our more DYNAMIC people spoke TRUTH rather than MOOLAH, but hey, this isn't how God set it up. I am more apt to listen to the guy at the bottom of the barrel for my doctrines than the ones at the apparent TOP. It is in WEAKNESS where His Strength prevails.

The observation of COMPARATIVE JUDGMENT is more important.

NO MAN on the face of this earth is FIT to HANDle God's Word and THEN trumpet about determining OTHER PEOPLE'S ETERNAL DESTINIES to the extent of continual and perpetual TORTURE.

This is a SICK SICK SICK position that the so called "church" has FALLEN into and EVIDENCE of Satan's WORKING within US, and I include MYSELF as a ONCE BLINDED practitioner and I am SO SORRY for my BLINDNESS in this matter.

God is GREATER than ANY EVIL that ANY MAN will EVER DO. There is NO SIN that will EVER PREVAIL over the physical death of JESUS CHRIST on the CROSS.

enjoy!

smaller

Last edited:

Leo Volont

BANNED
Banned
Re: Re: Re: Here comes the judge.

Re: Re: Re: Here comes the judge.

Originally posted by Sibbie

Leo, just out of curiosity, is there anyone from this forum that you think is worthy to judge your actions if you stumble?

Not on this page.

But I am watched over.

Just the other night in a dream I was given advice by a Lady of the Sisterhood of the Immaculate Heart -- in Heaven they have the Strangest and Most Beautiful Religious Habits.

For Decades now, whenever I need a new Direction, the Prophet Elijah comes and tells me so.

So what can anybody here tell me? Some posters have potential. But nobody here is very advanced.

I've sat before Gurus and Major Religious Leaders. No one here is going to impress me unless they've been holding way back up till now.

Lovejoy

Re: Judge the Righteous Judgement

Re: Judge the Righteous Judgement

Originally posted by GodismyJudge

Please read carefully,

I tend to believe along these lines-

For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
Isaiah 28:10

Ultimately, God Requires of each and every one of us, that we should judge.
Righteously

Jesus said...

John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

We know that...

1 Corinthians 6:2-3
2 ...the saints shall judge the world....the world shall be judged by you.... are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

3 ...we shall judge angels.... how much more things that pertain to this life?

(I like this translation...)

John 7:24 (Young's Literal Translation)
24 judge not according to appearance, but the righteous judgement, judge.'
(Or, Be Judgeing the righteous judgement!)

God has Judged, that we (mankind) should always, at all times, judge all things, Righteously.

1 Corinthians 2:15
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things...

According to His Righteous Judgement(s)!!!.

(IE: after Him; Subject to Him and in agreement with Him.)

3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

( Which is IS "doing Righteousness", (1 John 3:7)

It is His Righteousness, formed IN US, By His Abiding Word and by His Indwelling Spirit )

2 Corinthians 3:18
But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass (Mirror) [which is the Word of God -see James 1:23-25] the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Ephesians 5:1-2..
1 Therefore,be ye imitators of God, as beloved children, (Judge as He Judges and walk as He walked)
2 and walk in love, even as Christ loved us, and delivered himself up for us, an offering and sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling savour.

Ephesians 5:8-14 Amplified Bible

8 For once you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of Light [lead the lives of those native-born to the Light].
9 For the fruit (the effect, the product) of the Light or [1] the Spirit [consists] in every form of kindly goodness, uprightness of heart, and trueness of life.
10 And try to learn [in your experience] what is pleasing to the Lord [let your lives be constant proofs of what is most acceptable to Him].
11 Take no part in and have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds and enterprises of darkness, but instead [let your lives be so in contrast as to] expose and reprove and convict them.
12 For it is a shame even to speak of or mention the things that [such people] practice in secret.
13 But when anything is exposed and reproved by the light, it is made visible and clear; and where everything is visible and clear there is light.

John 3:19-20
19 And this is the judgement, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

(Walking in the Love of God would be walking as Christ walked, his very Presence in us exposing the darkness)

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Ephesians 5:14
14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

In closing,

5 In that day shall the LORD of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people,
6 And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for strength to them that turn the battle to the gate.

And

9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
12 To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.

13 But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little;

I started on this last night and got pulled over on to this thread, Which I believe can be used as an Scriptural example of walking in Love and Judging Righteously according to the Word of God.

smaller,

I would use the same scriptural argument I posted here in addressing many of your unscripturally harsh and judgemental attitudes towards the bretheren.

Philippians 2:3
Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory;...

GodismyJudge

If your post is to imply that much of the power in righteous judgement comes in simply our living righteously, than I agree. I think that my above post (in which the young lady is convicted by the love shown her by the christian women) is in agreement with your statement. I have heard of men and women that so walked in the spirit, that a glance from them could convict the hardest of hearts. And that from the power of the lives they led. Criticism is our weakest tool, I think, for conviction.

Jesus Lives!

Re: Re: Judge the Righteous Judgement

Re: Re: Judge the Righteous Judgement

Originally posted by Lovejoy

I have heard of men and women that so walked in the spirit, that a glance from them could convict the hardest of hearts. And that from the power of the lives they led. Criticism is our weakest tool, I think, for conviction.

I agree!!

Mat 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Mat 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Lovejoy

Re: Re: Re: Judge the Righteous Judgement

Re: Re: Re: Judge the Righteous Judgement

Originally posted by Living4Him

I agree!!

Mat 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Mat 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

An apt citation of scripture, thank you! I think that this is at the heart of our obediance.

GodismyJudge

Fellowship/Communion/Judgement

Fellowship/Communion/Judgement

Originally posted by Lovejoy

I have heard of men and women that so walked in the spirit, that a glance from them could convict the hardest of hearts. And that from the power of the lives they led. Criticism is our weakest tool, I think, for conviction.

Indeed,

Smith Wigglesworth was said to be one such man of God.
It is also said that he was in the habit of taking Communion first thing every morning.

1Corinthians 11:23-32

23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

John 3:16-18
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn(Lit. Judge) the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned:(Lit. Judged) but he that believeth not is condemned(Lit. Judged) already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

1 John 3:5-7
5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

John 15:4-7

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

1 John 2:27-29

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

Ecumenicist

Re: Here comes the judge.

Originally posted by Knight

Are there still any Christians that think you shouldn't judge?

(In my best Arnold Horschak voice: )

Oh me, me, me, I do, I do!

There's a difference between judging and discerning. We are
called to discern for ourselves, not to judge others.

"Judge not..." has to mean something. We can rationalize it
away, but we can do that with any Scripture, so how can
scripture hold any meaning at all?

Dave

p.s. my own rationalizing disclaimer, this doesn't include
government court systems. Governments are called to
protect their citizens through laws and enforcement of
those laws.

beanieboy

Re: Here comes the judge.

Originally posted by Knight

Are there still any Christians that think you shouldn't judge?

What has been explained to me is that you can judge (condemn) another if you don't do the same thing.

However, the passage says to remove the plank from your eye before removing the speck from another.

Is a plank and a speck the same thing? If they are not the same thing, how can one come to the conclusion that it is talking about two people committing the same sin?

You can build a floor with a few planks.
Can you build a floor with a few specks of sawdust?

It seems to be saying, "remove the greater thing from yourself before splitting hairs over someone else."

Rolf Ernst

Good post, Knight. "Judge not that you be not judged." is a prohibition against criticising others over matters upon which people have liberty of conscience; that is, the Scripture does not forbid it or else, it may be the placing of blame on someone when their guilt has not been confirmed by two or three witnesses.

Our right to judge is based on our knowledge of Scripture's precepts. In these cases, even though we may personally denounce a prctice or doctrine, the judgement is not really ours. We are just delivering the message of God's judgement on such matters, and we should do so without either fear or apology.

GodismyJudge

Originally posted by smaller

Did we hit a softspot with you GIMG on the Copelands?

How do you judge the UNBELIEVER GIMG?

1. Not at all, I just thought that I would let the dust settle a little- so to speak.

This was my primary posting spot and the topic of Judging (Righteously) was, and is my main intent, in both threads.

2. I don't judge the unbeliever.

The Scriptures plainly state that....

1 Corinthians 5:12-13

12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Jesus Himself said..

John 5:30
30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just;(Righteous) because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 12:42-48

46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn(Lit. Judge) the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned:(Lit. Judged) but he that believeth not is condemned(Lit. Judged) already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

(Amplified)
18 He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation--he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ's name.]

John 12:31
31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

Can you say, whos' your...

"Abba, Father"

Back to the thread...

Further Scriptures to Consider

Psalm 25:9-10

9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.

10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.

12 What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.

30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just;(Righteous) because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Meekness

Psalm 37:30-31

30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
31 The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.

James 1:25-26
25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, ]and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed
26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

Also 2 I left out from my last post.

1 John 2:29
29 If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.

1 John 3:10
10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Doing Righteousness
Judging Righteously

Galatians 5:18
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Romans 8:2-4
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God (did) (by) sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned ( judged, deprived it of it's power) sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Psalm 23
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

1 John 4:18
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings GOD IS MY JUDGE
2. I don't judge the unbeliever.

The Scriptures plainly state that....

1 Corinthians 5:12-13

12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Jesus Himself said..

John 12:42-48

46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

(Amplified)
18 He who believes in Him [who clings to, trusts in, relies on Him] is not judged [he who trusts in Him never comes up for judgment; for him there is no rejection, no condemnation--he incurs no damnation]; but he who does not believe (cleave to, rely on, trust in Him) is judged already [he has already been convicted and has already received his sentence] because he has not believed in and trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of God. [He is condemned for refusing to let his trust rest in Christ's name.]

John 12:31
31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

Can you say, whos' your...

"Abba, Father"

You have posted some texts but GIVEN NO CONCLUSIONS.

Perhaps we can restate or CLARIFY "your" understanding.

YOU don't judge the UNBELIEVER but "YOU SAY" that GOD DOES???

IS this correct???
Further Scriptures to Consider

Psalm 25:9-10

9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.

10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.

12 What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.

Meekness

Psalm 37:30-31

30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.
31 The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.

James 1:25-26
25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, ]and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed
26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

Also 2 I left out from my last post.

1 John 2:29

1 John 3:10
10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Doing Righteousness
Judging Righteously

Galatians 5:18
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Romans 8:2-4
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God (did) (by) sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned ( judged, deprived it of it's power) sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Psalm 23
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

1 John 4:18
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Well OBVIOUSLY none of us are going to DISPUTE the validity of the TEXT.

What have you CONCLUDED from these WORDS is always THE REAL QUESTION though eh?

enjoy!

smaller

philosophizer

Re: Re: Here comes the judge.

Re: Re: Here comes the judge.

Originally posted by beanieboy
Is a plank and a speck the same thing? If they are not the same thing, how can one come to the conclusion that it is talking about two people committing the same sin?

Both people have wood in their eye.

YahuShuan

Unless a Christian is a hypocrite, he has a duty to judge.

How can a Christian accomplish anything if he cannot judge which acts are beneficial and which acts are wicked and destructive to him and others. How can he choose who will mentor and encourage his growth in his relationship with the Lord if he cannot judge which people are honest and wise, and which people are likely to lead others astray?

Those who cannot make good judgements cannot lead others.

I am powerless to assist someone to better himself if I am unable to judge that which is wrong in his life. And no non-judgemental nodding affirmative crying towel can assist me if I stray and need to be rebuked, no matter how "loving" they believe their craven behavior to be.

There is an inherent hypocrisyl in pretending that one does not judge. All cognizant individuals make judgements and comparisons. Some just decline to act upon them, and consider themselves to be more spiritual for their cowardace.

I agree, well said. And here, a gift...the oil that can not be given is the hunger and thirst for righteousness.

Yah bless.

YahuShuan

And now some questions...Is there one among you, who is without sin? Let him cast the stones. And to lay it down further, I ask...Are there any "righteous judges" who would lay claims to the very title of "Christos" once they knew what it meant?

Question #3...Is ANY falsehood "of the Truth"?

Pick up your stones until you get it "right" yourselves". Let only His Words proceed from your mouths, and live up to those Words. Then, the stones you throw would be righteous stones indeed. And they will be truly written upon your hearts, your hearts will be close to Him, and you will "see" to "worship in Spirit and in Truth", together.

If you don't know what it means, then SEEK, you will find, but it IS up to you to "test the spirits to see if they are of Yahuweh", so you must ASK HIM, then you truly "find". There are flaws all around, the spirit of delusion, in EVERYTHING. But HE has sent One who will teach you, and truly, you have no need for another.

If you don't choose the Teacher that Yahuweh sent, you are choosing another! May Yahuweh forbid.

TheFallenAngel

There is a difference between judging a man's actions and judging a man. A Christian should wisely judge actions. He can not however judge the hearts of men with accuracy, God alone has access to the heart. People can only make assumptions about the state of someone elses heart and salvation or lack of it. Assumptions are sometimes right and often wrong. Yet some on here continue to judge the hearts of men.

Even if you do decide to take on God's role and start judging people (not their actions) . . . judging does not mean name calling, insulting and looking down your nose at people. This seems to be what many so called Christians here think judging means.