Hell's Daily Arrivals

WeberHome

Re: Hell's Daily Arrivals

I'm sometimes very curious why seemingly normal foods are hazardous to so many people, i.e. salt, fat, sugar, gluten, peanuts, dairy, red meat; etc.

Ps 69:22 . . May their table before them become a snare;

I don't know if the above is supposed to be arbitrary, but it sure seems to be because health issues related to nourishment are everywhere regardless of race, gender, age, or religious preference.

Netherworld Update: 1,362 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 82,199,424 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since October 30, 2015.
_

WeberHome

"A voice rings out; Proclaim! Another asks; What shall I proclaim? All flesh is grass, all its goodness like flowers of the field: Grass withers, flowers fade when the breath of the Lord blows on them. Indeed, man is but grass: Grass withers, flowers fade" (Isa 40:6-8)

Man is but perishable fruit like peaches, pears, strawberries, cantaloupe, avocado, and oranges; no amount of refrigeration will keep him fresh. Regardless of the amount of rest, fresh air, good diet, and exercise; man begins to wither right around the age of 32 or 34.

Youngster's can't really appreciate their expiration date as three brief decades: to them, 32 or 34 years seems long and way out in the distance. As a result, the withering process often sneaks up and takes them by surprise like starting a frog off in cool water and slowly bringing it up to a boil. Of a sudden, one day it swats them in the face like a rolled up newspaper that they're "old school" replaced by a young, hip generation wherein they've been accustomed to thinking all along was themselves.

The aging process, once it starts, is relentless. Its personality is sort of like that of the robot in Arnold Schwarzenegger's movie "The Terminator" which is a machine that can't be bargained with, it can't be reasoned with, it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear, and it absolutely will not stop-- ever! -- until you are dead.

The aging process is a cold as steel wake-up call that your tenure on this planet is rapidly winding down to a close; and one day, it will be like you were never here.

Netherworld Update: 1,370 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 82,682,240 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since October 30, 2015.
_

WeberHome

Matt 28:18 . . Jesus came to them and said: All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Acts 1:9 . . He was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.

Dan 7:13-14 . . In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into His presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Rev 5:11-12 . . I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. In a loud voice they sang: Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!

Acts 1:10-11 . .They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. Men of Galilee-- they said --why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.

Rev 1:7 . . Look! he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him

Netherworld Update: 1,375 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 82,984,000 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since October 30, 2015.
_

WeberHome

Years ago when I underwent recruit training in the US Army, we were processed in alphabetical order; consequently I was at the back of the line for just about everything except chow because my last name begins with W --very few guys' names began with X, Y, or Z.

If perchance the great white throne event depicted at Rev 20:11-15 is scheduled to be done in alphabetical order, it would quite possibly be centuries before my turn came to face the music were I among those in line to be called forward.

Let's say, for example, that the netherworld update below represents one hour in court per person. No doubt that's an extremely conservative amount of time allotted to evaluate every little detail in peoples' lives but we're just being hypothetical here so it doesn't matter.

Well; 83,889,280 hours equals 3,495,387 days of twenty-fours hours each; which adds up to 9,576 years if the great white throne event is scheduled to run non-stop, day and night, 24/7

Netherworld Update: 1,390 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 83,889,280 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since October 30, 2015.
_

Last edited:

WeberHome

Internet forums are a cruel venue. Participants write their academic comments about hell as if we're all members of a Jane Austen book club casually discussing a chapter of Pride And Prejudice.

But the numbers that I post on this thread from time to time are not fiction; they represent real people whose lives have culminated in unspeakable tragedy. I'd much prefer eternity in a looney bin, soling my pants and drooling all over myself like a stroke victim, than be where those unfortunates are in residence now.

Luke 16:27-28 . .The rich man answered: "I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my father's house, for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment."

The rich man knew something about hell that apparently many of us online seem unable to fully appreciate. The time to be thinking about the hereafter is while we're in this life, now, before it ends, rather than the next when it will be too late to do anything about it.

Netherworld Update: 1,411 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 85,156,672 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since October 30, 2015.
_

Last edited:

WeberHome

Luke 16:27-28 . .The rich man answered: "I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my father's house, for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment."

Luke 16:29 . .But Abraham said: "They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them"

Luke 16:30 . . But he said: "No, Father Abraham"

The Bible says that Abraham himself was a prophet (Gen 20:7). Had the rich man believed the book of Genesis he would've listened to Abraham instead of arguing with him.

What can be supposed ever happened to the five brothers? Well; they believed neither Moses nor the Prophets; so I think it's safe to assume the worst: their fate was the same as the brother who went before them.

Netherworld Update: 1,425 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 86,001,600 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since October 30, 2015.
_

WeberHome

FAQ: So there's an afterlife. What am I supposed to do about it?

A: Initiate a rapport with heaven. This is done via mediator.

1Tim 2:5-6 . . For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men

Simply find a private moment to speak up and tell Jesus that you're aware there's an afterlife and that that you're concerned about coming out on the wrong side of it. That'll get the ball rolling.

Be assured that your concern, if it's honest, won't end up in the round file.

John 6:37 . . All that the Father gives me shall come to me, and the one who comes to me I will certainly not cast out.

Netherworld Update: 1,430 days have elapsed since beginning the thread. If the figures in post #1 are within reason, then something like 86,303,360 new arrivals have checked into the fiery sector of hades since October 30, 2015.
_

Last edited:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
I'm an agnostic . As far as I'm concerned, if hell actually existed, it should be reserved for truly evil, wicked, cruel and malicious people . Ones like Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Mao,
Fidel Castro, Pol Pot et al.
But to be , the notion that if you follow the wrong religion, even if you've been a good person , you are doomed to eternal hellfire , is just plain barbaric !
If God does this, he is infinitely worse than any of the villains I just listed , and I would not even want to be in heaven with him for eternity , or one day . Please don't accuse me of blasphemy , and please, management of this site , don't ban me. I mean no disrespect to Christians .
And some but not all Muslims are convinced that if you are not a Muslim even if you've been a good person, you are doomed to the Islamic equivalent of hell , which makes no sense either .
I don't know what happens after death . I'm hardly perfect, but I don't think I've ever been cruel, malicious, evil or wicked . Why should I go to hell ?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I'm an agnostic . As far as I'm concerned, if hell actually existed, it should be reserved for truly evil, wicked, cruel and malicious people . Ones like Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Mao,
Fidel Castro, Pol Pot et al.
But to be , the notion that if you follow the wrong religion, even if you've been a good person , you are doomed to eternal hellfire , is just plain barbaric !
If God does this, he is infinitely worse than any of the villains I just listed , and I would not even want to be in heaven with him for eternity , or one day .
I don't know what happens after death . I'm hardly perfect, but I don't think I've ever been cruel, malicious, evil or wicked . Why should I go to hell ?

Have you ever broken God's law?

If so, and you have not repented to God, then you are evil, and deserve death.

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 6:23 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans6:23&version=NKJV

God cannot forgive you if you do not repent.

Why did God say that if a man is angry with his brother, he is danger of judgment, even comparing it to murder?

“You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.’But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire. - Matthew 5:21-22 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew5:21-22&version=NKJV

Because if you are angry with your brother, that anger will eventually lead to you wanting to kill your brother, which will eventually lead you to devising ways to kill him, which will lead to you eventually acting out one of those plans and killing him.

Why are you angry with God for being just?

Is it because He knows that your anger with Him will eventually lead to you, given the chance, wanting to kill God?

You should repent and humble yourself before God, Horn.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. - 1 John 1:8-9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1John1:8-9&version=NKJV

quip

BANNED
Banned
Why should I go to hell ?

Because they need you to!
The preconception of heaven necessitates its antithisis i.e. hell.(vice versa) Hell, somebody has to. If there's no hell then - god forbid- there's no heaven....thus no end-game for their self-professed righteousness.

Lon

Because they need you to!
The preconception of heaven necessitates its antithisis i.e. hell.(vice versa) Hell, somebody has to. If there's no hell then - god forbid- there's no heaven....thus no end-game for their self-professed righteousness.
If it were made up in one's head. :nono: Its not.

Everything Christian rests on the being and existence of the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 15:14-19

If you could fell that, the whole house would come down. It is either true or false and all else stacks well upon it.

There is no sense in your talking point otherwise.

The question then, is it you, who are delusional? Or Christians? :think:

quip

BANNED
Banned
If it were made up in one's head. :nono: Its not.

Everything Christian rests on the being and existence of the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 15:14-19

If you could fell that, the whole house would come down. It is either true or false and all else stacks well upon it.

There is no sense in your talking point otherwise.

The question then, is it you, who are delusional? Or Christians? :think:

One sees and seeks what they desire for themselves....I seek no solace in a desire for a heaven by way the equal desire of an opposing fate for others in an effort to parsimoniously attain a, just-so, heavenly perch.

You?

Arthur Brain

Have you ever broken God's law?

If so, and you have not repented to God, then you are evil, and deserve death.

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 6:23 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans6:23&version=NKJV

God cannot forgive you if you do not repent.

Why did God say that if a man is angry with his brother, he is danger of judgment, even comparing it to murder?

“You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.’But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire. - Matthew 5:21-22 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew5:21-22&version=NKJV

Because if you are angry with your brother, that anger will eventually lead to you wanting to kill your brother, which will eventually lead you to devising ways to kill him, which will lead to you eventually acting out one of those plans and killing him.

Why are you angry with God for being just?

Is it because He knows that your anger with Him will eventually lead to you, given the chance, wanting to kill God?

You should repent and humble yourself before God, Horn.

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. - 1 John 1:8-9 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1John1:8-9&version=NKJV

Um, why on earth do you think that someone like Horn would want to "kill God" with or without the chance? He, like many others have no truck with fundamentalist beliefs that would have other people interminably suffering. Your posit here is just bizarre.

Lon

One sees and seeks what they desire for themselves....I seek no solace in a desire for a heaven by way the equal desire of an opposing fate for others in an effort to parsimoniously attain a, just-so, heavenly perch.

You?
If the world is at 'my' whim, then your idea would stand and I could be free to agree or disagree and move on as I like, like a leaf on the wind. If however, there is an objective truth, and it is portrayed correctly, then all the walls stand regardless of initial impressions/ideas, which yours certainly are. They just haven't had the same in-depth attention thus need to be held to the compared standard of truth. If He existed and died, and rose again, then there can be no imagination of terms.

quip

BANNED
Banned
If the world is at 'my' whim, then your idea would stand and I could be free to agree or disagree and move on as I like, like a leaf on the wind. If however, there is an objective truth, and it is portrayed correctly, then all the walls stand regardless of initial impressions/ideas, which yours certainly are. They just haven't had the same in-depth attention thus need to be held to the compared standard of truth. If He existed and died, and rose again, then there can be no imagination of terms.

Collectively speaking, the world IS at our whims.
That's why religions are culturally distinct and dogmatically relative. Religious dogma REQUIRES the heathen, heretic and infidel.

Us vs. Them!!
"Us" can't exist sans a "them".

Arthur Brain

If there's an objective truth then it's not exactly obvious. There's a whole load of disagreement between people who identify themselves as Christians and it doesn't take much for folk to bracket others as hellbound/heretics if they don't conform to a certain doctrine of faith.

Is it really a loving God who creates and has an eternity of suffering as part of "the plan"?