HELLO

Grandy

Hi everyone,

I'm Poly and NarrowWay's mom. I have a question I want to get posted and maybe get some ideas on how to study and think about a particular passage. But first I have to figure out how to use this forum. LOL Never been very good at navigating forums. But I will get back on tomorrow and look around.

Good to meet all of you and hope to hear your thoughts about the passage that has me a bit puzzled.

lbush0 (Grandy) :D

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome to TOL. A friend of Poly's is a friend of mine.

Ask away.

AMR

bybee

Hi everyone,

I'm Poly and NarrowWay's mom. I have a question I want to get posted and maybe get some ideas on how to study and think about a particular passage. But first I have to figure out how to use this forum. LOL Never been very good at navigating forums. But I will get back on tomorrow and look around.

Good to meet all of you and hope to hear your thoughts about the passage that has me a bit puzzled.

lbush0 (Grandy) :D
Welcome! There are many very knowledgeable people on this forum.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Welcome! I love Poly and NarrowWay, very cool people, good job mom! :D

This place can be crazy, but never dull, lay your question on us and see what happens. :)

Grandy

I posted my question in the "Religion" thread, hope that was the right place for it. If not, you can certainly put it where it belongs.

Thanx
Grandy (lbush0)

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And you are approved for the Theology club. :), thought it may take two weeks and 50 posts before the club ribbon shows.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
thWelcome.gif