Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layla

I'm not new, but loads of other people are since I was last here, so there are loads of new faces to me.

Hi everyone!

I'm Layla. Obviously. I'm 23, I live in England, I'm a nurse, and I'm a fairly annoyingly argumentative agnostic/athiest (agnostic for the sake of accuracy - I don't know whether there's a God or not, and I don't think it's ever really possible to know - but an athiest in practice, as I don't believe that a God does exist).

Nice to meet you all!

Please go easy on me, I'm out of practice...

:noid:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not too bad. Finished university, working as a nurse now until I start graduate school. Kinda considering staying in this job, though, I love it.
That's cool. Life is very fulfilling when you love the work you do.

Kudos to you!

Layla

That's cool. Life is very fulfilling when you love the work you do.

Kudos to you!

Yep! Plus then I don't have to bother thinking about careers anymore, I can just start settling getting ready for marriage/kids.

bybee

Hi Layla

Hi Layla

I'm not new, but loads of other people are since I was last here, so there are loads of new faces to me.

Hi everyone!

I'm Layla. Obviously. I'm 23, I live in England, I'm a nurse, and I'm a fairly annoyingly argumentative agnostic/athiest (agnostic for the sake of accuracy - I don't know whether there's a God or not, and I don't think it's ever really possible to know - but an athiest in practice, as I don't believe that a God does exist).

Nice to meet you all!

Please go easy on me, I'm out of practice...

:noid:

I'm a retired RN. I believe there is an up close and personal God. I like to discuss in a friendly sort of manner, unless of course, Someone forgets his/her manners. So, welcome back. This is an interesting place! bybee

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And everyone thought I was crazy for stopping in to chat out loud in your empty profile page...that was the reason, wasn't it? :think:

Oh, bother...welcome back, again, at any rate. :wave2:

Now if we can only figure out where ragtag has gotten off to...

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome back, Layla. :)

I'm over my shock and am moving into denial. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.