Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layla

Welcome back! :wave2: Glad you are doing well.

:IA:

Hi kmoney. How's life?

I'm a retired RN. I believe there is an up close and personal God. I like to discuss in a friendly sort of manner, unless of course, Someone forgets his/her manners. So, welcome back. This is an interesting place! bybee

Nice to meet you! I'll be sure to remember my manners. Actually, I probably won't, but in that case I'll deserve a telling off anyway, so have at it. ;)

How's the weather in England this time of year?

Absolutely horrible. So much snow, and we're not used to it over here, so we have hardly any grit and public transport keeps shutting down. :( I live close to work, so I'm on call constantly to cover anyone who can't get in cause of the weather!

And everyone thought I was crazy for stopping in to chat out loud in your empty profile page...that was the reason, wasn't it? :think:

Oh, bother...welcome back, again, at any rate. :wave2:

Now if we can only figure out where ragtag has gotten off to...

It did look a little crazy when I came back and checked it, haha. Odd that you just posted happy new years today, and I came back same day!

Are most people still around? RS? Doogie? Red77? Granite?

Welcome back, Layla. :)

I'm over my shock and am moving into denial. :D

You'll get over it, Grant. How's everything? Married life still good?

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Good to see you.....er, your posts rather....or...well...Welcome back. :wave2:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What kind of work are you looking for?
Anything but nursing. :)

I have an interview for an electronics company on Tuesday. I might be writing user manuals for a living. :noid:

Are you still in Taiwan?

I think so .. :think:

*looks out window*

.. oh .. yeah. Yeah, I am.

Layla

Anything but nursing. :)

I have an interview for an electronics company on Tuesday. I might be writing user manuals for a living. :noid:

Nursing is an awesome job. Perhaps not so much for a guy, though.

That sounds... soul-numbingly dull... ;)

bybee

Layla

Layla

Hi kmoney. How's life?

Nice to meet you! I'll be sure to remember my manners. Actually, I probably won't, but in that case I'll deserve a telling off anyway, so have at it. ;)

Absolutely horrible. So much snow, and we're not used to it over here, so we have hardly any grit and public transport keeps shutting down. :( I live close to work, so I'm on call constantly to cover anyone who can't get in cause of the weather!

It did look a little crazy when I came back and checked it, haha. Odd that you just posted happy new years today, and I came back same day!

Are most people still around? RS? Doogie? Red77? Granite?

You'll get over it, Grant. How's everything? Married life still good?

I believe I like you already! Sassy young lady! cheers, bybee

Hi Layla!

I'm English too, what part of the country are you from? How cold is it where you are? I'm currently living in Spain, so although it's still cold here, I managed to escape the worst of it.

Layla

I believe I like you already! Sassy young lady! cheers, bybee

:D

Welcome back, Layla :)

Thanks!

Pretty good. Not much going on. Just bought a house. That's about all the news.

Granite - yes
RS - rarely
Doogie - rarely, and might be banned? :idunno:
Red - never

Nice house? I'm thinking about it. Renting is expensive, may aswell be putting the money into a mortgage payment and have something at the end of it.

Aww, I liked RS and red. :(

Hi Layla!

I'm English too, what part of the country are you from? How cold is it where you are? I'm currently living in Spain, so although it's still cold here, I managed to escape the worst of it.

I'm in South Yorkshire. It's been bad on/off, and due for looooads more snow today and overnight. I hope it's not too bad. :(

Maxime! How's the family? Lili must be getting really big now!

:mock: Red77

Shush, you.

Status
Not open for further replies.