Hello from Mark

RevMAA

Hi, I am from TN in the buckle of the bible belt. I call myself RevMAA not because I am to be reveared but because others have gave me the title. I don't have a church so I'm not a pastor. I went to bible college to get a dose of false doctrine. It wasn't until I started studying the bible for myself that I realized bible college was worthless.
Once upon a time I bought into darwinsm, now I'm older and wiser. I gained an interest in science behind creation and that brought me to Bob Enyart, which in turn, brought me to TOL. I look forward to discussions about our wonderful and powerful Lord, Jesus Christ as well as helping put evolutionists in their place.

Posted from the TOL App!

IMJerusha

Hi, I am from TN in the buckle of the bible belt. I call myself RevMAA not because I am to be reveared but because others have gave me the title. I don't have a church so I'm not a pastor. I went to bible college to get a dose of false doctrine. It wasn't until I started studying the bible for myself that I realized bible college was worthless.
Once upon a time I bought into darwinsm, now I'm older and wiser. I gained an interest in science behind creation and that brought me to Bob Enyart, which in turn, brought me to TOL. I look forward to discussions about our wonderful and powerful Lord, Jesus Christ as well as helping put evolutionists in their place.

Posted from the TOL App!

False doctrine has been coming out of Christian colleges for a long, long time attacking the faith of the Body. SMU prides it's theology department for repeatedly disproving the virgin birth. Do not allow the doctrines of any man to come between you and God. Don't cling to Christian theology. Cling to God and Yeshua and HEAR the Ruach.

Welcome to TOL!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
welcome-4.gif

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Posted from the TOL App!
Welcome to TOL.

JosephR

easy e once said,,easier said then done :) hope you brought your A game for the evolutionist.. I would be interested to hear some of your points tho.