Hello from Georgia

deason

Hi everyone! My name is Danny and I'm a pastor in southern Georgia. I have been searching for some forums to get involved with in order to expand my knowledge of my own beliefs and what others believe as well.

Look forward to getting to know some of you!

bybee

Hi everyone! My name is Danny and I'm a pastor in southern Georgia. I have been searching for some forums to get involved with in order to expand my knowledge of my own beliefs and what others believe as well.

Welcome Danny. There are many very knowledgeable people who regularly post on this web site.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
He was a pastor
he came from Georgia
and though he liked the gen
he was not ashamed to be a forger

He was a teacher
his name was Danny
and his message wasn't ever
for the few but for the many
All made up on the spur and with no adverse meaning :) welcome

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hi everyone! My name is Danny and I'm a pastor in southern Georgia.
:think: I've been to a Denny's and own a couple of green pastures in southern Alabama, so I already feel as though we have some common ground.

Welcome. :e4e:

deason

Thanks for the many warm welcomes! I've spent some time "lurking" around before opening my mouth and inserting foot!

I'm enjoying watching the dialogue take place and will soon be ready to jump in!

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Welcome, Pastor Deason.

AMR