Hello from Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Berean

Welcome to TOl. :e4e:. What shall you do? POST!!!! :chuckle::

Why are you "More left than right"? :think:

Aussie

Thank you for your kind welcome. Some asked why I indicated more left than right....well truth is i do not know my left from my right... there was no choice for the ignorant like me...

Hello fellow aussies....wherever u are LOL..

Prisca

Pain Killer
Super Moderator
Thank you for your kind welcome. Some asked why I indicated more left than right....well truth is i do not know my left from my right... there was no choice for the ignorant like me...

Hopefully TOL can help you out with with your left/right confusion! My guess is that you are more "right" than you think you are. Unless....well, never mind. We'll just have to wait and see!

Tyrathca

Welcome to the "big show". Tell me... why are so many Aussie's flaming liberals? :idunno:
Because we're not American :eek:

What do you expect though when our conservative party is called the Liberal's? We were doomed from the start! :crackup:

Tyrathca

Well in my not an expert opinion I find that the left right spectrum is a little contrived, one that it can be only two dimensional and two that one must adopt only from one side or the other. In reality most of us a mix of what would be considered left and right wing, I am generally right wing with economics and to an extent foreign policy but social and healthcare I am considered left wing. It is silly that because I think government healthcare is good I should also hate all aspect of the free market economies and be opposed to the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan (which is what the left-right dichotomy would say).

So in the end I say don't worry about it and let your views stand on their merits rather than someones ideology.
WOOOOOO!!!!! Aussie!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.