Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnsonMudde

Hello,

I am very interested in theology, and have many questions to ask and discuss with everyone. I hope to have many exciting conversations!

ragTagblues

Welcome,

Hard hats and high visibility vests are in the back room, go get yourself a set from the quarter master . . . . on second thought he is on holiday . . . . so just be careful and sign this waver!

Enjoy.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hello,

I am very interested in theology, and have many questions to ask and discuss with everyone. I hope to have many exciting conversations!

:think: Well, my life philosophy has always been 'aim high.' Which is a lot like ragtag's...:plain:

Welcome! :e4e:

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Welcome to TOL! You're in some company, being that I cannot use the term "good" towards atheists, b/c "good" implies a moral standard. If I could use the term "good", I would, because I like most of the atheists on this site. ENJOY!

ragTagblues

Welcome to TOL! You're in some company, being that I cannot use the term "good" towards atheists, b/c "good" implies a moral standard. If I could use the term "good", I would, because I like most of the atheists on this site. ENJOY!

Horse hockey, this cracks me up, you crackpot!?!

;)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Hello,

Naw, I am not buying it! You are not "very interested in theology", or you would read more and ask pertinent questions, you are very interested in monkeying around, that's your interest:dizzy:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am very interested in theology,
Why?

After all, I hate guacamole, so I don't find myself having many questions to ask and discuss about the topic.

BTW, welcome to TOL!

AMR

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.