HEART ATTACK...

glorydaz

I started the thread. It was concerning some recent news about surviving heart attacks.
You probably got confused when I answered some off-topic issues raised by some readers.

In recent scientific research shows that the ability to do push-ups can often indicate if heart disease can be a significant ailment.

You were right about the hard cough. That can help jump start your heart until help arrives.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I feel better about myself and more free when I can be accountable for my own hypocrisy, petty power-grabs, unkindness to others, racism, my deliberate turning away from the destitute and the homeless and when I forget hospitality towards others....

I can’t TRY to be nonviolent and kind. I either am or I am not.
Being in the moment, listening to that still, small voice and being wholly grateful.

glorydaz

I can’t TRY to be nonviolent and kind. I either am or I am not.
Being in the moment, listening to that still, small voice and being wholly grateful.

Which is known as resting in Him.

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Truster

Sorry for the confusion. My intention was to point out that many of us Christians believe that being a member of the faith simply requires giving our assent to a list of beliefs rather than letting Jesus speak for himself and taking him seriously.

I have a difference of opinion with you about my own faith journey.
It seems to me you are quick to judge and condemn me without even knowing me at all.
If you have specific questions to ask about my experiences or beliefs, by all means ask.

If we believe that salvation and grace come as a result of adhering to a set of requirements, then we are definitely no longer talking about salvation or grace.

All my intents, thoughts and words are spiritual. I apply spiritual questions and answers in all situations. For this, I make no appology. Those that have the Spirit of Holiness will recognise the spirtual intent and rejoice. Those without the Spirit will bring forth vitriol.