Have you noticed.....?

It seems when it comes to Chinese Corona Virus, and the two opposing sides MASK/VACCINE or NO MASK/NO VACCINE, that there is far more of a tendency for those on the MASK/VACCINE side to CUT OFF those who don't stand with them. That seems ironic to me. If you wear the mask and are vaccinated and trust the FDA, seems as you ought to relax, and not be afraid of those who do not wear a mask and who are not vaccinated. If I really believed in the MASK/VACCINE, I would hope I wouldn't worry about others who didn't wear it or were not vaccinated. I don't believe in them, so I don't wear it and will never be vaccinated.

I also think it comes down to the fact that many are just plain afraid to die. The fear of death overwhelms them, and causes them to cut off friends and family who they really love, rather than take a chance they might catch CCV from them. As Christians, we shouldn't be afraid to die...we are all going to die at some point, unless Jesus returns first....and I'm sure not going to be wearing a mask the rest of my life!

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
People should still not be eating in restaurants unfortunately if they really do care about staying virus-free, vaccines or not, and it's because you cannot be masked and eat and drink.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
It seems when it comes to Chinese Corona Virus, and the two opposing sides MASK/VACCINE or NO MASK/NO VACCINE, that there is far more of a tendency for those on the MASK/VACCINE side to CUT OFF those who don't stand with them.
I think many on the MASK/VACCINE side do not have God in their lives but they still have a God-shaped void in their souls that yearns to be filled. Hence, they worship the Messianic State. Those on the NO MASK/NO VACCINE side are blaspheming their god by rebelling against it. That's why they get cut off by their MASK/VACCINE friends.

nikolai_42

It seems when it comes to Chinese Corona Virus, and the two opposing sides MASK/VACCINE or NO MASK/NO VACCINE, that there is far more of a tendency for those on the MASK/VACCINE side to CUT OFF those who don't stand with them. That seems ironic to me. If you wear the mask and are vaccinated and trust the FDA, seems as you ought to relax, and not be afraid of those who do not wear a mask and who are not vaccinated. If I really believed in the MASK/VACCINE, I would hope I wouldn't worry about others who didn't wear it or were not vaccinated. I don't believe in them, so I don't wear it and will never be vaccinated.

I also think it comes down to the fact that many are just plain afraid to die. The fear of death overwhelms them, and causes them to cut off friends and family who they really love, rather than take a chance they might catch CCV from them. As Christians, we shouldn't be afraid to die...we are all going to die at some point, unless Jesus returns first....and I'm sure not going to be wearing a mask the rest of my life!

Good post. I think a lot of people realize they are taking an experimental vaccine. It has not passed the normally mandated testing protocols (2 years) and most people aren't used to the numbers involved in testing and large scale mortality. The media threw around a lot of big numbers when COVID hit and it caused a lot of deep concern (speaking conservatively) in a number of people. Instead of being reassured that the mortality rate of the virus was very low, the spikes and the unavailability of beds (which was partly self-created) was used to engender fear. Fear is accentuated by uncertainty - and the number of times Fauci changed tunes (and the CDC) took care of that. Oh...and official

Now you have a population that willingly and unquestioningly took a largely untested and unproven vaccine to deal with something that is about as dangerous (in terms of overall mortality) as the flu (which more or less disappeared last year).

An interesting note is that before COVID blew up (and even for a while after) the WHO itself had a page that specifically said that lockdowns were ineffective in preventing spread of disease and that they (essentially) only resulted in economic harm.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It!s quite simple really. I keep my distance from amoral people who either don’t care about harming/killing others OR who are doing so intentionally.

That includes two nephews and their family who are no longer welcome because they refuse to vaccinate.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
It!s quite simple really. I keep my distance from amoral people who either don’t care about harming/killing others OR who are doing so intentionally.

That includes two nephews and their family who are no longer welcome because they refuse to vaccinate.
I observe this practice for actual violent criminals (which would be amoral people who either don't care about harming/killing others OR who are doing so intentionally), family or not.

I think you're being extreme.