ECT HAVE YOU DRANK JESUS BODY AND BLOOD ??

glorydaz

Faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone. You are blessed as Jesus' family member and friend if you obey.

He won't live with you until you obey.

Your faith alone is dead because it's in yourself.

The obedience of faith is believing in HIS obedience unto death. (Gospel)

God's Truth

Your problem not mine. When you address someone who is a heretic as a friend without warning them I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Why unite with her anyways? She is someone who does not agree with Calvinism.

Oh wait, you bond over insults and rudeness...and you ACCIDENTALLY insulted her. LOLLOLLOLLOL

Is that how you want it to be?

glorydaz

Your problem not mine. When you address someone who is a heretic as a friend without warning them I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Ah, if that was the rule, then I'd be having to warn you on a daily basis. I'll try and remember that if I ever think to address you as a friend.

glorydaz

Why unite with her anyways? She is someone who does not agree with Calvinism.

Oh wait, you bond over insults and rudeness...and you ACCIDENTALLY insulted her. LOLLOLLOLLOL

Is that how you want it to be?

Look out....she's going loony again. :chuckle:

daqq

HAVE YOU DRANK JESUS BODY AND BLOOD ??

I can only assume that you meant to say, "have you eaten (and drank)", but yes, because the Testimony of Messiah is Spirit, (John 6:63). Therefore, every time I open the scripture, (and especially when I open up the Gospel accounts), the Master breaks bread with me, and I eat and drink with my eyes; both the Bread of Life and the Living Water, because the Living Water is also the Testimony of Messiah which was purchased by his own blood: for he paid for that Testimony which was sealed by the Father, and given to him from above, with his own life and blood. And when the Testimony is purchased with the price of innocent blood then the Testimony becomes the spiritual equivalent to the blood which paid for that Testimony, (see also 2Sam 23:15, 16, 17, 1Chr 11:17, 18, 19). The ears also can eat because when you hear the Word being read aloud you are consuming the spiritual food by way of hearing with the ear. Take heed therefore how you hear what you hear, (Luke 8:18). :)

DAN P

I can only assume that you meant to say, "have you eaten (and drank)", but yes, because the Testimony of Messiah is Spirit, (John 6:63). Therefore, every time I open the scripture, (and especially when I open up the Gospel accounts), the Master breaks bread with me, and I eat and drink with my eyes; both the Bread of Life and the Living Water, because the Living Water is also the Testimony of Messiah which was purchased by his own blood: for he paid for that Testimony which was sealed by the Father, and given to him from above, with his own life and blood. And when the Testimony is purchased with the price of innocent blood then the Testimony becomes the spiritual equivalent to the blood which paid for that Testimony, (see also 2Sam 23:15, 16, 17, 1Chr 11:17, 18, 19). The ears also can eat because when you hear the Word being read aloud you are consuming the spiritual food by way of hearing with the ear. Take heed therefore how you hear what you hear, (Luke 8:18). :)

Hi and it is hard for me , and my eye has yet to adjust to my new LENS and it is great to not use glasses again !!

The other eye , lens will be put in next month !!

Paul has written what God's will is for the INNER man and the Gifts and the MYSTERY of His will , and the MYSTERY of the Gospel and there are many more !!

Israel has a VAIL over their hearts when they read the OT in 2 Cor 3:15 and I believe many GENTILES are AFFICATED with the same DISEASE !!

dan p

daqq

Hi and it is hard for me , and my eye has yet to adjust to my new LENS and it is great to not use glasses again !!

The other eye , lens will be put in next month !!

Paul has written what God's will is for the INNER man and the Gifts and the MYSTERY of His will , and the MYSTERY of the Gospel and there are many more !!

Israel has a VAIL over their hearts when they read the OT in 2 Cor 3:15 and I believe many GENTILES are AFFICATED with the same DISEASE !!

dan p

Hi, Paul teaches the commandments of the Master and says that the will of Elohim is to do the commandments of the Master, (which are mainly only found in the Gospel accounts and the Apocalypse). In the same passage Paul teaches that this doing of the commandments of the Master also concerns our very own sanctification. These things come from the Testimony of Messiah in the Gospel accounts and that Testimony, again, is the supernal equivalent to his blood, (and therefore our atonement), because he paid for that holy Testimony with his own life and blood, (even though it was not even his own Testimony but given him from the heavens, John 3:27, 28, 29). Likewise the author of the Epistle to the Hebrews informs us as to what "the will of Elohim" concerns, and even says in the same statement that one cannot receive the Promise until after having done the will of Elohim. The will of Elohim therefore according to Paul and the author of Hebrews, in the passages which follow below, concerns cutting off sin from among our own "members" of our own "households", (a house-body-temple analogy: for every man is likened to a house with its various household "members" in the doctrine of the Master).

Hebrews 10:35-39 KJV
35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
36 For ye have need of patience, that,
after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

1 Thessalonians 4:1-8 KJV
1 Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.
2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:
6 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.
7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.
8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.

Anyone who despises the above teaching, despises not man, but Elohim.
Mortify therefore your "members" which are upon the land, (Col 3:5 KJV).
Mortify therefore the deeds of the body, (Rom 8:13 KJV).

This is no doubt the will of Elohim, (and what it means to be crucified with Messiah).
And, I can do all things through Messiah who strengthens me, (Phil 4:13).
And, Messiah strengthens me by way of his Testimony. :)

oatmeal

Hi and the Jews have a earthly Kingdom , , called the Kkingdom of Heaven !!

The BOC is heavenly and we are seated in the HEAVENLIES NOW in Eph 2:6 !!

dan p

True, yet I must ask, how is that relevant to the topic of this thread?

Indeed, Jesus taught what he did to Israel, to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, but that does not mean that we cannot learn from his words and actions even though we are not under the law for righteousness but in grace.

glorydaz

True, yet I must ask, how is that relevant to the topic of this thread?

Indeed, Jesus taught what he did to Israel, to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, but that does not mean that we cannot learn from his words and actions even though we are not under the law for righteousness but in grace.

True.

Interplanner

He had that intention to get as many Jewish believers together to be missionaries by the time Pentecost happened. To kick start the mission of the Gospel.

The 'eating and drinking' of Jesus is early proof that the same Gospel was taught in the first half of the ministry, contrary to the delusion of 2P2P and its kingdom offer.

daqq

He had that intention to get as many Jewish believers together to be missionaries by the time Pentecost happened. To kick start the mission of the Gospel.

The 'eating and drinking' of Jesus is early proof that the same Gospel was taught in the first half of the ministry, contrary to the delusion of 2P2P and its kingdom offer.

Actually, it is more likely an "early proof" that "The third poured out his bowl into the rivers and the fountains of the waters and they became blood. And I heard the Angel of the waters saying, Righteous you are, Who Is and Who Was, the Holy One, that these things you have judged; for they have spilled the blood of holy ones and prophets, and you have given them blood to drink: they are worthy", (and thus it was not written circa 95 but much, much, earlier, and written by the greatest of the prophets born of women). And this can be read in multiple ways but in this context those who turned away at that time were walking in a kingdom of darkness, and would have died, (if they did not repent), for anyone who rejects the Testimony of Messiah rejects the Life Blood and the Testimony of the only begotten one of a kind Elohim Son of Elohim whom the Father sent into the world; and therefore the wrath of Elohim abides upon such a one, (as Yohanan himself says in John 3:36). Therefore, I say, better to drink the blood of our covenant in the new and supernal way; lest walking in darkness, with the wrath of Elohim abiding upon you, you die. :)

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
In Matt 26:26 it reads , Take eat , this is my BODY !!

In verse 27 , For this is my blood , of the NEW Testament !!

But read what it says NEXT !!

I will not DRINK hence forth of this fruit of the vine , until that DAY when I drink it NEW with you in my Father's Kingdom !!

Two answers:

"In the Passover, there are four cups you drink (https://mikeratliff.wordpress.com/2008/03/26/the-four-cups-of-wine-of-passover/). The Eucharist was instituted on the third cup, then they did the Psalms on their way to the Garden."

"As St. Paul calleth the body of Christ bread, so the blood of Christ may still be called wine, for three reasons: 1. Because it was so before; as in Genesis, Eve is called Adam's bone; in Exodus, Aaron's rod devoured their rods, whereas they were not now rods but serpents; and in John, He tasted the water made wine, whereas it was now wine not water. 2. Because the blessed Eucharist retaineth the forms of bread and wine, and things in Scripture are frequently called from their appearance; as Tobias v, the archangel Raphael, is called a young man; and Genesis xviii, three men appeared to Abraham; whereas they were three angels. 3. Because Jesus Christ in the blessed Sacrament is the true bread of life, refreshing us in soul and body to everlasting life." -- http://haydock1859.tripod.com/id44.html

DAN P

Two answers:

"In the Passover, there are four cups you drink (https://mikeratliff.wordpress.com/2008/03/26/the-four-cups-of-wine-of-passover/). The Eucharist was instituted on the third cup, then they did the Psalms on their way to the Garden."

"As St. Paul calleth the body of Christ bread, so the blood of Christ may still be called wine, for three reasons: 1. Because it was so before; as in Genesis, Eve is called Adam's bone; in Exodus, Aaron's rod devoured their rods, whereas they were not now rods but serpents; and in John, He tasted the water made wine, whereas it was now wine not water. 2. Because the blessed Eucharist retaineth the forms of bread and wine, and things in Scripture are frequently called from their appearance; as Tobias v, the archangel Raphael, is called a young man; and Genesis xviii, three men appeared to Abraham; whereas they were three angels. 3. Because Jesus Christ in the blessed Sacrament is the true bread of life, refreshing us in soul and body to everlasting life." -- http://haydock1859.tripod.com/id44.html

Hi and I am not RC adherant as my parents were , and just to remind you , THERE IS NO GREEK WORD for PURGATORY and no Greek word for POPE and MARY is not in Heaven , don't you see !~

Gal 3:28 is proof !!

dan p

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Hi and I am not RC adherant as my parents were , and just to remind you , THERE IS NO GREEK WORD for PURGATORY and no Greek word for POPE and MARY is not in Heaven , don't you see !~

Gal 3:28 is proof !!

dan p

I don't know what any of that has to do with the topic of this thread.

Jesus' flesh is true food, and his blood is true drink. The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?

daqq

I don't know what any of that has to do with the topic of this thread.

Jesus' flesh is true food, and his blood is true drink. The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?

And do we not all eat that same spiritual meat? and do we not all drink that same spiritual drink? and are we not all made to drink into the same one Spirit? (1Cor 10:3-4, 1Cor 12:13). Therefore it concerns eating the spiritual food of the Word, which is also likened unto Living Water, which is also the blood of our atonement; cleansing the man from the inside, for that holy Testimony of Messiah in the Gospel accounts was purchased with the price of his own innocent blood: signed, sealed by the Father, and delivered, having been offered up as a willing sacrifice to whosoever will come and drink of the fountain of the water of life freely.