ECT Have you been deceived by Satan through your church?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"7. The church confesses the Trinity to be a mystery beyond the full comprehension of man . There are absolutely no human analogies that can be made to capture the mystery of the Trinity,"

By church you obviously mean the denominations.

By "church" I mean the church militant (believers on earth). Your regular and presumptuous attempts at floccinaucinihilipilification notwithstanding, of course. :AMR:

The Biblical analogy is that the likeness in which man was created is also triune. Body, soul and spirit. You won't find that in your creeds because it is from the mind of the Spirit and exists in the minds of the holy.

You do not understand what you have read if you take from your reading that man is a trichotomy.

View attachment 25924 <-- Which is why you are partially correct to observe that the creeds and confessions do not presume what you have presumed.

These creedal/confessional statements of doctrine are accurate summaries of the teachings of Holy Writ from the patterns therein that have withstood the test of time and examination by the church militant (2 Tim 1:13; 2 Thess. 2:15; 2 Thess. 3:6; 1 Cor. 11:2; 1 Cor. 15:1-2).

Spoiler

2 Timothy 1:13 (KJV)
2 Timothy 1:13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

2 Thessalonians 2:15 (KJV)
2 Thessalonians 2:15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

2 Thessalonians 3:6 (KJV)
2 Thessalonians 3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

1 Corinthians 11:2 (KJV)
1 Corinthians 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.

1 Corinthians 15:1-2 (KJV)
1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

You do seem to enjoy being a voice in the wilderness claiming to have discovered the right path, while ignoring the old paths, well-worn and proven stable after much examination and testing over the centuries. Of course, you are in good company herein at TOL, given that not a few also wrap themselves with the cloak of self-righteousness, holding themselves forth as emissaries of the truth. Would that all the saints that came before us were as illuminated and as discerning as you and others claim to be. Sigh.

AMR

Last edited:

Truster

By "church" I mean the church militant (believers on earth). Your regular and presumptuous attempts at floccinaucinihilipilification notwithstanding, of course. :AMR:

You do not understand what you have read if you take from your reading that man is a trichotomy.

View attachment 25924 <-- Which is why you are partially correct to observe that the creeds and confessions do not presume what you have presumed.

These creedal/confessional statements of doctrine are accurate summaries of the teachings of Holy Writ from the patterns therein (2 Tim 1:13; 2 Thess. 2:15; 2 Thess. 3:6; 1 Cor. 11:2; 1 Cor. 11:23-26; 1 Cor. 15:1-4) that have withstood the test of time and examination by the church militant.

You do seem to enjoy being a voice in the wilderness claiming to have discovered the right path, while ignoring the old paths, well-worn and proven stable after much examination and testing over the centuries. Of course, you are in good company herein at TOL, given that not a few also wrap themselves with the cloak of self-righteousness, holding themselves forth as emissaries of the truth. Would that all the saints that came before us were as illuminated and as discerning as you and others claim to be. Sigh.

AMR

You must have come accross a few people like me over the years and you would always have hated them. We know what you are and the spirit that works in you. I'm pleased to have crossed paths with you and I hope I will be the last you get to despise.

oatmeal

Very interesting thread and post.

You list scriptures, unlike some who simply feel that on this forum, scripture is an option or even unnecessary to make a point.

I thought you might want some additional food for thought.

Jeremiah 15:16

Please tell me why NT passages such as these do NOT apply to you

Jesus Christ was busy fulfilling the law, the Old T law.

Thus from that point of view, shouldn't the gospels should be part of the OT?

The New T should start with the book of Act, for it is with the book of Acts then Paul's epistles we find out what the fulfillment of the law by Jesus Christ made available to us.

The gospel period was still under the law, even as Jesus Christ was fulfilling it.

His finished work on earth made possible a new age, the age of grace where the law of the spirit of life, Romans 8:1-2, in Christ Jesus, not the law of Moses has superiority.

Therefore,

“… wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to (eternal)
destruction … narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which
leads to (eternal) life, and there are few who find it.” (Matthew 7:13-14)

The truth of the narrow way has not at all been taught in its full reality.
There are many NT verses which prove how narrow the way really is!

has limited application to believers in this age of grace, for that statement was given for those who were present when Jesus Christ's ministry was still a work in progress. Ie, he had not fulfilled the law yet.

Of course, that does not mean we have license to sin, for we still are to abide by the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus, which Paul's epistles are the standard.

Jesus Christ's fulfillment of the law of Moses made it possible for us to live, not under the law of Moses, but by a greater law, the grace of the epistles of Paul.

Now, to receive salvation is still a narrow path as Romans 10:9-10 make clear.

For a unsaved person to receive the gift of salvation, that person must meet the two prerequisites stated there.

1. confess with the mouth the lord Jesus

2. believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead.

Note that the first item does not say confess with your mouth

a. the Lord God,

b. that Jesus is God the son

c. that Jesus is God.

d. that Mary was co saver of the world

e. That Roman Catholic church or ________ denomination is the true church

f. that your theology is right

the list could go on.

It is a narrow path regarding what to confess,

specifically, the lord Jesus.

The second part is very specific, or very narrow as well.

It does not say to believe in your heart that

a. Jesus raised himself from the dead

b. Jesus is part of a trinity of God and only the Jesus part died leaving the other two parts to raise him.

c.. that unless you keep the law of Moses including the gospels, you're dead meat

that list could as well.

So Romans 10:9 is quite narrow as well, but like the law of Moses, for Jesus Christ fulfilled the law.

Likewise with much of your next paragraph

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord’, shall enter the kingdom
of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven …
I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you (approved of you); depart
from Me, you who practice lawlessness (sin)!’ ” (Matthew 7:21-23)

There’s much more to doing God’s will than merely believing in Jesus!
Yes, sin keeps you out of the kingdom … see the NT “sin lists”
(1 Corinthians 6:9-10, Galatians 5:19-21, Ephesians 5:3-6).

First of all, the phrase "kingdom of heaven" appears only in the gospel of Matthew, thus placing the kingdom of God within the gospel period of which Christians are not a part of.

Likewise, saying "Lord, Lord" is not a requirement to receive salvation in this age of grace, see above.

The will of the Father in heaven in this age of grace is a two parter.

I Timothy 2:4

1. Receive salvation by doing Romans 10:9

2. come to the knowledge of the truth. II Timothy 2:15 and II Peter 1:20 tell us a little more about what "THE knowledge of THE truth" means.

Note it does not say "a knowledge of a truth"...

Of course, the verses you listed from the epistles does apply to us.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
As you know... I have an Open Theological leaning.., yet I still believe in OSAS... but I fully comprehend your point and respect it tremendously. I'm ultimately thankful for the time you take to challenge each of us from time to time... and also perpetually exalt Jesus Christ... our Lord, God and Savior.

and I wish to thank you for noticing it doe take m extra effort to sit up at night and type long responses.

Maybe you could take time to explain to members like oatmeal why the belief in the divinity of Jesus is prerequisite to being a true Christian. Anyone truly save knows this! It is not that I am above explaining this myself; it is more the typing issue.

On OSAS and OV, I might feel up to explaining the difference, when I am up late and feeling good about sitting up straight.:wave2:

Danoh

and I wish to thank you for noticing it doe take m extra effort to sit up at night and type long responses.

Maybe you could take time to explain to members like oatmeal why the belief in the divinity of Jesus is prerequisite to being a true Christian. Anyone truly save knows this! It is not that I am above explaining this myself; it is more the typing issue.

On OSAS and OV, I might feel up to explaining the difference, when I am up late and feeling good about sitting up straight.:wave2:

You can't have it both ways - you can't have both "OSAS" and "a prerequisite to being a true Christian."

Plenty of people find out about the Divinity of Christ even being an issue long after they were OSAS.

Should they later find out about it and choose against it, it's too late - OSAS.

In fact, this issue was not even an issue til way after the 1st Century.

Romans 5:8 remains intact.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You can't have it both ways - you can't have both "OSAS" and "a prerequisite to being a true Christian."

Plenty of people find out about the Divinity of Christ even being an issue long after they were OSAS.

Should they later find out about it and choose against it, it's too late - OSAS.

Not sure what you are saying/ No one saved in Christ who later finds out some deny the divinity of Christ, then choose against Him.

then again I am not sure what you mean?

Danoh

oatmeal, regarding your thoughts on Romans 10, in the post in the Spoiler below...

One's actual physical heart is no more what is meant than one's actual physical mouth is.

The actual issue is that of the actual heart of one's mind on a matter, of one's actual thoughts on it.

Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.

Romans 10:6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above: )

Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The thing is a figure of speech - the mind is what is actually meant.

Note...

2 Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

2 Corinthians 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

2 Corinthians 8:12 For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not.

2 Corinthians 9:7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

There are many passages in the Scripture attesting to this fact, which a simple word comparison - in the Scripture - brings out.

lol - even the so called "MADs" on here (in contrast to actually consistent MADs) misfire on that one.

Here are a few more examples...

Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Romans 8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Now do the same for the word "mouth."

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8

Spoiler

You list scriptures, unlike some who simply feel that on this forum, scripture is an option or even unnecessary to make a point.

I thought you might want some additional food for thought.

Jeremiah 15:16

Jesus Christ was busy fulfilling the law, the Old T law.

Thus from that point of view, shouldn't the gospels should be part of the OT?

The New T should start with the book of Act, for it is with the book of Acts then Paul's epistles we find out what the fulfillment of the law by Jesus Christ made available to us.

The gospel period was still under the law, even as Jesus Christ was fulfilling it.

His finished work on earth made possible a new age, the age of grace where the law of the spirit of life, Romans 8:1-2, in Christ Jesus, not the law of Moses has superiority.

Therefore,

The truth of the narrow way has not at all been taught in its full reality.
There are many NT verses which prove how narrow the way really is!

has limited application to believers in this age of grace, for that statement was given for those who were present when Jesus Christ's ministry was still a work in progress. Ie, he had not fulfilled the law yet.

Of course, that does not mean we have license to sin, for we still are to abide by the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus, which Paul's epistles are the standard.

Jesus Christ's fulfillment of the law of Moses made it possible for us to live, not under the law of Moses, but by a greater law, the grace of the epistles of Paul.

Now, to receive salvation is still a narrow path as Romans 10:9-10 make clear.

For a unsaved person to receive the gift of salvation, that person must meet the two prerequisites stated there.

1. confess with the mouth the lord Jesus

2. believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead.

Note that the first item does not say confess with your mouth

a. the Lord God,

b. that Jesus is God the son

c. that Jesus is God.

d. that Mary was co saver of the world

e. That Roman Catholic church or ________ denomination is the true church

f. that your theology is right

the list could go on.

It is a narrow path regarding what to confess,

specifically, the lord Jesus.

The second part is very specific, or very narrow as well.

It does not say to believe in your heart that

a. Jesus raised himself from the dead

b. Jesus is part of a trinity of God and only the Jesus part died leaving the other two parts to raise him.

c.. that unless you keep the law of Moses including the gospels, you're dead meat

that list could as well.

So Romans 10:9 is quite narrow as well, but like the law of Moses, for Jesus Christ fulfilled the law.

Likewise with much of your next paragraph

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord’, shall enter the kingdom
of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven …
I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you (approved of you); depart
from Me, you who practice lawlessness (sin)!’ ” (Matthew 7:21-23)

There’s much more to doing God’s will than merely believing in Jesus!
Yes, sin keeps you out of the kingdom … see the NT “sin lists”
(1 Corinthians 6:9-10, Galatians 5:19-21, Ephesians 5:3-6).

First of all, the phrase "kingdom of heaven" appears only in the gospel of Matthew, thus placing the kingdom of God within the gospel period of which Christians are not a part of.

Likewise, saying "Lord, Lord" is not a requirement to receive salvation in this age of grace, see above.

The will of the Father in heaven in this age of grace is a two parter.

I Timothy 2:4

1. Receive salvation by doing Romans 10:9

2. come to the knowledge of the truth. II Timothy 2:15 and II Peter 1:20 tell us a little more about what "THE knowledge of THE truth" means.

Note it does not say "a knowledge of a truth"...

Eagles Wings

I always appreciate learning a new word. 😉.

Looking forward to reading this attachment through a couple of times.

Danoh

Not sure what you are saying/ No one saved in Christ who later finds out some deny the divinity of Christ, then choose against Him.

then again I am not sure what you mean?

lol - poor Tam; she is now ever so eager to high-five against me she obviously forgot that because there is ever the need to be not conformed unto this world as to one's mind on one thing or another, any saved person can wind up concluding against the divinity of Christ due to some unfortunate logic bought into.

Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Then again, evil communications corrupt good manners.

Nevertheless...

2 Timothy 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Why?

Romans 5:8.

Danoh

I always appreciate learning a new word. 😉.

Looking forward to reading this attachment through a couple of times.

Great word Trichotomy: a three-fold cut, or division in things.

As in the Apostle Paul's Three-Fold, or Dispensational, understanding of God's dealings with Man.

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Ephesians 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Eagles Wings

Great word Trichotomy: a three-fold cut, or division in things.

As in the Apostle Paul's Three-Fold, or Dispensational, understanding of God's dealings with Man.

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Ephesians 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Hi Danoh.

I meant this:

floc·ci·nau·ci·ni·hil·i·pil·i·fi·ca·tion - noun

the action or habit of estimating something as worthless

ZacharyB

... has limited application to believers in this age of grace, for that statement was given for those who were present when Jesus Christ's ministry was still a work in progress. Ie, he had not fulfilled the law yet.

Let us remember that Jesus' words were spoken to people
who did not have the indwelling Holy Spirit.
But, most of His words were definitely spoken to everyone for all time.
The epistles were written to the churches - to those who had the indwelling Holy Spirit.

ZacharyB

... the belief in the divinity of Jesus is prerequisite to being a true Christian.
Anyone truly save knows this!
I would have to agree with you.
It's difficult to understand how the Holy Spirit
(who indwells true believers, and leads them
into "all truth") can fail to give a revelation to
every born-again person about this SCRIPTURAL TRUTH.

Last edited:

oatmeal

Let us remember that Jesus' words were spoken to people
who did not have the indwelling Holy Spirit.
But, most of His words were definitely spoken to everyone for all time.
The epistles were written to the churches - to those who had the indwelling Holy Spirit.

While we most certainly can learn much from what Jesus said,

How about we find out what Jesus Christ in his own words said to whom he was sent?

Matthew 15:24

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

That is plenty clear and plain enough for me.

How about you?

I am not one of the lost sheep of the house of Israel, are you?

I am a son of God born again of God' spirit, aren't you?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You must have come accross a few people like me over the years and you would always have hated them. We know what you are and the spirit that works in you. I'm pleased to have crossed paths with you and I hope I will be the last you get to despise.

Truster,

I believe man is Body, Soul and Spirit... but just because AMR is debating you doesn't mean he despises you! Do you have one bone of good humor in your body or one drop of understanding that assists you in "not" taking everything so personal? Coming from me... that's a pretty big warning sign. AMR will get the joke.

Anyhow... LIGHTEN UP!!!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
lol - poor Tam; she is now ever so eager to high-five against me she obviously forgot that because there is ever the need to be not conformed unto this world as to one's mind on one thing or another, any saved person can wind up concluding against the divinity of Christ due to some unfortunate logic bought into.

Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Then again, evil communications corrupt good manners.

Nevertheless...

2 Timothy 2:13 If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Why?

Romans 5:8.

I think the main point is actually that the gospel is enormously veiled when people study theology... but Miss WHO the Theos... IS.

That's what is being asserted.

Christ's DBR will save many in ways we can't comprehend... but for people to teach and rail against Jesus being the I AM... is just Lame!

Truster

Truster,

I believe man is Body, Soul and Spirit... but just because AMR is debating you doesn't mean he despises you! Do you have one bone of good humor in your body or one drop of understanding that assists you in "not" taking everything so personal? Coming from me... that's a pretty big warning sign. AMR will get the joke.

Anyhow... LIGHTEN UP!!!

Truth is not to be debated but either accepted or rejected.

Danoh

I would have to agree with you.
It's difficult to understand how the Holy Spirit
(who indwells true believers, and leads them
into "all truth") can fail to give a revelation to
every born-again person about this SCRIPTURAL TRUTH.

Very simple - HE is no longer doing that in that way.

Once The Book was complete, said leading unto all Truth, that those lead unto it BACK THEN write it down, was no more.

What remained was "What saith the Scripture?"

That, and sound study methods.

The senses no longer playing the vital role they had once played.

This was what God had been heading towards all along - the Core Principle that now remains - the principle of "as it is written."

Deuteronomy 17:18 And it shall be, when he sitteth upon the throne of his kingdom, that he shall write him a copy of this law in a book out of that which is before the priests the Levites: 17:19 And it shall be with him, and he shall read therein all the days of his life: that he may learn to fear the LORD his God, to keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them: 17:20 That his heart be not lifted up above his brethren, and that he turn not aside from the commandment, to the right hand, or to the left: to the end that he may prolong his days in his kingdom, he, and his children, in the midst of Israel.

Isaiah 30:8 Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever:

Isaiah 8:19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Jeremiah 30:2 Thus speaketh the LORD God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book. 30:3 For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.

Daniel 9:2 In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

Daniel 10:21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Habakkuk 2:2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. 2:3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

And on, and on, and on, the passages go - that this witness I present here about this issue...is true.

For as the Apostle Peter put it even as he saw his time approaching his own departure from this world...

2 Peter 1:13 Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance; 1:14 Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me. 1:15 Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance. 1:16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. 1:18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

There HAD BEEN their senses. THEY had had THAT.

But now, as his own days wound down, he writes of what he wants to leave them with that is MORE SURE.

1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Why is it more sure than "well so and so said, heard, felt..." etc.?

1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

The Apostle Paul's own last words on this issue...

2 Timothy 3:14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; 3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

There it is - a Complete Book "for instruction in righteousness."

That is to say, for doctrine, or teaching in said righteousness.

And for reproof of behavior not in line with said teaching.

And for correction of beliefs and or understandings not in line with said teaching.

Towards what intent?

That the man of God might BE perfect.

That is to say, THROUGHLY furnished unto ALL good works.

The Spirit had been promised to come and lead those men unto all truth.

He did just that.

They wrote it down.

That we might have it.

And we do - 66 Books.

Just a matter now of...

Nehemiah 8:8 So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

That is to say, the three-fold pattern of...

Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. 17:12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

Because 1 Cor. 15:1-4, that is to say, Romans 5:8.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Danoh ... there are multiple forms of the sewing and growing that Jesus spoke of. OSAS refers to those bound to Jesus by faith in His Divity and Finished work. It's also referred to in scripture as... Belief with all of ones "heart"... as in Acts 8:37 ...

The Laws unto themselves and Subject to the Spirit that don't know... are known in fate by God Alone.

Last edited: