Hate is always wrong in any venue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClimateSanity

ClimateSanity said:
Who taught you to be a jerk with a special talent of twisting words from their original meaning? Your parents or college?

Town Heretic said:
We can't all be a class act like you, dragging family into insults and whatnot. And while I appreciate the lack of profanity this time around, insults that drag my parents in are the sort of thing I expect from the sort of people I don't associate with privately. So this will mark the end of all private commentary from you to me.

Anyway, good post to Trad. Else, you won't have this venue again. Good luck with the whole maturation process.

:e4e:
ClimateSanity said:
You think I did something wrong by calling you a jerk? You really cannot see the hatefulness of your behavior? As smart as you are, how is it you cannot see the wrong nature of your behavior? I can be polite as you wish but will it change anything about you? If you think I eed to grow up, why don't you explain where? You do realize that your mores are not my own ? Hate is always wrong however.

ClimateSanity

You sure didn't do yourself any favors juxtaposing TH's words against yours. You come out looking hateful, and he comes out looking remarkably... not hateful. That's to his credit, and certainly not yours - particularly since it appears you've just posted a private conversation.

You're a real piece of work.

So you see his hate as remarkable and my honest inquiry into his hateful behavior as hate? Do you live in an alternate reality?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What the hell is that?
The goof sent me a PM with the jerk/parent comment and the comment he posted from me was my essentially noting that I don't allow people who do that to have private conversations with me. I never did know which counter to what nonsense he'd posted sent him on this particular trip. He didn't quote it there and given his breach of manners I wasn't inclined to do any lifting for him.

Why he thinks I hate him is anyone's guess. I don't normally congratulate people I hate as I show them the door for perpetual muddy feet.

For some reason he thought making that public would put him in a good light. :plain:

The problem with people that have a tendency to flare like this poor devil is that distance only exacerbates the condition.

I'm going to request the thread be closed.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trad said:
At any rate, we can start with hispanics, blacks and brown people. May I recommend Zimbabwe, Ethiopia and Nigeria respectively.
What do you suggest for the fat ugly while folks.
They kinda ruin the scenery too, don't ya think?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What the hell is that?

The goof sent me a PM with the jerk/parent comment and the comment he posted from me was my essentially noting that I don't allow people who do that to have private conversations with me. I never did know which counter to what nonsense he'd posted sent him on this particular trip. He didn't quote it there and given his breach of manners I wasn't inclined to do any lifting for him.

Why he thinks I hate him is anyone's guess. I don't normally congratulate people I hate as I show them the door for perpetual muddy feet.

For some reason he thought making that public would put him in a good light. :plain:

The problem with people that have a tendency to flare like this poor devil is that distance only exacerbates the condition.

I'm going to request the thread be closed.

Indeed ... this is what he does ... harassing via PM, and I doubt it will be the last you receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.