Has Meshak hired herself a Ghost Writer?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The bottom line is, somebody, other than, Meshak wrote her post
for her! In my humble opinion!

You suggest something, then you regard it as fact.

Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
Pro 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
Pro 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You suggest something, then you regard it as fact.

Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
Pro 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
Pro 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

LA

Thou doth protest too much? Could it be that, YOU are the Ghost Writer?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
People who carry Jesus' name will be accountable for being silent about the wicked deeds of other brethren, they will be the guilty of doing the same thing.

LA has been attacked because he is defending me who are exposing the wicked deeds.

There are too many coward Christians. Cowardice is one of the major sins too.

It is in the book of revelation. You should know because most of you claim to be true and saved Christians.

Who wrote this for you?

glorydaz

Meshak probably wrote that part? Because, it sounded somewhat
illiterate!

Oh yes, that was Meshak without a doubt.
UNLESS, it was her hired lackey trying to sound like Meshak.
I wouldn't trust either of them...Meshak or her hired lackey as far as I could throw them.

It's something to ponder ...for a minute or two, and then it gets as boring as the rest of her posts. Actually, it's pitiful and sad at the same time. Like so many sociopaths, she is her own standard and no other standard (like the written word of God) can hold a candle to her own personal chopped up Bible, and her "renderings". A case study for sure. :nono: