imagesqtbnANd9GcQq813681_wxBrjnU0o7.jpg

imagesqtbnANd9GcTPSq1FI06ooIfoDd2rO_zpsa145cbf5.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'd say thanks to everyone, but...dang. :eek:

Thanks Tam. :chuckle: Rep for everyone then. I'll be spending this birthday in bed recovering from a nasty bug that made the rounds. I got everyone nursed through it before succumbing. A couple of shots and a sad look from my doctor along with advice to celebrate tomorrow and that's that.

On the bright side, I had night class tonight anyway, so at least I'm out of it.

:think: HUZZAH! Second best illness ever.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Thanks Tam. :chuckle: Rep for everyone then. I'll be spending this birthday in bed recovering from a nasty bug that made the rounds. I got everyone nursed through it before succumbing. A couple of shots and a sad look from my doctor along with advice to celebrate tomorrow and that's that.

On the bright side, I had night class tonight anyway, so at least I'm out of it.

Happy Birthday Town, you deserve it !!!

In Missouri we have the Huzzah Valley on the upper Meramec river. It has historic Onondaga Caves

View attachment 23890

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In before the day expires....The good news the draft is coming up. Elway has a high interest in Colin Capernick. I don't get it. I do understand he is an incredible athlete and so was Elway. Maybe he thinks Kubiak can fix all of his crummy play.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

Jay: And what, we don't like bugs?
Kay: Bugs thrive on carnage, Tiger. They consume, infest, destroy, live off the death and destruction of other species.
Kay: Imagine a giant cockroach, with unlimited strength, a massive inferiority complex, and a real short temper, is tear-assing around Manhattan Island in a brand-new Edgar suit. That sound like fun?- MIB

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
In before the day expires....The good news the draft is coming up. Elway has a high interest in Colin Capernick. I don't get it. I do understand he is an incredible athlete and so was Elway. Maybe he thinks Kubiak can fix all of his crummy play.
Well, look what a good coach did with what was left of Elway's potential...so you never know. :think:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey Town Heretic!! Hope that your birthday is fantastic and excellent!! I've got that bug too, but some flu medicine is making it easily bearable. I'm quite surprised. Hope that you are well soon so you can party down!!
May God Give You Comfort,
Michael

:angel: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :angel: :guitar: :singer: