Happy Birthday Andyc

john w

Hall of Fame
As opposed to

For sin shall not have dominion over you for you are not under the law but under grace.........john w[ickiman] stops here but Paul doesn't

What then? shall we sin because we are not under the law but under grace? God forbid

Did the pervert address her own "argument?" Nope.

"If He bore your sin, died and was buried with them...how come you still got them?"-Tabitha

How do you come to this conclusion? Why do you still got them? Prove that you don't. Let me guess: You are a cleaner rat than me, comparing your works, deeds, with other rats, and thinking, "I must be saved, cuz I'm a cleaner rat, than my fellow rats, and am a 'newer' creature in Christ than John W.....look at my deeds!"

Pervert.

john w

Hall of Fame
As opposed to

For sin shall not have dominion over you for you are not under the law but under grace.........john w[ickiman] stops here but Paul doesn't

What then? shall we sin because we are not under the law but under grace? God forbid

How many evil deeds must we turn away from, to make the death, burial, and resurrection, uneccessary, as you claim?

You: not a peep.

john w

Hall of Fame
"If He bore your sin, died and was buried with them...how come you still got them?"-Tabitha

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body to make you obey it in th lusts thereof......Paul

I can be a dirty rat if'n I want....john w[ickiman]

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
When were you born again? oh I forgot you do not believe in regeneration....the old man is the same as the new man but with opinions.

john w

Hall of Fame
When were you born again? oh I forgot you do not believe in regeneration....the old man is the same as the new man but with opinions.

"When were you born again?"

That applies to the nation Israel-another thread, pervert.

" oh I forgot you do not believe in regeneration...."

Quote me, where I said that.

You:

john w

Hall of Fame
Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body to make you obey it in th lusts thereof......Paul

I can be a dirty rat if'n I want....john w[ickiman]

Yes, I can be a dirty rat if'n I want, as "cleaning up my act," does not save me, as I accept that the Lord Jesus Christ died for all of my sins, and rose from the dead, and, although I do sin every day, in thought, word, and deed, the LORD God is not charging my "comiing short" to my account, and thus, He credits to my account, the righteousness of God, because of what His Christ did for me, and my faith in the faith of Christ.

You: You hate that, and are grinding your wolf teeth as you read this, as you assert that you must "clean up your act, turn away from your sins," to be saved, as the LORD God did not take care of the sin/sins issue 2000 years ago, and I, pervert TL, reject the righteousness of God, andd still do not know how many sins I must turn away from, to meet the bar of..........

"The righteousness of God."

My testimony, vs. yours.

Contrasts. I like 'em, Mikey.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Yes, I can be a dirty rat if'n I want, as "cleaning up my act," does not save me, as I accept that the Lord Jesus Christ died for all of my sins, and rose from the dead, and, although I do sin every day, in thought, word, and deed, the LORD God is not charging my "comiing short" to my account, and thus, He credits to my account, the righteousness of God, because of what His Christ did for me, and my faith in the faith of Christ.
This is the doctrine but if He bore your sins and was buried and you believed then you must also arise to newness of life in the power of His resurrection.

You must become a new creation, old things passed away behold all things become new.......this is the part you lack.

It is the part that Andy did understand...we must walk in the Spirit.

Otherwise Paul says in 1. Cor:15 you believed in vain

You: You hate that, and are grinding your wolf teeth as you read this, as you assert that you must "clean up your act, turn away from your sins," to be saved, as the LORD God did not take care of the sin/sins issue 2000 years ago, and I, pervert TL, reject the righteousness of God, andd still do not know how many sins I must turn away from, to meet the bar of..........

"The righteousness of God."

My testimony, vs. yours.

Contrasts. I like 'em, Mikey.

john w

Hall of Fame
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BROTHER
I miss ol' Andy, He is a truly Spirit filled believer and his heart is to share what the Lord has done for him.[ /QUOTE]

A man of prayer Andy.

"I saw every evidence in Andy's posts that he was a new creature in Christ Jesus, no longer drunken with new wine or strong drink which is debauchery but a man filled with the Holy Spirit.If we cannot recognise the testimony of fellow christians then there must be a question mark over our own salvation......I miss ol' Andy, He is a truly Spirit filled believer and his heart is to share what the Lord has done for him. A man of prayer Andy."-TL

The wolf-ette's "evidence:"

"We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-andycain

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Here is your wolfaganda

The gospel is no longer [according to you] "believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved" it is a matter of knowing all doctrines, even if we know the doctrines as Paul says in 1. Corinthians 15. in vain.

I think your false gospel is the worst ever.

john w

Hall of Fame
Here is your wolfaganda

The gospel is no longer [according to you] "believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved" it is a matter of knowing all doctrines, even if we know the doctrines as Paul says in 1. Corinthians 15. in vain.

I think your false gospel is the worst ever.

"I saw every evidence in Andy's posts that he was a new creature in Christ Jesus, no longer drunken with new wine or strong drink which is debauchery but a man filled with the Holy Spirit.If we cannot recognise the testimony of fellow christians then there must be a question mark over our own salvation......I miss ol' Andy, He is a truly Spirit filled believer and his heart is to share what the Lord has done for him. A man of prayer Andy."-TL

The wolf-ette's "evidence:"

"We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-andycain

I revised it for you:

"The gospel is no longer "believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and turn from our evil deeds and thou shalt be saved." I think my gospel is really not good news."-signed, witch TL

"I think your false gospel is the worst ever"-witch

Is that akin to "I think false facts are false and the worst fact?"

And I think you are a deluded, lost, nutcase "Charismatic." I just "one upped" you.

andyc

Hi Sue

Thanks for the Happy Birthday, I just noticed it after seeing a message from rainee. I must say I found it amusing skimming over the W comments. He likes to quote my old repentance statements.

Those who genuinely come to know Christ, will genuinely desire to be pleasing to him. This is repentance. Paul stated that those who glory in shame are enemies of the cross. To not want to glory in shame suggests a change has taken place.
No one is saved simply because they are determined to stop sinning, but also no one can know why they need to be saved until they are confronted with the knowledge that they are sinners.
People should desire to know Christ, and through this experience lose their desire for sin, not lose their desire for sin in order to know Christ.