Happy Birthday Andyc

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
"I saw every evidence in Andy's posts that he was a new creature in Christ Jesus, no longer drunken with new wine or strong drink which is debauchery but a man filled with the Holy Spirit.If we cannot recognise the testimony of fellow christians then there must be a question mark over our own salvation."-TL

"We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-andycain

Disavow the above.

Lying toad, I have disavowed it 10 times in this thread.

How can you hope to establish truth with a lie?

Andy is a man filled with the Holy Spirit...it is a matter of concern that you do not recognise it.

john w

Hall of Fame
TOL awaits john w[olfman]'s testimony of how he was saved and then continued in sin that grace may abound.

I already have, for years, on TOL, before you invaded our territory, with you, and andycain, and your wolf pack. Do not confuse your lack of reading comprehension skills, with any alleged failure on my part, to provide my testimony, rabbit trail breath. And where does it say, in the book, that I'm to negotiate with wolves/wolf-ette's-chapter, and verse?

We know of andycain's testimony, and that is the topic. I stay on topic:

"I saw every evidence in Andy's posts that he was a new creature in Christ Jesus.."-you

Your accepted "evidence:"

"We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-andycain and you, on record

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I already have, for years, on TOL, before you invaded our territory, with you, and andycain, and your wolf pack. Do not confuse your lack of reading comprehension skills, with any alleged failure on my part, to provide my testimony, rabbit trail breath. And where does it say, in the book, that I'm to negotiate with wolves/wolf-ette's-chapter, and verse?

We know of andycain's testimony, and that is the topic. I stay on topic:

"I saw every evidence in Andy's posts that he was a new creature in Christ Jesus.."-you

Your accepted "evidence:"

"We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-andycain and you, on record

Since you have not turned from your evil deeds I deduce you did not yet come to Christ like what you ought to come...but then you don't believe in repentance do you.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
More wolfaganda from the w[icki] man

It is neccesary to have exact knowledge of doctrines in order to be saved.

Believing in the Lord Jesus is not enough....john w[icki]

john w

Hall of Fame
Since you have not turned from your evil deeds I deduce you did not yet come to Christ like what you ought to come...but then you don't believe in repentance do you.

"but then you don't believe in repentance do you."-you

Repent from what? If you mean, "stop sinning," .........

What sin/sins? That issue was settled 2000+ years ago.

vs.

you: No, it was not.

Thanks for the "good news."

The Lord Jesus Christ died for my sins-every last one of them, including my evil deeds. You say that he did not, like anycain.

And, pay attention: the standard of "turning away from your evil deeds," is 100% compliance, not 87.987%, not 95%, not 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%. Memorize:

The righteousness of God.

You, me, everyone, w/o exception, "comes(s) short....."guilty"...........

And hence, one of the "why's" of the death, burial, and resurrection. That escapes you. My evidence? Everyone of your perverted "posts."

john w

Hall of Fame
More wolfaganda from the w[icki] man

It is neccesary to have exact knowledge of doctrines in order to be saved.

Believing in the Lord Jesus is not enough....john w[icki]

Translated: Assert, pound the podium, declare "I showed him a thin or two, Ricky," return to "Believing in the Lord Jesus is not enough, as we have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation" echo chamber.

Show me where I said:

"Believing in the Lord Jesus is not enough."

You: quite as a turkey farm, next Thursday.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
"but then you don't believe in repentance do you."-you

Repent from what? If you mean, "stop sinning," .........

What sin/sins? That issue was settled 2000+ years ago.
And lest when I come again my God shall humble me among you and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already and have not repented of the uncleaness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed....Paul

There is no need to repent of sin ......john w[ickiman]

vs.

you: No, it was not.

Thanks for the "good news."

The Lord Jesus Christ died for my sins-every last one of them, including my evil deeds. You say that he did not, like anycain.

And, pay attention: the standard of "turning away from your evil deeds," is 100% compliance, not 87.987%, not 95%, not 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%. Memorize:

The righteousness of God.

You, me, everyone, w/o exception, "comes(s) short....."guilty"...........

And hence, one of the "why's" of the death, burial, and resurrection. That escapes you. My evidence? Everyone of your perverted "posts."

If He bore your sin, died and was buried with them...how come you still got them? how is it that you did not rise up in newness of life? through the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame
If He bore your sin, died and was buried with them...how come you still got them? how is it that you did not rise up in newness of life? through the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

What a mess, as the wicked perverter asserts that, if the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, we would not sin anymore. Is that what you are saying, wicked one?

"how come you still got them?"-Tabitha

How come you still got them? See how that works? Prove that you do not.

Define "got them." And tell everyone on TOL, in no uncertain terms, how you determined that I, or anyone else, still has "got them."We will wait...

"how is it that you did not rise up in newness of life?"-you

Define it, and how do we know that you do? Specifics.

john w

Hall of Fame
"If He bore your sin, died and was buried with them...how come you still got them?"-Tabitha

Study this carefully, members.

john w

Hall of Fame
"If He bore your sin, died and was buried with them...how come you still got them?"-Tabitha

What sin/sins? Because of what the Saviour did for me 2000+ years ago, they are not charged to my account. If they were, since I am "in Him," and He is "in me," then He would be charged with sin/sins.

What sin/sins did the Saviour not die for, take care of?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

What sin/sins? Because of what the Saviour did for me 2000+ years ago, they are not charged to my account. If they were, since I am "in Him," and He is "in me," then He would be charged with sin/sins.

What sin/sins did the Saviour not die for, take care of?

He took care of them all...so why are you still doing them? why have you not put on Christ, didn't old things pass away when you were saved? what is your testimony? have all things become new or not?

Did you rise to walk the same way you did before? or do you now walk in newness of life?

That is Andyc's testimony, I never heard yours

john w

Hall of Fame
He took care of them all...so why are you still doing them? why have you not put on Christ, didn't old things pass away when you were saved? what is your testimony? have all things become new or not?

Did you rise to walk the same way you did before? or do you now walk in newness of life?

That is Andyc's testimony, I never heard yours

"He took care of them all...so why are you still doing them?"-you

Pay attention: Dying for my sins-not charged to my account. That is not equivalent to "not sinnning anymore," as you claim. I never claimed I do not sin anymore.

She is on record:

1. Christ did not die for our sins, since she, and everyone else sins, in what we do, don't do, in what we think, in what we don't think=all come short, or,...

2. She claims she never sins, which includes having a bad thought............

No other option.

""He took care of them all...so why are you still doing them?"-you

Why are you?

You:silence.

Pervert.

john w

Hall of Fame
"why have you not put on Christ, didn't old things pass away when you were saved? what is your testimony? have all things become new or not?"-TL

Why have you not? Why do you reject the death, burial, and resurrection, as the solution to you coming short?

Why do you assert that we must turn from our evil deeds to be saved? How many?

You disgusting, vile perverter of the gospel of Christ.

"didn't old things pass away when you were saved"=stop siining, according to you

When did you stop sinning?

You: silencio.

Where is your testimony that you've turned away from all of your evil deeds, and no longer sin, since you reject the Saviour?

john w

Hall of Fame

How do you come to this conclusion? Why do you still got them? Prove that you don't. Let me guess: You are a cleaner rat than me, comparing your works, deeds, with other rats, and thinking, "I must be saved, cuz I'm a cleaner rat, than my fellow rats, and am a 'newer' creature in Christ than John W.....look at my deeds!"

Pervert.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

How do you come to this conclusion? Why do you still got them? Prove that you don't. Let me guess: You are a cleaner rat than me, comparing your works, deeds, with other rats, and thinking, "I must be saved, cuz I'm a cleaner rat, than my fellow rats, and am a 'newer' creature in Christ than John W.....look at my deeds!"

Pervert.

As opposed to

For sin shall not have dominion over you for you are not under the law but under grace.........john w[ickiman] stops here but Paul doesn't

What then? shall we sin because we are not under the law but under grace? God forbid

john w

Hall of Fame

vs.

Colossians 2:13 KJV
And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

vs.

You: "If"

1 Cor. 15 KJV
1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

vs.

You:Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, as long as you stop sinning

Satanic, and your "god" is an idiot.