Hagee claims Sep. 28 marks 'Hugely Significant Event'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

MAD has no use as far as understanding the Bible.

It has no use as far as communicating with those outside, or with defending the faith.

It is full of tricks that certain "insiders" know but are not in the main self-organizing passages of the NT, and which end up with excitement about things that are the opposite of what the NT is excited about.

It is divisive, ie, Gr. 'hairisei'. It has divided from the NT, and very shortly created division in itself: MAD 2, 8, 9, 10.

It spends so much time 'behind the scenes' of a passage that it doesn't recognize a good summary of a passage when one is given, or what others have said. I was just chided yesterday, by the MADest of them all, that I didn't think Peter was being corrected by Paul in Gal 2. If I missed that building block, then I might as well not be in the business.

There is no point knowing, dealing with it.

I never said that about you as to Peter. You rushed your reading of what I said.

Face it, yours is the practice of some others on here; only able to offer a sound bite.

Never laying out the various passage references what they claim to believe is supposedly based on.

The line of parrots parroting the findings of others, as if your own.

glorydaz

I had you on ignore until you neg repped me.
Since then, I've read your posts and see how anti-Christ you are.

I will continue to voice my disapproval of your posts, via neg rep, every chance I get.

Look out....there are some here who pitch a huge fit when they get neg reps. :chew:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I prefer wack.

I take that back. I understand how one can be mad. Because of the special revelation given to Paul. But I doubt you've fully gone through other schools of thought on this. Because as most, teachers today simply find one area of disagreement with the opposition and proceed to look at why they believe their own teaching without a complete exhaustive dealing with their opposition.
Most teachers. That's why tet runs with Darby - because he's lazy.

I believe Paul was given detailed information concerning the gospel that the others were not. And that without Pauls writings we could not come to a complete understanding of the grace of God nor could we reach maturity in Christ.

Interplanner

I take that back. I understand how one can be mad. Because of the special revelation given to Paul. But I doubt you've fully gone through other schools of thought on this. Because as most, teachers today simply find one area of disagreement with the opposition and proceed to look at why they believe their own teaching without a complete exhaustive dealing with their opposition.
Most teachers. That's why tet runs with Darby - because he's lazy.

I believe Paul was given detailed information concerning the gospel that the others were not. And that without Pauls writings we could not come to a complete understanding of the grace of God nor could we reach maturity in Christ.

It would help enormously if any NT writer indicated any interest in the issue. They do not!

Status
Not open for further replies.