Hagee claims Sep. 28 marks 'Hugely Significant Event'

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Dispensations are a valid form of rightly dividing the word. The 8 covenants are also a useful method to do the same thang.
It is the word of truth that is to be rightly divided. IOW, rightly divide the gospel of your salvation!

heir

TOL Subscriber
I neg repped you once or twice for not sharing anything, but you came back with dozens of the same, plus countless insults since.

So you are being dishonest to use the argument that I neg repped first, just to justify your continued bad behavior.

Now admit that.

The reason for all this is STP, Muserion, Marowbe, John W, Heir, all despise Pentecostal believers.

LA
LA Liar

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Disagree.

"Dispensations" assumes that God changes the rules from time to time. Whatever happened to "yesterday, today, and for ever?"

Jarrod

No you don't disagree!

You presuppose a stereotype

Just like every form of students there's nuts

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
More like you and heir have both misunderstood Galatians.

Looks like you are finally seeing for yourself what STP and heir are all about.

You can do a search on my posts...the two people on TOL that I have primarily called "Bullingerites" are STP and heir (musterion is close)

Basically, they parrot all of E.W. Bullinger's teachings, but then claim the BOC began in Acts 9.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Those who "choose" to reject the Grace Gospel (Paul's Gospel,) and choose
to go by the law instead, will stand before God and be judged by their "works."

Only those who do not have faith in Christ Jesus will be judged by their works.

Salvation is by faith and faith alone.

Just because a believer who was saved by faith and faith alone thinks he or she has to obey laws and/or perform works after they are saved, does not mean that believer does not a member of the BOC.

You can't have it both ways.

You can't on one hand claim salvation is by faith and faith alone, then claim those who are saved by faith and faith alone are not saved because they choose to perform works after they are saved.

Danoh

Looks like you are finally seeing for yourself what STP and heir are all about.

You can do a search on my posts...the two people on TOL that I have primarily called "Bullingerites" are STP and heir (musterion is close)

Basically, they parrot all of E.W. Bullinger's teachings, but then claim the BOC began in Acts 9.

While it is true that they STP & heir hold to understandings on some things that I do not hold to, it is clear to me that the overall view they appear to hold is not Bullinger’s.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Just because a believer who was saved by faith and faith alone thinks he or she has to obey laws and/or perform works after they are saved, does not mean that believer does not a member of the BOC.

You can't on one hand claim salvation is by faith and faith alone, then claim those who are saved by faith and faith alone are not saved because they choose to perform works after they are saved.

My opinion is, your opinions are worth a BIG 0. No offence, just some good old fashion truth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Danoh: Heir and STP believe in the Grace Gospel. If that guy
you mentioned and Tets guy, Darby happened to believe in the
Grace Gospel as well, good for them. Because it's the only truth.

However, it doesn't mean you and Tet have the right to place
some dead guy's name on Heir and STPs faith in God's word,
and call them Darby's follower. Or, some other guy's follower.

Heir and STP are followers of the "Grace Gospel" (Paul's Gospel)
Just leave it at that.

Danoh

Well, it depends....

If a person trusted in Christ alone, but later ended up a Galatian, Gal. 3:3, so to speak, they are saved, but confused.

While if when they first believed, that belief was that they had to perform some sort of a behavior on their part in order to get saved, then they are not only still lost, but confused.

And fact of the matter is that what you have asserted above is only found in Paul's preaching and writings, in Acts thru Philemon.

Paul for example, looks at his readers as to Abraham's same faith when Abe was in uncircumcision, while James looks at his readers to Abe's same faith after Abe was in circumcision, Romans 4; James 2.

You have learned to reason both into some other idea.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, it depends....

If a person trusted in Christ alone, but later ended up a Galatian, Gal. 3:3, so to speak, they are saved, but confused.

While if when they first believed, that belief was that they had to perform some sort of a behavior on their part in order to get saved, then they are not only still lost, but confused.

And fact of the matter is that what you have asserted above is only found in Paul's preaching and writings, in Acts thru Philemon.

Paul for example, looks at his readers as to Abraham's same faith when Abe was in uncircumcision, while James looks at his readers to Abe's same faith after Abe was in circumcision, Romans 4; James 2.

You have learned to reason both into some other idea.

What church or denomination are you affiliated with?

Danoh

Danoh: Heir and STP believe in the Grace Gospel. If that guy
you mentioned and Tets guy, Darby happened to believe in the
Grace Gospel as well, good for them. Because it's the only truth.

However, it doesn't mean you and Tet have the right to place
some dead guy's name on Heir and STPs faith in God's word,
and call them Darby's follower. Or, some other guy's follower.

Heir and STP are followers of the "Grace Gospel" (Paul's Gospel)
Just leave it at that.

:rotfl: Put your reading glasses on, I was not connecting them to any of those names, I was defending them against what Tet asserted.

Personally, I have no problem with being associated with Darby, et al, though some of those men's views might perhaps differ in some areas from my own.

The idea that some within Mid-Acts might have some sort of a problem with being linked in any way shape or form to the earlier work of say, Darby, Anderson, Scofield, O'Hair, Stam, Baker, Jordan, et all is silly.

A9D is only the further refinement of their 2 Tim. 2:2.

As for you baloney comment; yep, looks like that certainly proves your assertion :chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
:rotfl: Put your reading glasses on, I was not connecting them to any of those names, I was defending them against what Tet asserted.

Personally, I have no problem with being associated with Darby, et al, though some of those men's views might perhaps differ in some areas from my own.

The idea that some within Mid-Acts might have some sort of a problem with being linked in any way shape or form to the earlier work of say, Darby, Anderson, Scofield, O'Hair, Stam, Baker, Jordan, et all is silly.

A9D is only the further refinement of their 2 Tim. 2:2.

As for you baloney comment; yep, looks like that certainly proves your assertion :chuckle:

Wise guy! "In the negative sense, of course." Don't like your attitude.
No offence. Not everybody likes everyone on TOL.

Danoh

What church or denomination are you affiliated with?

Yep, a good place to reveal personal background: on a public forum in the cyber space of hackers. Who raised you, lol

:rotfl" Your busy body question reminds me of my reply to a known racist within the Grace movement, some years back, who he asked me "what race are you?"

When I replied 'a New Creature' he continued to insist on the legalism of his hypocrisy.

I finally said to him 'you're just going to have to take the Scripture you claim you believe, at its Word.'

Not surprisingly, that didn't go over very well with him.

To answer this "none of you business" question of yours other than by "Nevertheless, what saith the Scripture?" Gal. 4:30...

The church of Ephesians 5:32.

Hah - conclude what you want from that; I'm complete in Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yep, a good place to reveal personal background: on a public forum in the cyber space of hackers. Who raised you, lol

:rotfl" Your busy body question reminds me of my reply to a known racist within the Grace movement, some years back, who he asked me "what race are you?"

When I replied 'a New Creature' he continued to insist on the legalism of his hypocrisy.

I finally said to him 'you're just going to have to take the Scripture you claim you believe, at its Word.'

Not surprisingly, that didn't go over very well with him.

To answer this "none of you business" question of yours other than by "Nevertheless, what saith the Scripture?" Gal. 4:30...

The church of Ephesians 5:32.

Hah - conclude what you want from that; I'm complete in Christ.

Your "fear level" is extremely high. Do you really think by
saying what denomination you belong to, will expose you
to all forms of harm? It's just a cop-out.

Status
Not open for further replies.