Hagee claims Sep. 28 marks 'Hugely Significant Event'

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

If you and heir want to deny that you guys are children of Abraham, then go ahead. I don't know how much clearer the Apostle Paul could have made it.

However, it doesn't surprise me that you two would do this.

Our course in getting into the Body of Christ was far different than the Galatians, as different as heirs receiving a promise (Galatians) and fellowheirs receiving a gift they were not promised (some Ephesians).

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nah, they're identical. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Daniel Chp 11 has already happened.

The only people who claim it hasn't happened are Darby followers.

Since you claim Chp 11 is a future event, is it your claim that these future battles will take place with men on horses and chariots?

(Dan 11:40 KJV) And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

Can you give us an example of a country in the Middle East today that has an army of horsemen and chariots?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Lol, every time I see that picture of you in what looks to me like you perhaps leaning against your "nana," its difficult to get mad at you; you look so loving and happy there.

But, I'll ruin the moment anyway - I know we are described in Galatians 3.

So there :drum: :)
Nope. The law was not our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ (the grace of God was Titus 2:11 KJV) and we are not heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29 KJV), but were aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV)! The Galatians had hope, but we didn't! Now, we are fellowheirs and of the same Body with them (Ephesians 3:6 KJV)!

Last edited:

Interplanner

Nope. The law was not our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ (the grace of God was Titus 2:11 KJV) and we are not heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29 KJV), but were aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV)! The Galatians had hope, but we didn't! Now, we are fellowheirs and of the same Body with them (Ephesians 3:6 KJV)!

The verb tenses are confusing here, heir. For ex., Between Titus 2 and Gal 3 you went from present to past. Eph 3 is not about us (today) joining what the Galatians had, but you say it that way.

SaulToPaul 2

The verb tenses are confusing here, heir. For ex., Between Titus 2 and Gal 3 you went from present to past. Eph 3 is not about us (today) joining what the Galatians had, but you say it that way.

You misunderstood heir.

The law was the Galatians schoolmaster to bring them to Christ.
Not so with you and me. The grace of God brought us to him.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Dispensations are a valid form of rightly dividing the word. The 8 covenants are also a useful method to do the same thang.

Wick Stick

Dispensations are a valid form of rightly dividing the word. The 8 covenants are also a useful method to do the same thang.
Disagree.

"Dispensations" assumes that God changes the rules from time to time. Whatever happened to "yesterday, today, and for ever?"

Jarrod

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who neg repped who first, leaving a negative remark?
Be honest, and free yourself.

I neg repped you once or twice for not sharing anything, but you came back with dozens of the same, plus countless insults since.

So you are being dishonest to use the argument that I neg repped first, just to justify your continued bad behavior.

Now admit that.

The reason for all this is STP, Muserion, Marowbe, John W, Heir, all despise Pentecostal believers.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I neg repped you once or twice for not sharing anything, but you came back with dozens of the same, plus countless insults since.

So you are being dishonest to use the argument that I neg repped first, just to justify your continued bad behavior.

Now admit that.

The reason for all this is STP, Muserion, Marowbe, John W, Heir, all despise Pentecostal believers.

LA

They don't despise just Pentecostals.

JFYI.

In fact, TL is pentecostal but she is accepted by popular members here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.