Guns!

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Coming from a medical background with a great deal of training in emergency response, this is well worth a listen if you fool around with dangerous things.This holds true whether we're talking about guns or chainsaws or red-headed women.

[/MEDIA]
[/QUOTE]
My phone has a feature where when I dial 911 the GPS automatically turns on so they can find me if I need help.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I used to work in a factory similar to this, making FDA-regulated medical devices. We shipped over a billion units a year.

ok doser

New York State concealed carry laws currently being argued before the Supreme Court. I'm not an expert on the case, but I believe that current NYS CCW law requires permit applicants to show specific need.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
A 9mm Sig Sauer SP2022, the type of gun used by Ethan Crumbley to murder 4 of his classmates:

32316-DEFAULT-l.jpg

way 2 go

The National Shooting Sports Foundation, the firearms industry’s trade association, has revealed FBI National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) data indicating that NICS processed 687,788 background checks during the week leading up to and including Black Friday. FBI’s NICS recorded 187,585 on Black Friday alone, ranking it among the Top 10 Highest Days for NICS checks.

203411a1-588a-4a14-98d1-8341a8e89849_544x726.png

ok doser

The National Shooting Sports Foundation, the firearms industry’s trade association, has revealed FBI National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) data indicating that NICS processed 687,788 background checks during the week leading up to and including Black Friday. FBI’s NICS recorded 187,585 on Black Friday alone, ranking it among the Top 10 Highest Days for NICS checks.

203411a1-588a-4a14-98d1-8341a8e89849_544x726.png
When you can't count on the government to protect you