Guns!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Does anybody recognize this? I assume it's an AK variant. The pic just came across my feed, it's identified as being in Kosovo.

IMG_20210928_162524.jpg

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Does anybody recognize this? I assume it's an AK variant. The pic just came across my feed, it's identified as being in Kosovo.

View attachment 1878
Doesn't look like a Zastava (Yugoslavian AK Builder) product but it's hard to tell nowadays...Regular old barrel nut with no device. Some kind of Com-Block synthetic shoulder stock.
I'm pretty sure the magazines are Yugoslavian. :)

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
From the elections have consequences file:
If You're a Gun Owner in California, You're About to be Doxxed...And It's Perfectly Legal

California gun owners will soon have their personal information released to gun-violence researchers across the country.
Governor Gavin Newsom (D.) signed Assembly Bill 173 into law on Thursday. The bill requires the California Department of Justice to supply information identifying firearm and ammunition purchasers to a newly created research center at the University of California Davis or any other university that requests them. The information includes details such as the buyer’s name, address, date of birth, what they purchased, when and where they bought it, and more.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
2fyqnhjz01v71.jpg

ok doser

It's black, it's semi-automatic and it has a pistol grip. And it's scary looking.

Guess that's enough

ok doser

That's enough.

It could be a pink blunderbuss, if any part of it "collapses" or folds ---- evil.
It's a felony to possess it in New York state.
I hope to own one someday soon, they're an interesting gun, takes Glock mags, including any high capacity mag that would fit in a Glock.

Idolater

It's a felony to possess it in New York state.
Immoral law imo.
I hope to own one someday soon
More power to you!
, they're an interesting gun
There are so many interesting guns out there. And there are some very boring yet highly effective guns too.
, takes Glock mags
They're everywhere. It's a good policy to own guns that use parts and ammunition that are plentiful, rather than specialized rare guns that require specialized and rare parts and ammo.
, including any high capacity mag that would fit in a Glock.
In MA there's a 'grandfather clause' where if your standard capacity ("high capacity" according to gun control drones) magazines were produced before 1994 then you're OK owning them. So long as you're properly licensed of course.

ok doser

Immoral law imo.

More power to you!

There are so many interesting guns out there. And there are some very boring yet highly effective guns too.

They're everywhere. It's a good policy to own guns that use parts and ammunition that are plentiful, rather than specialized rare guns that require specialized and rare parts and ammo.

In MA there's a 'grandfather clause' where if your standard capacity ("high capacity" according to gun control drones) magazines were produced before 1994 then you're OK owning them. So long as you're properly licensed of course.
My plan is to own them in a state that isn't as restrictive.

And then lose them in a boating accident. ;)

Idolater

My plan is to own them in a state that isn't as restrictive.
You mean move to a different state? NY (like MA) is no friend to free people who wish to morally protect themselves and their families with the best weapons that money can buy.
And then lose them in a boating accident. ;)
Just beware that possessing off-book guns can and likely will backfire on your heirs who inherit your 'off the grid' weapons, whenever it is that you 'shuffle off this mortal coil,' unless you provide for them detailed and careful instructions for how to go about continuing to possess them. Just be careful. :)

ok doser

You mean move to a different state?
I was considering storing them and shooting them in a different state, one without restrictions. Some of the features that I'm interested in that New York State restricts - magazine capacity, suppressors, and all the features that qualify a weapon for an assault rifle in New York State.

ok doser

Coming from a medical background with a great deal of training in emergency response, this is well worth a listen if you fool around with dangerous things.This holds true whether we're talking about guns or chainsaws or red-headed women.